• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
Maybe I should just make a topic for PimpTaxi, and say I'm available on weekdays, and then maybe people would come to my house to play me.

No one's been here since MLG Philly.

People hate my TV I guess.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
LK you lied
isn't hard to play as

Yes it is, but is LK planning on driving up there or something? I'm not.
yeah he is because he is my ride

kthxkthx

ya, i obviously can't go to KotC someone throw a smashfest and i mite be able to get in on the action sometime during it.
if one is thrown you have to play my Faust and Zappa

Maybe I should just make a topic for PimpTaxi, and say I'm available on weekdays, and then maybe people would come to my house to play me.

No one's been here since MLG Philly.

People hate my TV I guess.
That must be, plus it would be good to say you are because then people will realise you can do stuff

Renth

Smash Hero
roflmao

i came up with a name for the vid where Tuni gets comboed "Tuna Sandwich...comes with your choice of coleslaw, fries, or dinner salad"

and at the end it has to say "Mmm mmm good!"
Dude you have less of a life than i do

Inui come visit **** it

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
nvm Trev, bring the installation disc, the one i got from my friend is being nub and saying it can't find ex05.mpeg or something with a name similar to that and it gives me the location where it should be and its there...

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
nvm Trev, bring the installation disc, the one i got from my friend is being nub and saying it can't find ex05.mpeg or something with a name similar to that and it gives me the location where it should be and its there...
mad nub man

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sol kicks MC's ***.

Any Guilty Gear > Halo 2.

Only some Guilty Gear > Halo 1 though.

Haven't heard you mention which Halo you speak of, but it was pretty ignorant to say Guilty Gear sucks, when it's probably the best fighting game being made these days.

I think MvC2 is better, and SF3 as well. But, Guilty Gear is right under them easily. Then SF2, and then finally Smash.

And then, we'll put Halo as a fighting game just to make you happy.

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
You should be more specific, since, Halo 2 is balls, and Halo 1 is fine.

Call it Halo PC, or Halo Combat Edition. Something good like that.

Halo 1 is a lot of fun.

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
I was looking back at this thread when it first got started.

Too funny.
roflz it IS too funny. For posting

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLL

hold on hold on... i cant stop laughing... ROOOOOOOOOOFLROFLRSROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL most practice ROOOOOOOFL *clenches stomach in pain* oh god... *wipes tear off of eye*
in the Official Keep Sheik out of SSBB thread, I got the positive rep

Very emotive post, and so true. Great description of how we're all feeling. That post made me chuckle. -SSJ4Kazuki
Thx Kaiser ;)

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
Halo PC is automatically laggy on net games.

Since the Halo netcode is a piece of crap. No matter what.

I mean, you have to lead your shots on the sniper rifle. Which is technically an instant type projectile. IE, you shouldn't have to lead your shot.

Top Bottom