• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Magus420

Smash Master
Well I couldn't get Kashif home on Sunday. I even drove through a flooded road. It just wasn't happening.
lol, what wasn't happening lk?
Obviously he meant that what he thought was a flooded road he was driving through wasn't actually a road at all, and to his surprise he was indeed driving through some poor guy's backyard/swimming pool. Thus, him driving through the flooded road just wasn't happening.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
me and Oorah DEFEATED cape and velocity in teams, and we brought NJ connection down to last stock last hit in our team matches

we got like 4th out of 10 i think

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Inui! Shiek ditto again sometime soon. Your winning 1-0 against me so far. Your crazy self appearing outta nowhere and shiz, lol!

Eggm

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ the pizza thing ahahahahhahahahahaha

Oorah + atomsk = "Too much power" - Reik. And it does. :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Inui! Shiek ditto again sometime soon. Your winning 1-0 against me so far. Your crazy self appearing outta nowhere and shiz, lol!
I've been playing like garbage lately, so I had trouble at that Rutgers tourny.

But, not today. I managed to fourstock about 10 people at college today, when I've only been 2-3stocking them lately. I was playing so perfectly with Marth and Fox, it was insane. I wish there was a tournament today. >_<

I'm ready for more smexy dittos. Eggm has challenged me to them as well!

Top Bottom