• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Kame House : South Florida Melee Discussion

egyptianprince

Smash Rookie
You guys we need to exchange numbers. I can't be loggin on here every 2 seconds just to see what's going on. Lol Anyway. My number is 754-246-5182. Someone text me if they are going to ZP right now or any other time. I don't care if I never met you. I just wanna play so bad

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Im only playing smash Wednesday night around 10 or so im free. and Thursday and maybe Friday mourning. Im not free this weekend so ya. Next week is wato practice though :)

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
this may be the least coordinated smash i've ever seen... how do you guys NOT have anyone to say: hey guys, here's the deal. Then you go do that. This random showing up at ZP is lame =/

Trikrome

Smash Apprentice
we all have eachothers numbers and we call eachother. wen we're at zp we tend to stay a long time so u should just show up wen some1 posts that they're going. ppl were smashing til 2 in the morning yesterday

nicaboy

Smash Champion
me and laz are gonna be at zp around 2:30pm today, if u wanna smash be there.
when did you start posting <.<
this may be the least coordinated smash i've ever seen... how do you guys NOT have anyone to say: hey guys, here's the deal. Then you go do that. This random showing up at ZP is lame =/
na your just not in the loop bra. Im pretty sure they said they were smashing in a post yesterday.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
me and laz are gonna be at zp around 2:30pm today, if u wanna smash be there.
Well I'll see if I can smash, definitely WILL NOT be staying out late. Yeah we can all smash friday, I think Eli and I will probably go see kick *** that same night, so if anybody is down, then we'll go to the movies. I ain't spotting no of ya'll. :psycho:

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
I have read every post hear every couple hours looking for "plans". It is quite difficult to go out of my way 1 hour to get there, and then "ride issues" happen.

Anyway.. idk if anyone cares, here's my #

::EDIT:: Anyone from/near miami going to ZP tonight? I think I need a ride... And I'd really like to come

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
so... about that van going to CEO... I'd like to preregister for CEO, but I'd like to know if I will have a ride. Is that going to happen for sure?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
we gotta talk to blea. Im sure he is taking sfl. so far i know trikome myself linguini and falmin roy have showed intrest in the van. Spider sense probably too

btw smash tommorow guys?

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
I never secured about the van bro. And i think i cant no longer take you guys to ceo because of business jhons. Ill try to change things but i dont think i can take u. If for any chance i can, ill tell u guys.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
people going tonight include the following
linguini the worlds best ganon
spider sense the worlds most technical ganon
nicaboy the sheik that doesn't approach\
flamin roy the fox with bull **** combos
dwayne the fox that only lasers
trikome that black falcon player
seibrik some guy who is good in brawl and is gonna play melee

plus some guest appearances!

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
You know... I really wish these things were planned more in advance. Are you guys still planning on playing Saturday at ZP?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Blind we played today should have came.

Gg's eli guini and jason. serious teams is pretty funny.

So guys honestly we going to wato? No car pool :(

I want alot of thats what she said jokes

DC

Smash Cadet
people going tonight include the following
linguini the worlds best ganon
spider sense the worlds most technical ganon
nicaboy the sheik that doesn't approach\
flamin roy the fox with bull **** combos
dwayne the fox that only lasers
trikome that black falcon player
seibrik some guy who is good in brawl and is gonna play melee

plus some guest appearances!
Don't forget DC, the guy who plays Kirby in Melee.

Top Bottom