• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Johto Gym Battle Tournament: Congrats to Dabuz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
You can haz brawl nows after youz vmz leaderz (eithzor Jbandit orz dualseeker forst) for challengz.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Hey ill sign up, and thank Jbandit for directing me here ^.^

Z'zgashi / GASHI / 5456-4729-9410 / :yoshi2: :dedede: :wolf: :peach: :marth: :ike:

Also... am i limited to only these 6?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
1 more is need for your team ZZ

so yea no matches for my gym were done today T_T

stupid work.

sammy p

Smash Lord
you have to beat falkner as well before you can play whitney and -forgets the name of the 4th gym leader-

Clair obv.
:laugh:

Meta_Knight_777/5070-3673-1039 /MK777/:wario: :metaknight: :falco: :pit: :toonlink: :dedede:
you are signed up sir!

Jbandit or dual seeker accepting challenges tonight?
I would like a confirmation of this as well >_>
not guite sure guys... ummmm i dont know if DS is, but i THINK Jbandit is... you might want to just PM or VM both of them

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
Alrighty This looks fun

Yonder/3652-0274-9480 /Ingle/ :luigi: :gw: :dk: :yoshi: :mario: :olimar:

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
I lost against Jbandit our matches.

Marth vs Yoshi = my Marth won.

Kirby vs. Lucas = My kirby lost

toon link vs. Jigs= My toon link lost o; <-- with finals 3 matches but one of the stages didn't count, but it was fun anyways. Any who he won the last round at rumble falls. :3

So I got a lot to work on tomorrow have to fight him the next time. -Goes and trains like ash does with pikachu. XDD -

And I still get to keep my badge until then. o;

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
For all those trying to Brawl me:

I will not be available today (Thursday), I am sorry for the inconveniance :(. But, I will most definitely be available Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and part of Monday. So please be patient. Again, I'm sorry for the inconveniance :(. My life has gotten very busy as of late. And good luck to all of those contestants out there ^__^!!

psychicboy

Smash Apprentice
For all those trying to Brawl me:

I will not be available today (Thursday), I am sorry for the inconveniance :(. But, I will most definitely be available Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and part of Monday. So please be patient. Again, I'm sorry for the inconveniance :(. My life has gotten very busy as of late. And good luck to all of those contestants out there ^__^!!
I can Haz your gym leader status pl0x?

psychicboy

Smash Apprentice
Lol, I was only joking. Looks like you aren't very experienced in text language. I wasnt actually serious :D

SKy Angel

Smash Apprentice
FINALLY! :D I choose wisely for some reason. o;..

I GOT THE! :D

He said it himself YAY!!! >W< I don't have to explain it but it was a really good match either way! :D The hard work does pay off, Thank you so much J for not letting me give up!

SO NOW MY GAY VICTORY DANCE <-- j/k but I will do ashes pose
<--- lol different badge. Lol random girl but I do play a girl guy. Marth, and zelda sometimes. :p Not the point of my ranting here. XD

I DID IT RIGHT PIKACHU! I GOT THE ZEPHYR BADGE!
Pikachu: Pika pika! :D -Peace sign again- XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom