• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Jigglypuff Forum Needs You! (w/ B-day requests)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veril

Frame Savant
So the forum has seen better days... I could talk about the things wrong with it but many of you have already heard my lecture on it.

I want everyone who plays Jiggs to be better with her. Of course, I want to see her metagame develop as fast as possible. So I do a lot here. Am I the best Jigglypuff player? H*** f***ing no! Do I try? Yes. Am I better now than I was in December when I first started maining her? Ooooh yeah.

Some of that is due to this forum. There is so much to gain here: advice from players like Bowyer, G-reg, Glick and PNDMike; Advanced information from me and Illinialex; the know-how of our community as a whole; camaraderie with players trying to break into the scene like Spoonbob and myself, etc.

Now, today is my birthday :bee:
And I am f***ing sick and in bed! :mad: So I have some requests for the board members. It'll make this a better place, and more importantly, make me happy. :laugh:

In other words. GIVE ME INTERNET PRESENTS NAO!

General: make a thread that is relevant to competitive use of Jigglypuff.

G-regulate: Please update your tourney strategies thread. Its amazing. I wanna play you online again to.
PNDMike: get back here!
Glick: More videos plz. And stop breaking my heart.
Spoonbob: start the DK matchup discussion thread.
M-wuz: get double stick DI or GDI video. Test out something.
Noobicidal: test out something.
Air: I want some cool turnip strategies with Jiggs... gogogo <3

Illinialex: Come back... for me :( lol

Presents :)!

I'll try to kick *** with her lol
expect me to post here more often I'lll try to get some vids up this weekend so you guys can see my puff.
Cause being in bed and sick sucks... Arbitrary Match-up info in 3 sentences:

Bowser: Don't get grabbed or you die. Watch out for the tilts, side-b, and OOS fortress. Juggle his a** and KO with rest.

Falcon: Watch out for up air. Abuse his awful priority. Profit

Diddy: Pound or b-air him in the air. Love the nanerz cause they're awesome for us. Rest all-day everyday.

Donkey Kong: Juggle him with up-air and read dodges. Make sure b-airs are retreating or you'll get d-smashed. Use sex kicks vs. his recovery, especially n-air, to wrack up damage and frustrate them.

Falco: Gimp his a** with n-air vs. phantasm and edgehogs vs. up-b. Keeping the f-air fresh is really important for getting him offstage. Grab-release > Dacus is a true combo.

Fox: Like falco but easier and now there's shine stall to deal with. Running up-smash is how he'll be koing us. He dies to rest really early.

Game and Watch: Can be beaten if you space like whoa. N-air doesn't cover his whole body all the time so pound through it when you can. Its hard to bucket brake and survive rest and even if they do its way harder to punish us so don't stop resting.

Ganondorf: Pound or n-air when he uses his side-b. The ground is not your friend when it is STOMPIN TIME! When juggling avoid the up and down aerials.

ICs: Space to avoid grabs. Kill nana with WoP and then go after Popo. SDI out of the blizzards.

Ike: Get him in the air and keep him there for juggling and fun. B-air is deadly and retreating fair is annoying. Gimp ftw and don't get smashed like an idiot.

Jigglypuff: Our worst matchup. Don't even bother. Its completely impossible to win.

King DDD: Any mistake can get you killed. Getting grabbed is inevitable and not that terrible; grab him to. We have a massive advantage offstage if he must get past us to return to the ledge.

Kirby: Getting grabbed at low% is really bad cause of the d-throw followups. Bring the fight to the air, SDI out of f-air when possible. That f-smash is bs.

Link: Gravity and Link are mortal foes. Bombs are actually your friends, learn to use them. His d-smash is really scary so don't be in position to get hit by it.

Lucario: Kill him fast. Grab lots. Jab canceled to side-b/grab/whatever is not a combo and can be interrupted with rest.

Lucas: WoP will kill him. His smashes all can KO you, down and up last forever, forward is really quick. His n-air has really low priority.

Luigi: I counterpick here.

To be continued... god food poisoning sucks.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Hmm I've been called a Good Jigglypuff by NC-Echo.

I've Lurked the boards since the beginning and I never posted here cause I did not care for Brawl much and or Jigglypuffs Metagame.

Im going to a Tournament this weekend which is a Bi-Weekly and I will place high with Jigglypuff or try to care to place high.

So expect me to post here more often I'lll try to get some vids up this weekend so you guys can see my puff.

So does that count as a present?

Veril

Frame Savant
Im going to a Tournament this weekend which is a Bi-Weekly and I will place high with Jigglypuff or try to care to place high.

So expect me to post here more often I'lll try to get some vids up this weekend so you guys can see my puff.

So does that count as a present?
yes it does :)

Noraa

Smash Lord
eh i have a set against a wario that will be up later tonight if thats helpful lol

DemonFart

Smash Lord
I can.....I can.....um....I...don't know...

Meh, The only thing I can do is get better at rest interrupts....and get better as Jigglypuff in general.

Also, Here's a song I found laying around.....I think you will like it.
YES, CLICK HERE.

That is all.

:094:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom