• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The HYPERphoenix Super Tourney Deluxe ++ [MDVA Regional!!]

Mahone

Smash Champion
redd, are u going back to sova after the tourney?

im in nova without a car and i wanted to return to blacksburg sooner than my ride wants to so i was wondering if i could ride with u

Eggm

Smash Hero
Would anyone be opposed to me streaming this? Also, see you guys there, this tourney looks awesome. Should I bring a TV or gamecube? Anyone have a wii (that accepts gamecube discs) I can use for the stream setup?

Would anyone be opposed to me streaming this? Also, see you guys there, this tourney looks awesome. Should I bring a TV or gamecube? Anyone have a wii (that accepts gamecube discs) I can use for the stream setup?
If you can only bring 1, bring a GameCube + Melee

I've got a pretty good sized TV that can be used for the main stage. We should combine equipment for the stream setup. I have a wii

Eggm

Smash Hero
If you can only bring 1, bring a GameCube + Melee

I've got a pretty good sized TV that can be used for the main stage. We should combine equipment for the stream setup. I have a wii
That sounds good! Just make sure you are staying until the end of singles then, otherwise the stream monsters will be disappointed.

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
I'd be fine with this, but I don't know how good the venue internet is going to be. Bringing a TV+GC would be awesome, and if you really want to use a Wii I'm sure someone else can provide.

PSA: Singles registration is from 10:00 AM - 12:00 noon, don't forget - I won't be accepting late entry.

We are also still a little short on GCs.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
does that mean you're running singles first? or just cutting that registration off before teams too?

also id like to mm people cuz i wont be entering singles (assuming teams is first like normal cuz i gotta head out early)

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
I'll be selling a white gamecube controller at this event. It is in great condition. I was thinking $35 for it. You can test it out before you buy. Price is negotiable.

I'll be selling a white gamecube controller at this event. It is in great condition. I was thinking $35 for it. You can test it out before you buy. Price is negotiable.
Can I buy the shell only? If it fits my current controller's guts?

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
Me and Velocity should be coming tm from PA. I'll try and bring a full setup. I'd also like to MM some people and record them on my setup.
Cactuar might be coming as well, but I doubt it.

Bones0

Smash Legend
If anyone coming from up north can give me and DJ a ride, that'd be appreciated. Won't be able to come otherwise at this point because of the snow and my car...

Bones0

Smash Legend
**** it. **** the weather. **** my car. **** me having work at 7 AM. I'm going. If I only make it halfway, someone better pick us the **** up so I can at least whoop all of you in tourney.

Beast Mode: ACTIVATED

Can someone be sure to bring an extra Melee disk? I have a GameCube, a Wii, and only 1 disk of Melee. I'd be able to have to full setups if someone could lend me just a disk for the day. I'm also bringing 3 TVs, so if you can bring a system and game, that'd be really sweet

If I can't get a Melee setup for the 3rd TV, I'll just use my PS3 for Street Fighter if any of you have a dual modded arcade stick... Maybe

Top Bottom