• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

JFox

Smash Hero
Yo Magus, I just finished classes today. I am pretty busy this weekend, but how about sometime next week? I should find out my schedule first, but I was thinkin like Monday during the day or something. How's that sound?

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL spammer so that's why you were laughing, I meant an actual american flag not a d ick you ******* LMFAO

anyway, spammers sig is top tier right now

losing anything at all to non-PC/Chu really gets your panties in a bunch. XD
I don't care about that but I do care about the fact that you lie about things.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Me Andres are up for something if you guys wanna play in jackson i think we can play here :p Give me a IM if you guys wanna play metalpanic21

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I'm not. I did win it once at Kashif's last month, on Battlefield, when you played badly.

I remember matches pretty well. You're lying by saying I never win anything vs you ever. Yeah dude, you **** and stuff, but you're not 100% unbeatable.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I suck I should just quit smash

I lost in Fox vs Peach on Yoshi's Story to Inui
I lost in Fox vs Sheik on Pokémon Stadium to Inui
I lost in a Fox ditto to Inui
I lost in a Marth ditto to Inui
I lost 3-1 in a Captain Falcon vs Peach money match to Inui

I was 4 stocked in Captain Falcon vs Zelda by Magus on Yoshi's Story two times
I lose many times in Falco dittos to Magus
I was JV 3 stocked in Link vs Ganon by Magus on Pokémon Stadium
I was 3 stocked in Marth vs Ganon on FD by Magus

I can never beat Lord Knight if he's not playing bad with any character in any matchup on any stage.

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Guys if i wanted to record matches at my tourny for finals etc what would i need like if i wanted to hook it up straight through the TV.

Magus420

Smash Master
₪ Event will be round robin.
₪ All crews get to play one another and the one with the best record will win the event. In the event of a win/loss record tie, stocks from each battle will be counted to determine placements.
₪ Twenty (20) stock.
₪ Number of crew members can be 4-5 with no alternates.
₪ Forty (40) minute time limit.
₪ Items will be turned OFF
₪ At the beginning of the match, crews will write down on a separate piece of paper the name of the first player and the character that player will be using. Then both crews will present the player that will start the match. Order can be decided play by play after the first man.
₪ Player selection between matches is 1 minute only. After time has been called crew must select a player or be disqualified from the match.
₪ Stage Strike Rule - Each crew can choose one (1) stage to remove from the random select list or available counterpicks. Players may choose to change their stage strike once between matches. (DO NOT ACTUALLY REMOVE THE STAGES FROM THE RANDOM STAGES LIST)
₪ The first stage in a crew battle will be by random select or agreed upon by both crews. In subsequent matches, the player going in may either decide the next stage to be played on or choose to go random. AFTER random or counterpicking the next stage is decided upon, but BEFORE a stage is actually selected, each side has the opportunity to change their stage strike. If the stage is chosen by a player and after the stage is decided, the player of the opposing crew may change their character at this time. If random is selected, the opposing player must stay as the same character they used in the previous match. The player going in then selects their character and the match is played.
₪ Percent returns to 0 after you finish off an opponent. The returning player begins the match with the amount of stocks they had remaining from the previous match, and must self-destruct as many times as necessary to reach this stock total. After stocks are adjusted, the players begin the match on opposing ends and/or platforms of the stage. Any needles, charged shots, turnips, etc must be purged before the match can begin.
₪ Dave's Stupid Rule Modified - The same stage cannot be played twice in a row.
₪ Glitches used to stop your opponent from controlling their character or indefinitely freezing them (Mewtwo's Soul Stunner, the Ice Climber freeze glitch), or any glitch or trick that freezes the match or makes it in any way unfinishable are banned. Using them will result in the immediate forfeit of the match and loss of stocks.
₪ Tactics such as Peach's Wallbombing and Jiggly's Rising Pound are allowed as methods of recovery or to maneuver around the stage. Using them (or any similar tactics) to excessively stall a match, such as dropping below levels intentionally and stalling underneath, is banned. Judges will be on the tournament floor and can be called in at any time to enforce this rule during a match.
₪ Random Stages: Final Destination, Dreamland 64, and Pokemon Stadium.
₪ Stages Banned: Hyrule Temple, Fourside, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Great Bay, and Yoshi's Island 64.

I think that's about right. Should stage strikes be allowed for random? Or maybe extend random to the 6 but allow the stage strikes?

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
What's so bad about having the 6 on if there are stage strikes?

And yeah sure,as long as I do go I can give you a ride.
Because Battlefield, Fountain of Dreams, and Yoshi's Story affect waaaay more matchups than the other three do. I personally think if there's going to be stage strikes that there should be all 6 stages, but I think having all 6 stages in crew battles is gay.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Eh? Having only the three large stages on is gay. Say I am Sheik going against a Fox player. They have Fox's two best stages vs Sheik, while I only have a stage that is not even as good as Fountain of Dreams for fighting Sheik. I am screwed. :(

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Hmmmmm i am leaning toward the 6 stages with the strike ban. Also whats normally prize ratio for crews and a reasonable entree fee?

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Ok im gonna update my thread with the crew info later. ill do 25$ per crew and then do percents depending on how many show. I will have crews done last

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Eh? Having only the three large stages on is gay. Say I am Sheik going against a Fox player. They have Fox's two best stages vs Sheik, while I only have a stage that is not even as good as Fountain of Dreams for fighting Sheik. I am screwed. :(
Look at overall matchups. Stadium is only really gay for Fox/Falco. A stage like Yoshi's Story drastically alters a LOT of matchups.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Can't ban everything that's homo. Gotta learn to deal with stuff. Having only the big three stages gives space animals too much of a massive advantage.

JFox

Smash Hero
Magus, I'm thinkin of having people over wednesday or thursday, depending on whats better for everyone else. Have a preferance?

Top Bottom