• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Hooray! Make me look way better than I really am!

Btw, your sig just reminded me... I beat LK on tape with Peach last night, and Dark.Pch got threestocked on tape.

Awesome.

Then LK went and twostocked my Sheik. :(

Magus420

Smash Master
People should bring dumb habits I do to my attention more while playing and maybe I'd get better at this game. You suck Lucas for not even mentioning how non-existant my spacing was with Ganon in those matches. Like I was intentionally overshooting aerials past where you were WAY too much without realizing and that's why you were getting a lot of your shieldgrabs, not because you're "good at timing it". Apparently I'm too used to people dashdancing and using stuff like Peach's f-smash a lot =P Also how you were hitting me with sh f-air out of shield when I went to jab after f-airing your shield in dittos like 4-5 times per match. I didn't even know that worked yet it's obvious you do it a lot and get me with it nearly everytime. No wonder I'm so f***ing horrible at dittos >.>

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I wanna play you guys >_< I wanna see if i can go visit Spamerer somewhere we should all set up something so me and all you guys can just chill and play ;).

I would love to play you guys :)

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
People should bring dumb habits I do to my attention more while playing and maybe I'd get better at this game.
:( Sorry James. Lucas used to always say it didn't matter if he changed what he did because I punished him anyways and LK always says stuff like "See? I suck at this game you're way better than me" if you point out he's doing something dumb.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, against you, I do just get owned anyways. Stupid Sheik sucking so much against you.

Against LK, lol. Change one thing and it's like "OMG THE PLANS ARE RUINED!!1!1" and he usually can't recover before the match is over. Against everyone else, they're not used to my style. I usually don't have to change habits ever.

Magus420

Smash Master
Yea Vanz your DK beasted my Peach, lol. It didn't help either that he's so fat and I didn't know how to edgeguard him well >_<

BTW, there's like ~80 vids of us from last wednesday night at Lucas'. Any in particular you remember that you want me to put up? I don't want to upload that many individually on youtube, nor do I want to spend that much time to upload dozens of vids one by one where I play very poorly until after we went and got food from Wendy's and could finally do most of the stuff I was trying to. If you guys want I can upload them in groups as .rar files to mediafire or something to download.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Yea Vanz your DK beasted my Peach, lol. It didn't help either that he's so fat and I didn't know how to edgeguard him well >_<

BTW, there's like ~80 vids of us from last wednesday night at Lucas'. Any in particular you remember that you want me to put up? I don't want to upload that many individually on youtube, nor do I want to spend that much time to upload dozens of vids one by one where I play very poorly until after we went and got food from Wendy's and could finally do most of the stuff I was trying to. If you guys want I can upload them in groups as .rar files to mediafire or something to download.
Are there any of me? plz upload, they couldn't possibly be worse than the last vids of me :psycho:

Magus420

Smash Master
OK. I'll try to put up the ones of us I look the least ******** in so it doesn't make you look bad cuz I was having a lot of trouble doing simple things like f-tilting, l-cancelling, and JC grabbing for some reason earlier in the day when we were playing. I look especially dumb in a number of the matches with your Falco because I was trying to practice my powershielding and smash DI OoS grab game by letting you approach and pressure my shield, but failing badly at it (see unable to f-tilt successfully johns, etc, lol). In one of the matches I remember seeing you forward-b or up-b to the edge and me like turning around twice then jabbing in the other direction or something when trying to f-tilt you, lmao.

In all honesty I'd prefer to not put the Ganon vs Falco matches up as actual matches because I had no intention of doing so to begin with when they were recorded, and just wanted to practice some things since I never get to but they were taped because I left the tape going the whole day/night cuz otherwise nothing at all ever gets taped like always. I'll put them all up on mediafire like the others to download though so you guys can watch them. I don't feel like getting a dozen people in every vid asking me wtf I was doing in them.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
OK. I'll try to put up the ones of us I look the least ******** in so it doesn't make you look bad cuz I was having a lot of trouble doing simple things like f-tilting, l-cancelling, and JC grabbing for some reason earlier in the day when we were playing. I look especially dumb in a number of the matches with your Falco because I was trying to practice my powershielding and smash DI OoS grab game by letting you approach and pressure my shield, but failing badly at it (see unable to f-tilt successfully johns, etc, lol). In one of the matches I remember seeing you forward-b or up-b to the edge and me like turning around twice then jabbing in the other direction or something when trying to f-tilt you, lmao.

In all honesty I'd prefer to not put the Ganon vs Falco matches up as actual matches because I had no intention of doing so to begin with when they were recorded, and just wanted to practice some things since I never get to but they were taped because I left the tape going the whole day/night cuz otherwise nothing at all ever gets taped like always.
:( well if they suck that much then don't put them up :(. I was actually more curious to see if there were any matches of me vs Lucas/LK(I don't remember if I played them at all on the recording TV) because I remember you weren't playing that good.

Magus420

Smash Master
Nah, you guys played in the other room. The only ones I didn't play in on that TV were a few between Lucas and Steve. We played a few later on though after I played Steve for a bit and was starting to play better. I'll put those up I guess.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I'm waiting, you're shining! Btw, Ryoko is the most amazing teammate ever. Who else could beat could win when it's M2K's Marth at 0% with Peach at 100% on FD?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Magus, Kashif linked me to that forever ago. It still pwns massively, though. :p

Anyone want to go to Brandon's house to play his Japanese copy of Brawl?

Magus420

Smash Master
Ganon's going to be amazing in brawl. Remove l-cancelling from the game and give him even MORE lag than the NOT l-cancelled ones in melee? YES!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H9sZ7NvHh0

His f-air is ~3x slower now, and ~9x slower than any of Peach's aerials since they DID keep float cancelling when they removed l-cancelling. Oh, and also now his jab is almost as slow as his f-tilt to come out, and his down-b sends him nearly straight down in the air really far and he can't use it to recover with.

This is all balanced out however due to his warlock punch now being slightly faster :laugh:

Zelda, on the other hand, actually looks like a very good character.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Ganon's going to be amazing in brawl. Remove l-cancelling from the game and give him even MORE lag than the NOT l-cancelled ones in melee? YES!

Zelda, on the other hand, actually looks like a very good character.
I'm just sad Ganon isn't getting his own moveset. Also, do you know if ledgecancelling is still in?

ZSS looks like so much fun :)

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
Yes, CLEARLY the good players who have imported it have discovered every nuance of Brawl in the short period of time they have had it.

Azen vs Anden from the first VA tourney: http://youtube.com/watch?v=O-xSNzYqHGg

^This is what Brawl is right now.
lol Andens too good. Im positive good players knew about l-cancelling since it carried over from the 64 version. brawl with no l-cancelling = not competitive. sorry someone has to be the pessimist

Top Bottom