• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The HYPERphoenix Super Tourney Deluxe ++ [MDVA Regional!!]

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
**** it. **** the weather. **** my car. **** me having work at 7 AM. I'm going. If I only make it halfway, someone better pick us the **** up so I can at least whoop all of you in tourney.

Beast Mode: ACTIVATED
What's wrong with your car <_<

Anand

Smash Journeyman
Can someone be sure to bring an extra Melee disk? I have a GameCube, a Wii, and only 1 disk of Melee. I'd be able to have to full setups if someone could lend me just a disk for the day. I'm also bringing 3 TVs, so if you can bring a system and game, that'd be really sweet

If I can't get a Melee setup for the 3rd TV, I'll just use my PS3 for Street Fighter if any of you have a dual modded arcade stick... Maybe
Got a disc.

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
Didn't actually follow through on any of those money matches I planned. I'll still do them whenever.

dkuo

Smash Lord
should've made bracket...but eh i wasn't expecting much to begin with lol
ggs everybody, fun tournament :) shoutouts in result thread later

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
Wait they split? Why would m2k split with eggm. >_>

I had fun, I will try to be at more things. Thanks for the controller, fortune, it's waaaay better than my old one.

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
btw, any chance of getting full results(including pools)? I just wanted to see the list of people who showed.

I can't remember if that's something you can just copy/paste or not.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Just got home... lol

I think they were only writing down the names of people as they registered so they'll have to type them up manually. There were also a lot of people who didn't enter that showed up. Did Loser's Pools even get played? I thought that was a cool concept.

Just got home... lol

I think they were only writing down the names of people as they registered so they'll have to type them up manually. There were also a lot of people who didn't enter that showed up. Did Loser's Pools even get played? I thought that was a cool concept.
It was played. There was no advance to a loser's bracket from losers pools though

The Upholder

Smash Journeyman
Just got home... lol

They used TIO, so it's all (or was) stored there, I just haven't used the program and can't remember if you can copy paste the full results/entrants list.

A total of 42 people entered.

Vist

Smash Champion
good stuff

ill do shoutouts if there's a results thread or something

BTW all of you not going to Magfest on Saturday should come out to the tourney at Xanadu (thread).

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yeah, I was playing awful all of round 1 pools. My controller's L-button was sticking all morning so I wasn't warmed up properly (dashing out of WDs was making me roll, UGH), and I didn't get it fixed until literally the warm up before our match. It was also dumb for me to go Fox game 2 since I had barely used him by then. I want to go Marth vs. you and see how I do compared to our last MM.

Yeah, I was playing awful all of round 1 pools. My controller's L-button was sticking all morning so I wasn't warmed up properly (dashing out of WDs was making me roll, UGH), and I didn't get it fixed until literally the warm up before our match. It was also dumb for me to go Fox game 2 since I had barely used him by then. I want to go Marth vs. you and see how I do compared to our last MM.
I'm still cursed with sucking vs Marth. Peach does not that the mobility to get passed swords. Idk how other Peaches claim it's close to even

Under theory play Fox ***** Peach. But when Fox makes a big enough mistake, gg. Do you ever use Fox as seriously as Falco?

Falco either ***** me or I **** him

I played so bad yesterday. I can't play without all my 8 hours of sleep

... and I've been distracted since Christmas trying COD BO 2, lol

Top Bottom