• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Iron Brawl I - Reflex, M2K - Unity Ruleset

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
Hell yeah!
We need to get jack, iori, and any other 901 smashers we can grab. Hell, we need to grab everyone in the south.

Hype!

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Comrade, that is an EPIC signature! I'm totally stealing that 8)

The final schedule has been posted! There will be a 64 tournament for those who can make it early. :D

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
Comrade, that is an EPIC signature! I'm totally stealing that 8)

The final schedule has been posted! There will be a 64 tournament for those who can make it early. :D
haha, thanks, feel free to snatch it. that goes for everyone!

Also, I'm gonna add more names to it as more people sign up, so feel free to use the actual photobucket url so that it automatically updates

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
So do the people not in college get to choose between AU and AL crew battles?

I'd call dibs on the team with Cam and Billy

_Keno_

Smash Lord
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

m2k in AL near me during super important job interview.

If you guys don't want to drive all the way to GA that night, I can house in B'ham.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
What bout paople who aren't in college. Like me, I wanta do crews.
I mean, we could probably work something out, but that destroys the whole purpose of crews... otherwise it's just a draft...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

m2k in AL near me during super important job interview.

If you guys don't want to drive all the way to GA that night, I can house in B'ham.
Would you be able to come if you had a place to stay in tuscaloosa? Or is the interview just right in the middle of the day? Because you're welcome to crash on my couch XD

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
Too bad Madison crew is rather split between UA and AU...
Too bad Madison crew besides me/cam/ingulit sucks **** and doesn't even play brawl more than MAYBE once a month. I want to move to AU or UA. X( Really, I'm pretty mad that cam had to leave us all. How can I expect to be not rusty at a game I hardly get to play with other humans?

/rant

I miss yous, former Madison crew.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Too bad Madison crew besides me/cam/ingulit sucks **** and doesn't even play brawl more than MAYBE once a month. I want to move to AU or UA. X( Really, I'm pretty mad that cam had to leave us all. How can I expect to be not rusty at a game I hardly get to play with other humans?

/rant

I miss yous, former Madison crew.
I'm gonna see you in a week.

/hope

Winnar

Smash Lord
Get Lemons and Jeff down here. Do it.
I'll see what I can do, but I thought crews were brawl only?

I'll bake a friggin cake if you can drag fong with you
I almost forgot he even plays smash lol

I'll give him a text or something
No offense Barnes, but you can't bake a cake as dank as the Hello Kitty ice cream cake from FAP2.
man that thing was so legiiiiiiit

edit - Ingulus

I need to talk to you, so expect a pm soon I guess?

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
I will bake the dankest brownies if someone beats M2K. I'm talking about a gram in every piece.

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
I really kinda sorta well actually yeah want to go to this, except

[Personal info]
I only work weekends and I'm going to AUSOM this week so....this weekend and the 16th/17th off = like broke-ish within a month...
[/Personal info]

Looks like I'll be living off of Ramen and pb&j for a month if I want to make it to this. I would live like jesus for a month to go to a tourney w/ M2K lolz.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Im actually debating rite now. I did bad at ausom, in brawl and i wanta make up for it. And it'll be cheaper if i go to this one. But I'm debating.

Top Bottom