• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Iron Brawl I - Reflex, M2K - Unity Ruleset

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I have now been told by a manager at the place I volunteer at to bring a package to this sorority girl tomorrow morning. She apparently lives right next to Rose Hall, so this should be easy, right?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
My car will only include Calvin and myself--Cam had other responsibilities, and Billy didn't want to take the risk of driving into a tornado.

Regardless, this package needs delivering, and I have to beat Mew2King eventually.

Wumpus King

Smash Cadet
Yeah the venue is right by Rose Tower, so that'll be super easy. Play it safe, winnar, we need the MSU crew :p

Winnar

Smash Lord
After talking it over with some people, we're going to stick to the plan and leave tonight for Duchock's

Winnar

Smash Lord
JKHDaBomb I see you lurking :D

We might finally get to play some 64 so I can show off how good I'm not at that game

also I have no ideas what plans for tonight are, I'm just showing up and then figuring it out from there

Edit - any doubles at this tournament?

Winnar

Smash Lord
Guys m2k is in Atlanta and really needs a ride, he said he'd help out money-wise if anyone could pick him up.

PM me or call me at 757 784 5947 if you think you can help out.

Also, he doesn't need a ride back, just needs someone to pick him up

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
hit me up if you guys plan on doing something and i'll drag bobby along. 901-371-6273

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Guys m2k is in Atlanta and really needs a ride, he said he'd help out money-wise if anyone could pick him up.

PM me or call me at 757 784 5947 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************757 784 5947******end_of_the_skype_highlighting if you think you can help out.

Also, he doesn't need a ride back, just needs someone to pick him up
Sleepyk was looking for someone from Georgia who was going. Maybe this is just the excuse he needs <3

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Hey this just in, I WILL be able to make it. I'd REALLY prefer there to be some housing there for me so I don't have to drive back that night.

I'm bringing one friend and two set-ups (one brawl and one melee).

Wumpus King

Smash Cadet
You can sleep at my place if you don't mind a couch, and one of you will have to sleep on the floor I guess.

Wumpus King

Smash Cadet
One last note, if anyone needs help getting your gear inside quickly, call 205-544-0644 and I'll make sure someone can help you.

Top Bottom