• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The internet's imploded. A BUNCH OF NEW INFO, PICS, AND VIDEO!!! MARTH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machineking1313

Smash Cadet
With all the dojo characters and these newly confirmed characters including Jiggly and Lucario, but excluding ZSuit Samus and Shiek, we have a total of 31 characters......only 4 away from knowing the entire roster in my opion....

Hejiru

Smash Ace

What is that new stage? It dosen't match any on the Dojo. Not the F-Zero one, the blue one at the top, between Battlefeild and Delfino.

Hejiru

Smash Ace
With all the dojo characters and these newly confirmed characters including Jiggly and Lucario, but excluding ZSuit Samus and Shiek, we have a total of 31 characters......only 4 away from knowing the entire roster in my opion....
Funny how on the Reno list (which is real, btw) those last 4 are all newcomers. (WW Link, ROB, Wolf, and...... oh. Game and Watch. nvm.

I expect we'll be seeing G&W in this pics/video pretty soon.

Marzy

Smash Cadet
Is it just me or has anyone else fainted over this!? :D

For me, this is the best update ever for Brawl (even if it's unofficial). I really can't wait now, this game is going to be the best game ever!

I can't get on everything at college, so could someone let me know the all the characters confirmed from these leaks?

I've got Captain Falcon, Ness, Falco, Ganondorf, Luigi and Bomberman (looks fake though) is there anyone I'm missing from there?

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Cool. So we're only missing:

G&W, Peach, Dedede, SONIC, WW Link, Lucario, Jiggly, Snake, and Wolf.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
I almost had a heart attack for america when I saw that fake bomberman image. Thank god, jesus christ, buddha, and satan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom