• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Lord Knight

Smash Lord
I'm really ****ing tired of seeing posts like this and I'm upset that people think that a competitive game = fast button pressing.

EDIT: It's like people are saying "Oh no I have to think to play this game instead of mindlessly running around and pressing buttons fast and trying to overrun you". **** that noise.

Eggm

Smash Hero
I personally don't feel its going to get past a for fun game, Hopefully it proves me wrong tho, so i'm not stuck playing melee/starcraft 2 lol, I'm going to play it for fun a lot tho. :) Maybe i'll discover something.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Only three total people can come over at a time, and Saturday there is a tournament I'd very much like to go to.

You can take us to Brandon's and sleep over my house and then go to tournament on Saturday.

I'm sure Kashif would love teaming with you.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
What's this tournament-that's-not-in-Philly-because-I'm-not-driving-into-Philly that you want to go to?
It's the Philly one. x_x

You'll be paid for it. I'll give you gas money like normal and buy your way into singles.

Edit: I asked Rigel, and he said he'd probably go, which means he'll drive instead.

Xeorogue

Smash Ace
you didnt like my new name suggestions so idk.

"that spamming kid" was so pro come on.

jk <3 haha sure if anyone wants to get me ill def go but i dont want to pay for gas, im actually on the way down there from anywhere in jersey since im 5min off the turnpike.

Top Bottom