• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The hero of Dragon Quest III, Erdrick, joins the battle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Here's a cosplay pic I came across :)

Happy DQ day everybody! (I mean yes, it’s tomorrow, but technically, it should be celebrated today).

I’m rocking my custom DQ shirt. Hoping to hear at least some minor news about a new DQ game.
nice shirt ;) I wouldn't mind to find one of dragon quest someday too.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Here's a cosplay pic I came across :)

nice shirt ;) I wouldn't mind to find one of dragon quest someday too.
Thanks! I wanted to include the most iconic members of the Slime family, but things got in the way, lol. (Babble, Metal Babble, and Sea Slime almost made it in).

This is what I mentioned a while back, merch being so hard to find, and expensiv le to get online forced me to do my own stuff to show my love. :D

Hope you find something closer to where you’re at!

Oh, that’s a great cosplay pic. I remember seeing a few somewhere especially DQ3 themed, where all job classes ladies and hErdrick were all on the same pic.

Last edited:

Yatanagi

Smash Journeyman
I think that's one thing we'll be able to look forward to today and tomorow, a new surge of dq art :)

edit: I'm not sure where this music video is from, maybe from a live action, but i saw it on a japanese twitter and even though it's not the greatest music there's a bit of cosplaying in it, so thought i'd share it:

I also found this tweet about some dragon quest band. I wonder who's hosting that concert :O :)

"I've been looking forward to the Dragon Quest Band concert...! "

And here's an extra pic I just came across :)

https://twitter.com/my_arus/status/1132663742431342592
Oh! That's why they are in the original thumbnail from that day Hoshi no DQ Live.

Yatanagi

Smash Journeyman
Ok so that was entirely for that mobile game.

Let's see if something shows up today (or later tonight) for dq in general :)
Fingers twisted of been so crossed for that Shibuya 109 thing that I thought became reality.

D

Deleted member

HAPPY DQ DAY PEOPLE!!!

Anyone has a link to the livestream?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Yatanagi was talking about something live, but it was for a dq mobile game, a few days ago.

I have no clue if there's anything today besides maybe a concert ;p
Hopefully we get a new trailer of the DQV movie.

D

Deleted member

To celebrate this day, it's time for me to listen to all of the soundtracks.

D

Deleted member

Oh hey! My brother did keep his 2DS and his copy of Dragon Quest 8. Dragon Quest day works in mysterious ways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Looks like that one was from last year. But there's definitely going to be some cool stuff popping up.

It's really close to actual morning over there, where people would wake up soon ;p, so probably worth having a look out once in a while :)

edit: I found something with girl erdrick in it. I dunno what it says but i still like finding new stuff with her:

Last edited:

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
Looks like that one was from last year. But there's definitely going to be some cool stuff popping up.

It's really close to actual morning over there, where people would wake up soon ;p, so probably worth having a look out once in a while :)

edit: I found something with girl erdrick in it. I dunno what it says but i still like finding new stuff with her:

She looks so kawaii

Teeb147

Smash Legend
There's actually so many dragon quest tweets now that it's day there, it's crazy.

I'm really starting to feel like dragon quest day will be a bigger and bigger thing in japan.

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
There's actually so many dragon quest tweets now that it's day there, it's crazy.

I'm really starting to feel like dragon quest day will be a bigger and bigger thing in japan.
Absolutely. Also

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Absolutely. Also

All I know is that I'm checking the times for tweets about dragon quest (in japanese) and there's like at least a dozen posts per minute ;p

Last edited:

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
All I know is that I'm checking the times for tweets about dragon quest (in japanese) and there's like at least a dozen posts per minute ;p

What's even more amazing, it's not even noon yet in Japan time. They are only just scratching the surface.

Teeb147

Smash Legend

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
Last edited:

Garteam

Smash Master
NNID
Garteam
A bit belated, but regardless, happy Dragon Quest Day everyone!

Here's some Jessica art to celebrate:
Dragon-Quest-VIII-Jessica-dragon-quest-viii-8045291-647-830.jpg

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Last edited:

Teeb147

Smash Legend
This tweet makes me wonder about the atmosphere and stuff over there for dq events :)

Also looking at dragon quest VR, wondering how that is.

NomadLuminary

Smash Ace
This tweet makes me wonder about the atmosphere and stuff over there for dq events :)

It's so positive, also my pfp has officially been dethroned

Erdrick6.jpg

perfectchaos83

Smash Champion

I like how every picture has a DQ3/Erdrick reference in some way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom