• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

cradmazy_SKAG

Smash Ace
ah cant really come today... tryin to spend some time outside haha

wednesday im headin down to south jersey to sleep over, chillin w ryoko and KNPmaster

anyone want to smash on thursday possibly??

o joy a real crew battle
its exciting stuff for us second class citizens :chuckle:

thats why im motivated to get my game up.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Link dittos! ROFLMAO at the arrow stopping the hookshot.

And even funnier was the FALCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCH!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Post #2222: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN
Did you know you can shoot more than 2222 lasers in 8 minutes?

Magus420

Smash Master
I find it kind of funny that out of the starters, you guys are listed as using way more characters than me :psycho:

Also, whether he's joking or not I do agree with the name change. That or The Holy Gimperers. Or perhaps something actually clever, lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I want to keep THP as our abbreviation, though!

Otherwise, I don't care about the name.

What other characters do you have that are tournament calibur? Fox?

Magus420

Smash Master
OMG it's the Magus tier list!

Jiggs >= Peach >= Ganon > Zelda

UPPER
Marth = Fox >= Falco > DK = CF >= Bowser = Doc

HIGH
Sheik > Luigi > Pikachu >= Link >= G&W > Ness = Samus >= Mario

MID
Roy = Mewtwo >= Y Link > ICs > Yoshi = Pichu = Kirby

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I would say the same for my Ganon, Peach, and Marth.

And Kashif's Fox and Link.

And Steve's Fox and Ice Climbers.

And Jason's Sheik and Peach.

But oh well.

Magus420

Smash Master
Dude, unless you're suggesting my Jiggs is significantly better than your Sheik (which I know you are not), there's a WAY larger gap between your Sheik->Peach/Marth than my Jiggs->Peach. Sheik is by far and out your best. Jiggs and Peach are close enough in general that it could go either way if one is playing slightly better or worse and in what matchups. Ganon is in the same boat but isn't as reliable, while Zelda is the most consistent of all but isn't quite as good. I consider those 4 my "mains" really.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I don't really think so. Maybe between my Sheik and Marth, but not Peach and Ganondorf. My Ganondorf and Peach are the same level as yours, I think. D:

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
Dude, unless you're suggesting my Jiggs is significantly better than your Sheik (which I know you are not), there's a WAY larger gap between your Sheik->Peach/Marth than my Jiggs->Peach. Sheik is by far and out your best. Jiggs and Peach are close enough in general that it could go either way if one is playing slightly better or worse and in what matchups.
And unless you're suggesting my Falco is significantly beter than your Sheik, than there is a WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY larger gap between your Sheik-->Peach/Marth than my Falco-->Fox/Link

Top Bottom