• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Guys.....I picked up my GameCube controller for the first time in months today....I feel proud.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Play me at Mercer this week!

There's this one Peach player that I can't fourstock. I fourstock everyone else, but I can only two-threestock this guy. The three of us can **** all of Mercer together!

Brookman

Smash Hero

There's this one Peach player that I can't fourstock. I fourstock everyone else, but I can only two-threestock this guy. The three of us can **** all of Mercer together!
"All the random noobs took stock off of cort but he three stocked me each time WAAAAH." :(

Inui

Banned via Warnings
"All the random noobs took stock off of cort but he three stocked me each time WAAAAH." :(
Yeah, Cort ***** me pretty badly that day. I played him the night before Cat 3 and didn't get destroyed, though. D:

I don't see how this is relevant to what I posted though, Brookman.

Anyways, I recorded so many matches with Kashif today! Must get them online soon!

Cort

Apple Head
Lol, didn't I 3 stock your Ganon on Yoshi's Story once, Inui? >_> edit// They were friendlies anyway <_<

I miss LK too.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I think so, Cort. I'm no good at Ganon vs Peach, so I wanted to practice it haha. :p I don't think I did badly anywhere else, though.

You are better than me...so oh well.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero

Yeah, I know who you're talking about. He float cancels to downsmash all day long -_-

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
Alright, Inui... I thought maybe this Saturday (depending on how busy or how much of this **** paper I need to get done i actually get done ) I go down to you guys and smash it up for the day. It will give me some insight into the gang. That's if you don't mind. But don't make any plans yet, I'll let you know in the coming days. I guess if all goes well I'll join. I'm sure it will. So... time will tell. Looking forward to this. :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Go to Rutgers instead. doyoung and cracka already go there and teh_spamerer is going next year.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FALCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

yaya

Oorah-Kabra

Smash Journeyman
I a can't even begin to explain the convenience of you guys going to these schools heh. NJIT is so close to me. That would be shigitty shigitty shwa.:cool: :cool:

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
Inui, are you gonna be in the cafe tomorrow? I might be there around 5-5:30ish.... MAYBE >.>

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Call me tomorrow, Carl. We can team and **** everyone. Or I'll team with Swag.

I want to get a tourny at the college. I'll team with Swag because he uses Peach and has crazy potential. If he gets some tech skill, he'd be great. D: You'll get 2nd in singles and teams EZ.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I forgot about Peach until he reminded me, yeah. >_>;

Speaking of Peach, I love her. The first time I ever used her in tourny, I beat LK's Roy...right after he beat my Sheik with Roy! XD

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I lost intarweb access, cuz D-Link routers suck. Not sure when it'll be back. Posting in Robotics lolol.

LK come over tomorrow and bring the tape so we can record GOOD matches.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Oh, no wonder you're not on AIM. Is that invitation to come play THP this weekend still open?
Hellz yeah

I'm free today from 3-10. If you want to come on Saturday or Sunday, call me. I PMed you my home phone #, so you'll have to wait till like 3 if you want to call ASAP lol. In all honesty though, LK's house is much better for smash. All the TVs are in one room and the seating is more comfortable.

Top Bottom