• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hypothetical Thread (which is the power that rules all?)

LooksLikePit

Smash Ace
I too reject the notion of fast moving zombies, but then again I don't make the rules.

Place: Montclair Mall

Weapons: Shotgun, M1 Garand, Desert Eagle

Allies: Neighborhood P; Fly Amanita

We would take beds from the stores that sell them and bring them upstairs so we can sleep comfortably, and get supplies from stores throughout the mall. We could get food from the restaurants in the mall and also just camp on the top floor during the night and block off the escalators so the zombies can't reach us. We would take turns guarding the others during the night so we're safe too.

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
where will you go and what would you do when you run outta supplies? (i.e. food, water, ammo, etc.)

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
What?
You have a black man on the team because he's guaranteed to die first.
You obviously never saw Dawn of the Dead.

Best Location: Roof of a gun shop with a 7-Eleven right next to it.

GSUB

Smash Lord
Hmm, I like the idea of CostCo due to the supplies and food they have.
And if zombies find a way through the defenses, you can do that thing from "Employee of the Month" with Dane Cook where they made secret rooms high up within the aisles by hollowing out where stocked items would be.

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
that is clever as a hiding spot, the aisles is clever, what would you do if you're looking for weapons and who'd you be with

Lovage

Smash Hero
well hopefully you'd make your spot above the aisles packed with raviolli and bottled water or something.

in choosing a location are we assuming these zombies follow the dawn of the dead/shaun of the dead convention of going back to places they were used to visiting? isn't that why the mall is the worst idea, and your home an amazing one?!?!?!

Atlus8

Smash Master
Yeah! I'd rather be in a place where I'm familiar with, home would be the best choice!

Mall is good but I think it's such a huge risk! I like the supplies part, but it's hardly worth it when you have to brake in (if we're talking about the apocalypse happening at night) and there are thousands of other people who are fighting for the same s#!+ you are!

bbb

Smash Champion
the only problem with me home is that there are two giant windows on either side so they could potentially break through them, although I could just stay in my room I gus

SuperRad

Smash Master
My current house is actually a pretty good place to fight the zombies in. I'd probably want to reinforce the garage door, but even then the zombies would have to make it in and go up the stairs to the third floor and then get through a metal gate on our door. We'd have to secure our back deck in case the zombies broke in the lower levels and managed to get to the backyard. They could climb up the fire escape and come in through pocky's room.

Assuming the building remains secure we also have roof access so we can check the conditions in our neighborhood.

I think we could probably ration the food in our fridge/freezer pantry to make us live three months if we needed to. With a good supply of filtered water we can be sure that unless water lines are destroyed.

bbb

Smash Champion
I'm not sure why water lines would be destroyed but I guess it's possible

MarthPwnzer-

Smash Apprentice
Unless the zombies were a biological infection, then public water line could be contaminated

Zoap

Smash Master
middle of a lake on a boat with a fishing pole, rifle with ammo and a portable grill. I eat fish and drink the fresh water, while the lake being 30 ft deep beneath my boat keeps me safe from zombies. unless of course they can swim then I guess it sucks as a solution.

Also since when have Werewolves not been immortal? I think that's how it was in Underworld.

I personally would rather be a werewolf.

Atlus8

Smash Master
middle of a lake on a boat with a fishing pole, rifle with ammo and a portable grill. I eat fish and drink the fresh water, while the lake being 30 ft deep beneath my boat keeps me safe from zombies. unless of course they can swim then I guess it sucks as a solution.
The rotten carcass of zombies would contaminate the lake!

jopez4u

Smash Apprentice
i think that they'd only be functional for a couple of hours b/c frost is a great use to slow em down, and if the system gets frozen, zombies can't react.

i'd say people who lived in snowy regions that have country like areas would have a great advantage.

unoccupied warehouses have a good advantages, usually one staircase that is destructible so zombies wouldn't get up and reach you, but one problem would be rationing supplies and such, but you might find something useful in an abandoned warehouse.

edit - since i'm starting school, i might not be able to find time to post, but when i do post new questions, it'll be in a 3-5 day interval... sorry everyone

bbb

Smash Champion
iggy pop, david bowie, jack nicholson, stephen colbert, conan obrien, jack black and mike judge

why these celebrities?

idk

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
I think being a little bit more limiting of the super powers would be appropriate considering control reality and stealing other peoples powers are legit super powers in superhero fiction (I'm looking at you, Holy Bible)

GSUB

Smash Lord
Why would you pick absorb others powers???

Who the hell has super powers!!?!? Only you would, considering you were granted one...
you wouldn't be absorbing anyone's powers anytime soon... or ever.

I would choose the power to conjure items at will...
Invisibility potion, appear dawg!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Teleportation. I was going to pick flying until I realized that teleportation would include flying. Time travel is broken and should be banned.

Top Bottom