• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Going to have a Smashfest at LK's tomorrow. :)

Steve, these two kids want to join THP. They saw the thread and live in Central NJ, so they IMed me about it. I gave them your address and they said they could come over and play us and stuff. Is that ok? If not, I'll tell them no when they call in the morning.

Magus420

Smash Master
Mah boy... Mah boy... Mah boy... Mah boy... Mah boy... Mah boy...

When are people going to be there exactly? I wonder what's for dinner?

I just wonder what Gaaaaaaaaaanon's up to.

Mah boy... this piece of **** is what ALL true warriors strive for!

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
The birds MUST DIE.

Am I missing something?
roflmao

Yes, you did. It was gr8 stuff.

@Reik - lol, my Falco counter is amazing :laugh:. Yes, I grab a lot and fair a lot with Falco, I'm so unique :)

@MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Your Yoshi is hawt imo. All those DJC turn arounds and that repeated egg tossing from the ledge is seksi.

@LK - STFU MARTH IS A GAY ***

@Inui - No hi for u BISH.

@MAGUS - MAH BOY roflz

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
It'd be kinda helpful if it wasn't stopped at a random point on the tape so I haven't a clue when I need to stop recording without repeatedly checking it ya know.
That's LK's fault for not rewinding. lol Lucas you lost the match on FD in Roy vs Link too. That's the one where you said "you were like 'hmm let me see how I can be as gay as possible' for that last stock"

Magus420

Smash Master
No. It was rewound. Just a random amount so it was neither at the beginning nor the end of the recording. It's better if it isn't rewound at all really, since I'd know it's done when it gets back up to 00:00.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Rules of THP

1. Play Melty Blood
2. Watch Love Hina
3. Get fourstocked by Magus's Zelda on Yoshi's Story
4. Gay Luigi?
5. Mah boy!
6. Squadila!
7. Fourstock Atomsk
8. Lose to Wes in tourny
9. Win money at a tournament
10. Lose to Mew2King in tourny

And so it shall be.

@Spamerer: How the hell did we lose matches? I really wanted that one, too! I bet you screwed with the tape when you kept it! >_>;

Magus420

Smash Master
When I put a tape in the VCR the timer goes to 00:00. After rewinding it it goes to -XX:XX then counts back upwards to 00:00 which is where the recording ended/tape was put in. I can easily tell how much longer it needs to record that way.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
@Spamerer: How the hell did we lose matches? I really wanted that one, too! I bet you screwed with the tape when you kept it! >_>;
roflmao

I meant you LOSE IN THE MATCH. aka, this game's winner is....LINK!

I STILL don't understand your explanation and there is like Buffy the Vampire slayer or something after the smash matches btw.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
...and you were capable enough to record with a VCR without having any clue as to what I'm referring to with VCRs displaying numbers about the tape's position how exactly? :psycho:
couple of things
-LK set up the VCR to record
-My VCR doesn't display #'s
-I don't understand WTF you're saying though, w/e though, just get the matches up when you can

Magus420

Smash Master
If you need instructions on how to get your VCR to show numbers, check out the enclosed instruction book.

Or push play or maybe the [display] type button but it probably isn't necessary.

I'm just surprised you've never noticed it is all.

Magus420

Smash Master
Did you guys push stop after every match? The 5 minutes of tape it saves doesn't matter when it means I sometimes have to do a separate capture for each match from signal breaks stopping the capture at the end of each match. I thought I told LK to stop doing that the last time we recorded. If that's what it's going to take then I'm sorry but you can find someone else to capture the tape, as I just let it play through for 2 hours and it stopped right after the 1st match.

EDIT 1: Alright, it's made it through the 1st 4 breaks this time so far.

EDIT 2: I'm giving it 2 more stops from breaks. If it doesn't make it to the end, whatever matches are left after that you can ask someone else to get them off of the tape. I'm getting tired of skimming back though the tape to figure out where it stopped capturing and starting it back up again. It's about halfway now.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Rules of THP

1. Play Melty Blood
2. Watch Love Hina
3. Get fourstocked by Magus's Zelda on Yoshi's Story
4. Gay Luigi?
5. Mah boy!
6. Squadila!
7. Fourstock Atomsk
8. Lose to Wes in tourny
9. Win money at a tournament