• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Hey Renth Thread

Renth

Smash Hero
sup renth! wats good playa!

-misshiroshi
What's good..

Well, not me i'm pretty bad at smash honestly all i do is waveland -- period.

What is good though how much physical activity i've been up to and not how much time i've spent in my room LOL.

for real though new halo account i'm crusha da *****hzzzzz z z z zzz

Renth

Smash Hero
hey renth i gotta pass a drug test in like 2 months. how can i do this?

cuz i would like epic fail right now.....

also hi renth :)
Go with the old school remedy drink a lot of green tea, you know the arizona green tea - sobe green tea - lipton ect.ect. it's supposed to flush your system fairly well. Eat mushrooms (i refuse to eat mushrooms they disgust me) and drink water often.

Do these and if you can hold off on the drugs for awhile you should be solid.'

Also, Hello.

edit: or if you have a friend that you can pay or just gets off to the idea of peeing in a cup, take a water bottle of his urine hide it in your sleeve or something and fill it up with that.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
o wow what a helpfuly friend. thread should be sticky.

kinda mad though i didnt for a month i was good. then as of wednesday im did it everyday lol. **** well just gotta stop for a min.

45 days cold turkey basicaly.

this thread rates 9/10 :)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Every time I see the topic title I think of that **** comic I've seen on 4chan where at the end the girl says "Nryon~" I think.

Now I can't find it.

Renth

Smash Hero

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hey Renth.

How did you get the government to pass Hey as your first name?

Renth

Smash Hero

Renth

Smash Hero
Hey Renth.

You can't have my account.
It's fine, there's a little bit of me in everyone so for all you know I made you post that.

Okay guys. Seriously. Real talk.
Follow this advice only if you don't mind never winning a tournament
I don't know what difference it makes, how many people outside of *insert good guy name here* wins tournaments anyway. If you've been playing for years and you don't win tournaments anyway what difference does it make?

Laijin

Smash Hero
I don't know what difference it makes, how many people outside of *insert good guy name here* wins tournaments anyway. If you've been playing for years and you don't win tournaments anyway what difference does it make?
Okay. Maybe not winning tournaments is the goal but..idk.
Yoshi and Ness in particular just feel..super handicapped to me(Yoshi has no third jump and can't do anything out of shield while Ness probably has the worst recovery in the game IMO). I feel like Kirby and Bowser has more potential lol.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yo renth what im i experiancing?

everytime im with this girl i get this feeling in my stomach. i think about her alot. when she touches me a get chills sometimes.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Therefore, you have yet to do the unthinkable.

I am waiting to see it happen, though. Sir Hey Renth.

Top Bottom