• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hypothetical Thread (which is the power that rules all?)

bbb

Smash Champion

vs

but seriously

vampires ***

slayers a vampire, theres no way a werewolf as cool or badass as slayer exists

keeper

Smash Champion
A vampire could more easily ambush a werewolf by just hiding in a tree as a bat then lunging at the werewolf and bite through its neck while the buffoon stumbles around looking for the vampire.

Vampire.

pockyD

Smash Legend
so is a half-transformed werewolf better or worse than a regular person (or the same werewolf in its fully human state)

bbb

Smash Champion
werewolfs are always hella *****y

like, waahh why do I have to kill on full moons, woe is me

but vampires are straight pimpin every night, plus those **** always got some black magic bull**** that lets em man up to sun light if they're worth their salt as a vampire

also I don't think half transformed werewolves exist they're either completely transformed or not at all

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
time: midnight

setting: a foresty field

moon's power: 11

vampire would tap

either they both show up and stare each other down (WHICH WOULD HARDLY HAPPEN) and wait for the werewolf to transform, then fight to the death

more like, they name the time and place then the vampire flys up into a tree or just gets a bunch of bat friends and has safety in numbers and waits it out (niga's been dead for years and immortal, can camp better than plank) while the werewolf is still alive and is in a beastly rage, full of vitality, and gets bored and says come get sum pusy. so then the campire (best typo ever) either sneaks up invisible (they can do that right?) or in a shadow and boom ohko, slices his neck or bites him and wolfy is now a slave. or if stealthing is banned then just barrages him with his bat friends and gets in behind, or if friends are banned then just waits until the werewolf stops paying attention for one second then turns back from being a bat and gets 1 free hit gg

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
vampires are also like in the higher ranks of monsters.
they're immortals, so can't die without their weakness.
they're like S tier.

i'm not sure on werewolves tho.
i know they can't die unless they have their head or heart cut off or something silver.

bbb

Smash Champion
vampire goes to a vampire dentist and gets silver fillings put in

god tier

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
alright so in speaking of a werewolf, i believe they can transform at will so they have the day advantage, however the moon is a double edged sword, b/c they unwillingly change, have no control, but their powers are increased than their usual, (kinda like the use of steroids).

but the thing is that i'm pretty sure vamps can't creep up on wolves on the account that they move constant and are aware of their surroundings.

in the forest, wolves can scout around through trees, and remember, they do have heightened senses, so their tracking skills are pretty good.

in a 5 v 5, no moon at night in a grassy plain, vamps have the air advantage so they can move and separate wolves in a tactical game, the battlefield does mater imo

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
yea they can you ****ing noob, if yer thinking very old school werewolves, like in 1950s, but over the years, production shows that they can change whenever they feel

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
well i'm for the werewolf, but i'm making a topic every other day, and tonight (little bit later) i'll post up overviews of the 2 and revise if able to haha. i make it every other day b/c if i did it every day or something, i'll eventually run outta ideas

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
NOTE: if i'm missing anything or you guys want something revised i'll repost then i'll show you the overall results, and you judge
Werewolf
pros: strong tracking skills, more numbers of them, draws power from the moon, quick reflexes, passive skills as a human (slightly stronger, faster, more agile, while in human form but half it's wolf form's attributes), cunning

cons: weak against silver and mercury, can die of old age, has transformation time

debatable: can half transform, faster movespeed and attacks to vamps, healing factor, stronger attack to vamps, can only change in moontime, has control of actions (attacks anyone they come across that's not a wolf)

Vampire
pros: immortal, can turn into a bat, flying, life leech, has amazing sex with other vamps, stealthy, silver fang upgrade (instakill)

cons: can only fight at night, stake through heart, uv light kills them, garlic weakness, holy water, or anything that's blessed

debatable: faster movespeed and attacks to wolves, healing factor, stronger than wolves

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
If the Vampire knows how to use a sword (silver), it's done. They're just as fast and strong as Werewolves and are limited in the ways they can die (beyond the scope of what Werewolves can do).

And we're not even talking about Dracula.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i don't see how it's debatable that vampires have healing factor. they're immortals and lived for a long time so they can regenerate since you don't see them scarred or missing limbs.

keeper

Smash Champion
If the Vampire knows how to use a sword (silver), it's done. They're just as fast and strong as Werewolves and are limited in the ways they can die (beyond the scope of what Werewolves can do).

And we're not even talking about Dracula.
Who would make a sword out of something as malleable as silver?

HugS™

Smash Lord
these arguments are better in person.

Like Romeo, Chet, and I had a conversation over whether we'd harvest our own clones for organs.

Anyways, Vampires win easy.
I like the question though, it eliminates the possibility of sunlight in the battle, since werewolves can't exist in the daytime.

bbb

Smash Champion
vampires are hype *** sofisticates

werewolves are just suffering a glorified curse

MacD

Banned via Administration
wouldn't a vampire out think a wolf, like wolves are more beastly where as a top notch vampire would be smart and use stratigy

kira- grammer =/= spelling, k ;)

MacD

Banned via Administration
yea i should.... but that's a lot of work that is pointless on the internet, word tells me when i spell something wrong so it's all good

Noble-

Smash Ace
I can run a mile in 4 minutes and 30 seconds.

Only an Olympic Athlete Zombie could catch me.

A roof of someone's house with a tent or something is where I would stay. Or either yacht or a boat...something in the ocean.

Crowbar.

Top Bottom