• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hypothetical Thread (which is the power that rules all?)

GSUB

Smash Lord
The ability to control reality....???

**** that man... That's some scary ****...

I would probably change **** on accident, just by thinking about it... Probably crazy scary **** too.
You'd probably go insane, because when you control reality, nothing is real anymore...
Like everyone, everything, no one else has free will, making them not real, even the people you love...

Life would feel so fake... It would be that same fake feeling that you'd get if you were granted a wish, and so you wished that someone loved you, so they did, but you'll always know it's not because they really do love you... They probably never would have...

Or if you controlled reality to be the best melee player in the world, you'd always know, in your head, that you're not really the best.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
What's the difference between "Controlling reality" and being god? If I had the "controlling reality" power I would just live in a hedonistic haze 24/7.
You need limitations for this question or else you just get being god or time travel.

DanteFox

Smash Champion
What's the difference between "Controlling reality" and being god? If I had the "controlling reality" power I would just live in a hedonistic haze 24/7.
You need limitations for this question or else you just get being god or time travel.
k. I'll rephrase it as "controlling space within the universe". Kind of like teleportation. except I could let others teleport, create wormholes, etc. (which could, theoretically, give me a limited form of time travel.

Oh yeah, and immortality for a few hundred years would be cool. I could jump out of airplanes without a parachute, and live to see what the future is like. another loophole around the timetravel limitation. :p

Zoap

Smash Master
Beast Boy's power is what I'd choose. Coincidentally it is close to having the Animorph Power - the stupidty of having to touch the actual animal. So yea being able to change into any animal would be awesome.

or being a Werewolf(Super Strength, Immortality, etc etc).

Nasanieru

Smash Journeyman
Time manipulation (NOT time travel). I'd never be late, wouldn't have to worry about tech skill problems, and could do matrix level fight sequences. I'd gladly be called unoriginal if I could wield powers of that magnitude.
poorjoke

Second choice would be the ability to manipulate gravitational pull. THE POSSIBILITIES :colorful:

joeplicate

Smash Master
i think having a ballin' immune system would be really cool

like you contract the plague, shrug it off, don't have to worry about it for the rest of your life. get aids, don't care, man through it, take STDS like a champ, explode crabs off of your body through sheer power of will, the whole shebang

you would have a PerfectBody

embracethe12

Smash Lord
really buff i think would end up being a hassle. When i think of REALLY buff i think of the kind of guys that can't put their elbows together, scratch their back, or have trouble sitting in chairs.

so either great singer or great dancer cause they're uses are very situational and it's a nice subtle characteristic to have.

i had a better arguement but i have to go to class

edit:

i read this when i got home and i realized i have the worse grammar ever. just read it. lol

joeplicate

Smash Master
good singer for sure
i could work at getting swoll, but i would just like to be magically good at singing without practicing

pockyD

Smash Legend
i think being a good dancer would be awesome

though really it's more about the confidence that being a good dancer gives you rather than the dancing ability itself

bad singing is a lot more fun than good singing, and like has been pointed out, you can get to your own desired level of buffness on your own (and plus that's a 'fun' process in itself)

Adam M!

Smash Lord
would you rather be a great singer or a great dancer

or be really buff
dancing or singing is a really tough decision (being buff is the obvious loser since it's something you can do on your own through far less taxing means)

i was daydreaming last week for a few days about how awesome it would be to be good at singing. i would sing ALL the time, not only because i sing all the time nowadays, but because i could be singing while walking to the store or something and instead of people looking at me weird, they would instead throw money at me if i jsut carried a bucket over my head.

plus singers get ***** (c) eddie murphy

dancing is amazing in its own right though because it implies you're in great shape. that said, its uses are much more situational, although in those situations you become the star.

in the end, though, singing is too versatile.

GSUB

Smash Lord
new question:
what length?

I think 8" is optimum
For confidence?
Or for her?

Big difference. Big does not always correlate to good.
8" CAN be too much, but I agree. At MOST it will be a just a BIT too much, if so, she can suck it up and be a trooper.
And everyone would probably just say what they have, and say that THAT is THE best possible length...

Top Bottom