• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The internet's imploded. A BUNCH OF NEW INFO, PICS, AND VIDEO!!! MARTH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

veil222

Smash Journeyman
Or it aids G&W not being playable and falling to side character status since he was a "Lol look who I put in our roster" character anyway.

veil222

Smash Journeyman
Eh, they could do better than him, I was just hoping he'd be a side char, but the new info seems to confirm him soundly.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Gugh. Clones better not be back. I will kick Sakurai in the nuts if this is so. >_<

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
Holy mother of MOTHER... Ness pics ftw!!!!! and I hope Ridley is playable, he looks freakin' rad :D

LucidDreamGod

Smash Cadet
Yeah seems like the 35 roster is getting more and more closer to being officialy confirmed, I was up at like 3 am using my ds web browser to look at pictures from brawl :p.

Brawler Lime

Smash Cadet
meh, about now i said hey, so what if the 35 is real, that means we have ww link, and rob is one character. One. surely he cant make a dent in the h bomb of awesomeness which shall land on earth and blow peoples minds (eventually).
So, anyway, i guess we can just bash the crap out of him.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
Dont jump to conclusions about clones. Shiek and Zelda have the same FS but play completely differently. And dont say it is because they are the same character. Zamus and Samus dont have the same FS. It is likely Falco has been tweaked. More or less the same way Luigi was tweaked in Melee to differ from Mario.

spindash

Smash Ace
The 35 Roster was beginning to sink in for me, in a good way. But as soon as I got the hint of there being CLONES?!

If we got jipped out of some real icons just for some clones to make it into the game, I might have to shoot someonething.

Irow

Smash Ace
Well he also has two blasters in that one picture of him.

His move set will be reminiscent of Fox, but it will be much different. Falco and Lucas are to Fox and Ness as Luigi is to Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom