• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Holy Pwnerers - No longer an active crew.

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
I play only on servers that are hosted near by, like East Coast servers. The only reason why you have to lead shots (with pretty much any weapon) is because there's no auto aim like there is on the XBox

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
**** f uck robo-ky. hes to fuc king hard to play as

i still like the whole consept of him

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dude you're crazy about the auto aim.

The sniper's shot is instant no matter how far away.

I can rush through Legendary on the PC just fine.

PC Halo's online is forever fubar'ed though.

Hopefully Halo 2's will be better.

You can tell it's ****ty netcode, because when you through a grenade, your grenade doesn't throw for like half a second.

If Halo PC had good netcode, the grenade would throw instantly.

Like C&C Renegade.

That game has the best netcode of any FPS I've ever played online.

Even Doom's netcode is better than Halo's.

www.zdaemon.org

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
If you're all talking about X2 Reload, then RoboKy is in the A tier.

Normal Ky is like the third worst in the game.

However, if you mean Slash, then Ky is top, and RoboKy is dead last.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
If you're all talking about X2 Reload, then RoboKy is in the A tier.

Normal Ky is like the third worst in the game.

However, if you mean Slash, then Ky is top, and RoboKy is dead last.
no we looked up robo in reload hes last and ky is first

post count 222

DarkBlade

Smash Apprentice
J00 R34dy?

Oi, Im somewhat back. However I have somthing of a cushion type office desk and have been doing weights and a deadly addictive MMORPG... So give me a ring or msg on aim for whats going on, let alone if I am still consitered a guildy >.>
Aim: KamoDaro Ill try to sign on now and stop avoiding people..
Phone: 215-946-6086, Like I said, office job, 9 to 6, all but weekends unless I want to...

Also TheCyberHub is having another smash tourny after a lockin, and this time lockin members dont get free entry so that means that it will only be crowded with pros. They want me to set up things or invite but this is as far as I will go in my newly found busy state.

GOOGLE IT! TheCyberHub, Smash, Lockin, November. Yahoo if your feeling frisky ^^

Now, Call me after 7 and before 1 am, otherwise I get mad with no sleep. You wouldent like me when im sleepy -.-

~Blade

Magus420

Smash Master
Ummm, wow. Is it just me or is the ICs reverse d-air CG stupidly easy to do on every single character. I went from having no idea wtf I was doing to consistently going from 0-200 on the entire cast in like 10 minutes... -_-

AlexanderTriad

Smash Ace
Oi, Im somewhat back. However I have somthing of a cushion type office desk and have been doing weights and a deadly addictive MMORPG... So give me a ring or msg on aim for whats going on, let alone if I am still consitered a guildy >.>
Aim: KamoDaro Ill try to sign on now and stop avoiding people..
Phone: 215-946-6086, Like I said, office job, 9 to 6, all but weekends unless I want to...

Also TheCyberHub is having another smash tourny after a lockin, and this time lockin members dont get free entry so that means that it will only be crowded with pros. They want me to set up things or invite but this is as far as I will go in my newly found busy state.

GOOGLE IT! TheCyberHub, Smash, Lockin, November. Yahoo if your feeling frisky ^^

Now, Call me after 7 and before 1 am, otherwise I get mad with no sleep. You wouldent like me when im sleepy -.-

~Blade
I definately Cannot find this **** on Google. Can anyone insert a link to this tournament?

-AxlT

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
i feel stupid

Stupid-Kliff, Justice
A-Robo-Ky, Slayer, Eddie, Jam
B-Millia, Faust, Sol, Axl, Potemkin, Venom, Bridget
C-Chipp, Baiken, Dizzy, Johnny
D-Anji, I-No, Testament, May, Zappa, Ky

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll tell you guys same thing I'm telling everyone else.

Please try to keep the spam to a minimum. :)

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
Taxi wants to play you guys in Guilty Gear now.

He still hasn't played more than two matches with me though : /

And he murders me the entire match, and then when I fight someone else and beat them down, he's not watching...so one of these days I'll figure out how to catch him with a combo and beat him to a pulp and he'll never see it coming...

Change your locks...

PimpUigi

BRoomer
BRoomer
I got slash, but no flip top PS2

Taxi has a modded PS2 and slash...

I got the Xbox to PS2 controller adapter so I can keep using my Xbox controller.

: )

Top Bottom