• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The HYPERphoenix Super Tourney Deluxe ++ [MDVA Regional!!]

Bones0

Smash Legend
I practice Fox vs. Peach cpus much more than Falco vs. Peach. Idk if it is truly better for me to use Fox in that matchup, but I know I played way worse overall than I'm capable of.

I practice Fox vs. Peach cpus much more than Falco vs. Peach. Idk if it is truly better for me to use Fox in that matchup, but I know I played way worse overall than I'm capable of.
I'd preach focusing all your effort on 1 character rather than splittling focus on multiple ones. You can only play 1 character at a time and you're only as good as your best ceiling. Mew2King kind of makes having certain characters vs certain characters (stage is also a factor too) pretty good. But the past year or 2 he's been wishing he had only 1 best character

Bones0

Smash Legend
Yeah, Peach is probably the only character I would ever want a secondary for in the long run. I'd also like Marth so I can take spacies to FD, but spacies are my worst matchups already, so splitting my practice vs. them between Falco and Fox is rough.

bubbaking

Smash Hero
Baldwin, NY, USA or Alexandria, VA, USA (Pick one)
@Bones: I just do what I can livin' forever man. It's a good day when one can float in the sky and be carried to victory... :p Still, your fox is crazy! If you were playing poorly that day, I don't think I'd ever want to face you on a good day. :scared:

@Mahone: Yeah, it was really fun playing you too! I've never really played against a good Jiggs before, so those rests surprised me a lot. :crazy: I definitely look forward to our future games.

Oro?

Smash Rookie
havent been on here in so long dunno why i have 2 accounts this is the main i guess. i main both marth and fox. GG's bones your tech skill is 2 great

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I'm still cursed with sucking vs Marth. Peach does not that the mobility to get passed swords. Idk how other Peaches claim it's close to even

Under theory play Fox ***** Peach. But when Fox makes a big enough mistake, gg. Do you ever use Fox as seriously as Falco?

Falco either ***** me or I **** him

I played so bad yesterday. I can't play without all my 8 hours of sleep

... and I've been distracted since Christmas trying COD BO 2, lol
just wait for them to swing their sword, then u attack. and turnips

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Luigi vs Samus is an entertaining matchup. I got to play HugS at Pound 4 in pools and it was so intense. Sad we didn't get to play, bubbaking :/

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Roger/Max: If its too much for y'all I understand, just pass the files and bracket/whatever to me and I'll make a results thread. No reason it should take five days but I hope Sypher does it before he leaves for Magfest LOL

ELO rankings will be something that Sypher will work on as he hosts new tournaments, but I don't think (correct me if I'm wrong) he can really make them on just one tourney?

Library results were like:
1. Redd, 2. Boss, 3. Fortune
1. Boss/Redd, 2. Chu/level 9, 3. Sypher/Fortune? Lolol I think?

1: Redd
2: Boss
3: Fortune
4: Alcohol
5: Sypher
5: EPsilon
7: Nate
7: Bubbaking
9: ChuDat
9: Dan
9: LBL
9: Rai_Guy
13: Char

1: Redd & Boss
2: Both Cafes
3: Chu & Lvl9
4: Sypher & Fortune
5: Bubbaking & LBL
6: Nate & Rai_Guy

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
hi guys, i'm back online.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=332588

scrapmettle needs to finish the elo program before it becomes available, and he's currently mia

**** doing it by hand if its going to be automated later

elo is going to be ongoing and select tournaments will count towards elo rankings, it's not completely figured out yet though.

@Redd - Elo can be figured from any amount of matches, but you can't expect accurate ratings from this tournament, which is entirely preliminary, meaning all matches are roughly . Even if I did have Elo ratings from this tournament I wouldn't be posting it, so you're right in that regard.

Top Bottom