• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I love Nicaboys Kurama piccy <3
yu yu hakusho one of the bests animes ever period.Also ff7 was one of the best if not the best rpg ever:bee:

I love Nicaboy's smile, its so big!!
I know right? Gosh we have so much in common!
lmao thanks guys im blushing
why arent u guys playing brawl minus?

THERES WAVESHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i will when i have acess to it
I love Nicaboy's....wait I hate that kid. >=( (Is pissed off about his car)
you mad dog?
Umm see everyone next week i got some new sheik tricks

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
yu yu hakusho one of the bests animes ever period.Also ff7 was one of the best if not the best rpg ever:bee:

lmao thanks guys im blushing

i will when i have acess to it

you mad dog?
Umm see everyone next week i got some new sheik tricks
OMG...hug meh! lol YuYuHakusho is my FAV anime other than Outlaw star and Gundam Wing <3

nicaboy

Smash Champion
OMG...hug meh! lol YuYuHakusho is my FAV anime other than Outlaw star and Gundam Wing <3
what?! yo i grew up on it and outlaw star is mad legitate. its so old most people arent aware of it. gundam wing is pretty cool. I think thats the one with sasashi in it. come this weekend and we can exchange anime chat and stuff. something tells me we can be good friends

yo justin
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=270094

see everyone this weekend!!!!

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
what?! yo i grew up on it and outlaw star is mad legitate. its so old most people arent aware of it. gundam wing is pretty cool. I think thats the one with sasashi in it. come this weekend and we can exchange anime chat and stuff. something tells me we can be good friends

Always thought that <3 lol Im trying to see you guys this weekend! And make sure to come to WATO10 please!

spider_sense

Smash Champion

yo justin
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=270094

Always thought that <3 lol Im trying to see you guys this weekend! And make sure to come to WATO10 please!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7fKvrW4_WQ

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
I haven't played smash in like 3 or 4 weeks. I wanna play people.... In fact... I'm gonna make a list.

People I need to play:
Jason-You're mad cool. Always have fun playing you and you always teach me something new.
Precision-Falco dittos are my ****.
Justin-I need some Peach experience!
Nicaboy-Been a while since we played. I could use some advice. (BTW Mad props on your placings lately.)
Eli-Maybe we can get some Falcon dittos, even though my Falcon sucks.
Flaming Roy-I need some help with my Fox match-up. Wanna help me out?
Blea-Never played you. Should be fun.
Linguini-Can't forget the best Ganon in the world(IMO).... Other than Jason's crazy *** Ganon.

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
Greetings,

I'm an IC main (brawl) who is moving to Jupiter, FL in a few weeks. Any consistant players in that area? Anyone who would care to play?

I look forward to meeting some of you guys.

~edit: I noticed this is a melee oriented thread. Should I be re-directed to a different thread? (Not that I don't respect melee, but I don't want to bug you about Brawl if you don't care for it)

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Esam and Seibrik live in miami, most of the people who post in this thread are in fort lauderdale, Im sure there are brawlers in jupiter try the Florida Thread, you should go to Esam's monthly tournaments at zero ping if you can make the drive

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Greetings,

I'm an IC main (brawl) who is moving to Jupiter, FL in a few weeks. Any consistant players in that area? Anyone who would care to play?

I look forward to meeting some of you guys.

~edit: I noticed this is a melee oriented thread. Should I be re-directed to a different thread? (Not that I don't respect melee, but I don't want to bug you about Brawl if you don't care for it)
Well, we don't really hate on Brawl like alot of melee players do. Some of us play it occasionally.
You should definitely check out Esams ZP monthlies like ballistics said. I don't know where Jupiter is but if you can go to ZP there are plenty of good Brawl players who play there. Like Esam and Seibrik. You should look into it.

Top Bottom