• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Money Match update

For $0.50
vs doyoung2win: Fox dittos, all on FD, best of 5.
vs doyoung2win: Fox(me) vs Falco(doyoung2win), all on FD, best of 5.
vs doyoung2win: Captain Falcon vs Fox, all on FD, best of 5.
vs doyoung2win: Captain Falcon vs Falco, all on FD, best of 5

All for $1
vs Reik: Link vs Falco, all on FoD, best of 5
vs Cactuar: Fox dittos, all on FD, best of 5 with Chaingrabbing
vs Rurounikeitaro: Fox dittos, all on FD, best of 5 with Chaingrabbing
vs NJzFinest: Man Link dittos, normal stage rules, best of 5?
vs Eggm: Fox ditto, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs Eggm: Link vs Yoshi, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs Magus420: Captain Falcon vs Ganondorf, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs Mew2King: Link vs Mario, normal stage rules, best of 5.
vs Sensei: Captain Falcon dittos, normal stage rules, best of 3.

Lets take teams again at cheez itz, Magus.

Magus420

Smash Master
Sounds like a plan. We should play some practice teams matches before the tourney starts this time though. Maybe then we won't have to try and fight all the way through losers like always, lol.

I want to get my Peach this fast. F*ck Falco, Peach is the true shield **** master :lick:

Looks like she's beasting him by ramming with her shoulder :laugh:

JFox

Smash Hero
This isn't going to be an all night thing, its not really even a smashfest really. I mean, its just a few guys comin over and playin some smash. My parents asked that I try and keep this small, so there's only going to be six of us.

And I think I'm throwing people out by 7:30 cuz thats when my dad gets home, and he hates smashers lol. So if he did wait to pick u up, he would get here at like 6:00, and that would be pointless.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
"Now, let's go get that brigand over by the ger!" - Inui

"Who do you think you are? You think you can stand up to Batta the Beast?" - Batta

"Well Batta, your growth rates are all equal to the number of letters in your name times the number of times I've been 4 stocked by Mew2King so by my calculations, I have a 72.1795467812389754% to not get completely *****" - Inui

"Haha, no wonder you only took Algebra II in your Senior year! You have a 0% chance to not get completely *****" - Batta *roars head in triumph, cleaves Inui's head in half*

"O **** IM NOT AS GOOD AS I THOUGHT I AM" - Inui *dies*

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
nows not the time to be saying i'm gonna be doing that to now is it...i'm gonna be in AP lots of stuff though lol

Cheezit

Smash Ace
Nothing to worry about. Just lose your textbook the 1st week of school, sleep through and/or skip class except for on test days, and you should get a B+. Worked for me and AP Calc at least

Yah but what did you get on the actual AP test cause thats what matters?

JFox

Smash Hero
Magus I'll tell ya what. You come by tomorrow and I'll help ya out with gas money. How's a $5 MM sound? Thats like half your trip's worth.(Don't worry, I'm pretty much giving you the money, lol)

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
from what i THINK it should be

me inui magus spamerer

chaz cheezit metalman skag

this is what it should be if we do go

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Random camping trip.

You'll win if you train.

In the crew battle, Magus is going to be the captain and make all the calls. Just listen to his character, stage, and line-up choices and you'll do fine.

Magus420

Smash Master
As far as crew battles would go I'd most likely be using Peach not Jiggs, so there'd be less gimp and more ****. I'd even feel more comfortable using Zelda/Ganon vs Falco/Fox than Jiggs as I haven't played those matchups since February.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Mew2King is always confused on those rare occassions when one of us beats him.

And then blames not being warmed up, his controller, us being "random," or all three at once. :(

</3 Jason when he's like that...

Top Bottom