• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The International Mario Combo Video

mario-man

Smash Lord
If all fails, you could just compile some techno/happy hardcore music and add them in with some SMOOTH transitions. aka DJ Eggz territory

OR you could make your OWN OCRemix...

EDIT: MAN I wanna go to a tourney and record some matches while their against some actual players. I'm about to asplode from want of it.

BTW Eggz, you said that I needed wrk on being more tech consistent, so I went to practice(I was actually practicing with Fox) and I noticed that this was one of THOSE days. y'know, the kinda day where all of the sudden you can SH w/Fox A TON more consistently and I could waveshine really well. So, I just had to see if my Mario would be any better. Obviously, it was better. I was l-canceling WAAAAYY more often. I mean like 75-80% of the time. Soo...I may post yet some more vids up and coming soon.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
You guys should just let me mix the music. LoL

All the best Mario OCs are taken.

A few good ones that haven't been used are Ghost OC and The Dark Reaches Of SMW

But XIF is planning on using those.
Yeah i wanted to use Dark Reaches of SMW :( but you say YOU can mix them yourself??

Please! If you would do it Id be VERY grateful...make sure its Mario-ish enough :laugh: and best you use the Main Theme and the Theme of when you get a Star and when your underground :chuckle: If those are mixed well it would sound wicked

But I actually thought stuff like these would take VERY long... you really want to? Thx man

mario-man

Smash Lord
SuMa, he's near a pro at mixing. He has like 15 mixes ya know.

AND he can do it on like a week or something.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
I got a crap load of vids I just recorded yesterday I'd like a rough estimate of how long this is going to be though
great! thx monk....

OMG im like...tryin to edit pro with Movie Maker by making pics instead of subtitles and mixin them with Special Effects :laugh:

looks good though...im almost finished with the intro kind of...:grin:

but if Eggz could mix some mario tunes to make a remix that would be GREAT!!!
i got all the Mario Themes from most of the games so if Eggz would KINDLY insist to make a remix ...Id give him all the Mario tunes i got...

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I volunteered myself to upload Monk's vids to file front. I have a question though, do you want me to only put up the combos, or do you want all of the vids so you can dig through them?

also: It may be a few days before I can get you any vids,... stupid Vista wouldn't let me install some hardware that would have made this easy.

Eggz

Smash Hero
I don't have like any experience mixing with vid game music, I wouldn't know what to do lol. We'll see after I do XIF's music...

mario-man

Smash Lord
Oh, Eggz, you're funny. LOL Not like music is much different from music. They're both music. You can mix them just as well.

Shök

Smash Champion
yeah, anyone can join as long as you can upload the videos and share your ideas with super mario and me

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
We need to put this all in order now...

Im still gettin some vids from Monk! or...Lime!
people who all wanted to be in it...

Type in the link in this here thread or PM me...

Im naming all people and their places and authorities for the Vid so i can present it...

Concept and Idea (most important)
shok

Executive Producer/
Video Editing

SuMa

Starring
Eggz
Monk
SuMa
Sk8ter
Spikehappy (not confirmed but he REALLY wants to i guess =D so ill try my best to get him in)
P.Vanity ( ''if he gets some footage'')
DPs Mario
Boss ( I HOPE SO!!!!! IF HE RECORDS SOME NEW VIDS AND FOLLOWS MY INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO RECORD WITH A CAMCORDER =D =D =D I HOPE! )

Thats about it... the Special Thanks goes to almost all of the Mario mains here =D ill mention your names that np... and if someone is WILLING to help with Editing or stuff then EXTRA SPECIAL THANKS :laugh:

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Lime is going to try and cut up the vids so you only get my combos...it's a long process seeing how we can only do this 8 vids at a time and I have 23 matches recorded...get on MSN and i'll explain the current video situation more better...thats right more better

Edit....new sig

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
I'm actually able to download my Youtube videos onto my computer.

Soo, if I upload them to filefront, is that all I'll need to do?

Also, someone might have to help edit some of these vids so I can have a lil' combo video. :laugh:

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually able to download my Youtube videos onto my computer.

Soo, if I upload them to filefront, is that all I'll need to do?

Also, someone might have to help edit some of these vids so I can have a lil' combo video. :laugh:
Wow thatd be awesome... ofcourse the quality of the vid would be WAAAAY BETTER IF KOOOORN WOULD UPLOAD THEM !!!

@ Boss : I cant DPs Mario is gonna try ...and im VERY grateful for his help...

And about the quality... i actually meant the vids you showed us... where the TV reflected your room^^ but ZOMFG you mario ist awesome...

you know the one against Korn's Fox at Founatin of Dreams :laugh::laugh: i LOVE THAT COMBO at 0:23!!!!

ooh god...well you know what i mean... I NEED those combos theyre perfect nevermind THAT kind of quality coz its good only the one where your room got reflected is really ..not acceptable for a combo vid sry

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Ok, I am going to start going through the vids today and pick out the combos. I cant make ant guarantees on when I can get these done. But I shall start soon on the first round o' vids.

Shök

Smash Champion
so is anyone helping you with the video editing super mario?

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Alright, turns out I couldn't edit them. I have a link to download them : http://hosted.filefront.com/limebackwards/

Let me know if anything get mussed up and goes wrong. There are 9 vids in all. *sugh* I really didn't want to make someone else sift through all of them. Sorry.
np man..you did your best^^

yeah shok im the only person editing but its alright.. its just hard to come up with intros but ive got one^^ and the style is difficult too... whatever^^

boss8

Smash Hero
if there are vids of our marios in team battles are we allowed to post them, cause i pulled off a vicious combo against husband and wife...and we beat them in set,but just wondering is that ok team clips or do u only want singles??

i also have single battles as well so yea,and there all newly recorded so the quality won't suck as bad.....but yea get back to me with an answer....

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
np man..you did your best^^

yeah shok im the only person editing but its alright.. its just hard to come up with intros but ive got one^^ and the style is difficult too... whatever^^
if you want to blame anyone, blame Bill Gates for releasing Vista. I hate this OS so much, almost anything I want to do I can't because it isn't Vista supported.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
if you want to blame anyone, blame Bill Gates for releasing Vista. I hate this OS so much, almost anything I want to do I can't because it isn't Vista supported.
i know what you mean...

its no problem though^^

@ Boss :

if it really is THAAAT vicous i can post in in the end but right in the middle isnt very unconvenient no matter how awesome the combo is =/

but congrats on beatin husband and wife in teams^^ and im gettin started with the combos

at the moment my and monks combos are being edited in the combo vid ...its lookin good^^

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Even though Monk and I still have vids to upload, he insisted on recording more today. Just thought I'd let you know.

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
ok so my expectations on the intro and flashiness isnt really fitting...

it would be best if someone would find a REALLY AWESOME SONG that would fit because the start of ''Firestarter'' from Prodigy isnt hard enough for that FLASHiness job but itll work out DONT WORRY

it wont take as long im jsut tellin you guys not to expect somethin really really great

we defiantly wont be lacking of Combos so PM me for Uploaded combo videos

Super Mari0

Smash Journeyman
Roflmao, nice sig Boss
yeah that pic is like.... sooo commonly used i mean ... i cant imagine someone posting in forums and surfin on the net NOT seeing this

ok so i have an announcment to make... I just want to let everyone know that its a really tough job fishin all the combos from vids and from SO MANY USERS too

so just be patient coz its tough... but its gonna work out eventually anyway^^

remember for all of those who want to show up ! PM me if you got some vids

UPLOAD THEM ON FILEFRONT and If you cant then gimme the link for the vid on youtube
It has to be high quality then though

Oskurito

Smash Lord
Hey shok, you can ask brawlpro he knows how to do this ****. And eggz can make the music.
I can help searching some mario stuff too.

@the guy who was saying upload the vids to filefront: you don't need to do that, you can download them via youtube or at least brawlpro can =P

Shök

Smash Champion
Hey shok, you can ask brawlpro he knows how to do this ****. And eggz can make the music.
I can help searching some mario stuff too.

@the guy who was saying upload the vids to filefront: you don't need to do that, you can download them via youtube or at least brawlpro can =P

yeah i told brawlpro already, i was thinking that super mario and brawlpro could work together

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
i got one vid from a few months ago at a local smashfest, and i'll be recording more soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vMyTyf0M5s

this is nothing like how i play now, but you could probably chop it up and make some good of it

oh and i want my song to be "last resort" by papa roach, or "so sick" by flyleaf, or maybe "the word bestfriend becomes redefined" by chiodos

neways, more BETTER vids soon!! dont make the combo video without me lol

Shök

Smash Champion
iam not sure about those songs fire, iam not really into that kind of music, we were thinking more like dance techno mario-ish theme

Top Bottom