• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Interview Thread: Questions for Saucekay! (FanFan Interview Up)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Have you ever travelled outside of America?

Why Raichu?

You like to share a lot of the things in your personal life with the smashboards community. Do you think it just comes from being a part of it (By being a super-mod), through your interactions with people here? Or through your time doing SMYN?

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Nice interview, Straked. I used to do paintball, but stopped after a few months (mostly because the guys I played with were jerks).

I'll come up with questions for Youko later :mad:

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Interesting questions so far, guys - keep them coming!

I thought I should note that I plan on answering each question pretty extensively, even if it isn't asked in the interview. I'm somewhat of a verbose person by nature, so even if it's a simple question, expect a paragraph of an answer.

That's just how I roll.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Interesting questions so far, guys - keep them coming!

I thought I should note that I plan on answering each question pretty extensively, even if it isn't asked in the interview. I'm somewhat of a verbose person by nature, so even if it's a simple question, expect a paragraph of an answer.

That's just how I roll.
What is the average wing-speed velocity of a sparrow?

REL38

Smash Lord
What brought you to Smashboards?

If you had to opportunity to meet Masahiro Sakurai (aka M-dawg), what would be the first thing you'd say to him?

What's your viewpoint on competitive Smash?

What would you say if Nintendo made a remake of the NES version of Ice Climber titled, Ice Climber: Rock the Iceberg?

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Just giving this a bump so people don't forget about it.

In case anyone cares about what I'm doing this weekend, I'm going here - actually has a really notable guest list: http://www.youmacon.com/

.Marik

is a social misfit
Why is it that the only time you ever post is to "Thunder-Lock" threads? :yoshi:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Youko, what were your general thoughts on Youmacon? I went but have nothing to compare it to. How does it stack up?

REL38

Smash Lord
What kinds of anime to you enjoy watching, if any?

How much longer do you see yourself on the Boards?

Why did this thread start out with great interest from people, but eventually dwindle down to people no longer asking questions?
D:

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
So I guess the interview's going to be done in the next day or so - get your last-minute questions in if you've got them!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
If you were a Pokémon trainer and saw Ash Ketchum hanging on a cliff edge by one hand, would you help him or chuckle and walk off?

Favourite Eeveelution?

Are there any blogs you've read in UB's short existence that you particularly liked?

How would you feel if you got a 98 win streak in Diamond's Battle Tower, and lost to Quick Claw then freeze hax from Blizzard?

Majora's Mask or OoT?

Favourite room on SWF? (Lemme take a bold guess.)

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I <3 everyone that asked me questions!

Thanks Vrael, this was so much fun to do!

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
That WTF Pokemon show lost me 1200 subscribers on Youtube thanks to my account being terminated.

To say I'm a little bitter about it is an understatement. So basically, maybe never...sorry.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Wait, it got terminated for WTFP? That sucks. I remember the Caterpie episode, that was an amazing episode.

Great interview, despite the questions being posted slower then usual, it turned out as one of the better interviews so far IMO.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Hahaha that was fun to read.

Good stuff.

Flareon is cute because he's a fire type (I like fire types), but Espeon IS the best. I think they should replace happiness at daytime with the Sun Shard from Pokémon XD.

Clownbot

Smash Lord
How do you feel about being a member of the "Welcoming Committee" (or whatever it's called :p) for Forum Guides/User QA?
Yeah, it's not up yet, but still :p

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
What do you prefer for your late night snack, Subway, Taco Bell, or Olive Garden?
What's your opinion on leftovers?
Would you eat out at MY plate?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Really guys, 3 people asking questions? We need everyone who reads these to be asking questions, like in the first interview. Stop being slackers. When you read the interview, ask a few questions for the next person. Simple as that.

Sucumbio

Smash Giant
Writing Team
I have a ? for ya Lythium.

If you could go into the Future to witness ONE event, be it, the end of the world, the invention of the pentium 2000, the birth of your great great great grandchild, your own death... and assuming you're there only to witness, not to interact, and would be invisible... which event would you choose to witness (i was just giving examples, can be anything)?

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Really guys, 3 people asking questions? We need everyone who reads these to be asking questions, like in the first interview. Stop being slackers. When you read the interview, ask a few questions for the next person. Simple as that.
We also need time to think of good questions, which coupled with the fact that a lot of us have other things to do, makes it difficult. Just be patient.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
I have a ? for ya Lythium.

If you could go into the Future to witness ONE event, be it, the end of the world, the invention of the pentium 2000, the birth of your great great great grandchild, your own death... and assuming you're there only to witness, not to interact, and would be invisible... which event would you choose to witness (i was just giving examples, can be anything)?
If you view your own death, you know how you die which makes you avoid that situation, which instantly translate into another death. going in the future to change your death makes you stuck watching another death over and over again 'till it's so close to the here and now that you can't alter it, which means that after you just seen possibly a million death, you experience the last one immediately. Don't do it Lyth!

Standard question, what irritates you most?

Top Bottom