• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Er, well, I recall defeating Jason's Ganon maybe twice or so with Peach and I did beat Eddie in almost every FRIENDLY of that match at the playoffs...........

I guess I'll do it. A dollar each?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Money Match update

All for $1
vs Reik: Link vs Falco, all on FoD, best of 5
vs Cactuar: Fox dittos, all on FD, best of 5 with Chaingrabbing
vs Rurounikeitaro: Fox dittos, all on FD, best of 5 with Chaingrabbing
vs NJzFinest: Man Link dittos, normal stage rules, best of 5?
vs Eggm: Fox ditto, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs Eggm: Link vs Yoshi, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs Magus420: Captain Falcon vs Ganondorf, normal stage rules, best of 5.

For $0.50
vs doyoung2win: Fox dittos, all on FD, best of 5.
vs doyoung2win: Fox(me) vs Falco(doyoung2win), all on FD, best of 5.
vs doyoung2win: Captain Falcon vs Fox, all on FD, best of 5.
vs doyoung2win: Captain Falcon vs Falco, all on FD, best of 5

doyoung2win

Smash Ace
did u beat inui?

mm update:
4 against spamerer

vs inuis peach
vs inuis marth
mlg rules

50 cents for all of them best of 5

actually, before i didnt know what tbqh meant, but now that i looked it up.

il do it for 5 each best of 5 on neutral stages only and if i lose i can give u the gift card i won at the tourney.
and put in your ganon if u want too :D

JFox

Smash Hero
Magus when are you done with classes? This summer I will be pretty free, and I was thinkin about driving to play with a couple people, one of them being you. I don't play you enough, and I feel like you have a lot of knowledge to offer. Also you are a pretty good man, kinda like a professor.

Also I can use Peach, Jiggly, and Ganon practice. All I play these days are Fox, Falco, Falcon, and Marth.

Lemme know if you'd wanna do that.

Metal_man69

Smash Cadet
Yeah I hope to be seeing you guys around a bit more also . . . but just letting you guys know my name is spelled Andres. :laugh:

Magus420

Smash Master
Magus when are you done with classes? This summer I will be pretty free, and I was thinkin about driving to play with a couple people, one of them being you. I don't play you enough, and I feel like you have a lot of knowledge to offer. Also you are a pretty good man, kinda like a professor.

Also I can use Peach, Jiggly, and Ganon practice. All I play these days are Fox, Falco, Falcon, and Marth.

Lemme know if you'd wanna do that.
Sure man, that'd be cool. I'm not taking any classes this semester or over the summer so I should be free a decent amount of the time. Just give me a heads up after you're finished up finals n want to come by.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Thanks Xeo and of course were going :p i'm a bit rusty haven't played been studying for AP tests My last one is Tuesday.

Top Bottom