• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Darkmusician

Smash Master
OSHIRO OSHIRO!!!

Ken loves the Konata Banner!!! Weeeeeee!!!

Too bad you're not coming with us man. T_T

EDITZ!!!

I have just confirmed our Hotel at Best Western Norwalk Inn.
I used my parental units debit card to hold the room. But we will just pay in cash at the door. :) It's about $94.00 a night and the total time will a little under $500.00.
I got us 2 beds and a NON SMOKING. lolz Who wants to sleep with me?! =w=

Oh yeah guys, Ken would like to know if we would be willing to share our shower to let some smashers take showers. I personally think that it's a GREAT idea!!! C'mon guys! Lets spread some Aloha! ^___^ We may even get to meet some great people this way!!! (I'm pretty sure that Nick and Terence won't mind so Tom this is pretty much going out to you) And I'm pretty sure you don't mind either. :)

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I'll be coming tomorrow. I should probably try to get back home at around 11sh since I start work at 7 on Sunday...

And Shoyo, I'll see if I can get another R4. On a related matter, Rockman ZX Advent kicks major ***. And these censors suck... you can say *** on GameFAQs >.<

FireFly

Smash Lord
of course i dont mind on the shower situation. i dont wanna be sitting next to some stinky smasher the next day

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
hm....
dark = ダーク
musician = ミュージシャン
dark + musician = ダークミュージシャン

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Okay guys. My house part 2. lolz

And as you all know my mother is trusting me with the house. So here are some house rules that I must mention.

1. Please do not go into my parents bed room without asking me first. I know last time some people went on the compy without telling me but this time lets not just walk into my parents room without permission. If you really want to use the computer please keep it to 10-15 minutes. Do not use it for your own blind surfing use.

2- I said this yesterday but just to make sure, DO NOT touch the screen door. It's already broken and it never moves. So just leave it alone. Thanks. :)

3- If you DO go into my parents room for the computer DO NOT bring any food or drinks in with you. If anything spills in there it's on my @$$. >_>

4- When the food is ready to eat everyone will stop what they're doing and we will all eat as a group. Talk story with people and watching TV is okay with me too. There will be more than enough food for everyone I'm sure. We have chips, dip, sports drinks, soda, juice, ice cream, tv dinners, my own special main dish, custard pie and of course RICE!!! Please don't hold back. lolz

5- This may be obvious but try to keep the noise to a minimum after the sun goes down. The walls are thin and people may be trying to sleep or relax.

6- NO ALCOHOL OR SMOKING IN THE HOUSE. I know this is kind of a Duh thing, but I have to make it clear.

That's about it. Lets all have fun. If you have a cube, bring it on down. If you have a decent sized TV, bring it too. I don't know how many stations we'll have, but we'll work it out.

We will start AROUND 3. This is depending on when I get done with the grad party. I'll do my best to get things started on time. If you have any questions you can call me at my cell. If you don't have it, just ask shoyo, joel, eugene or Tom. They all have it. My cell is on me 24/7 and I always answer if possible.

If you need my address again it is

98-621 Kilinoe St. 4F1
Aiea, HI 96701

FireFly

Smash Lord
random - i wear contacts and glasses in case you smashers were wondering why i sometimes wear glasses o-O

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
speaking of cigarettes, i do believe i left mine outside your house Bob.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
This is probably the most random convo.
Random-My mouth stays open slightly when I don't get enough sleep. Like right now

AHA mayuge beam! omg it's so funny I swear

Edit: If you never saw this yet

Most likely the character you want is there. Like the creator and tetris pieces and such.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I would pay to see some of these guys in Brawl.

Gex, Inu Yasha, Sora, Lloyd, Lucario, Geno and OMFG!!!

Juno, Vela and Lupus! JETFORCE GEMINI BEYATCH!!!!

I did some wifi hotspot scouting and apparently I am surrounded by McDonalds. There are 10 of them within 5 miles of my house. @_@ Taro pies here I come. lolz

I saw Merc was online on Myplace so I just called him. Merc has werk. T_T

I just called Dexter and he has work too. T____T

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
Hey Dark Musician, So you're having a smash thing at your house today? Wondering if it'd be cool if i show up, just for fun. I've been playin a bit since the last time so i might be better... or not but i thought i'd see if I'd be able to come anyway. Hope the grad partys fun, Hit me back if you get this!:chuckle:

Harmonicry

Smash Apprentice
****. it's good to be back
and it's good to be bummed that i don't live in oahu.

sup smash boards. haha.

whadid-eye-miss?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I don't think that Terence would want your soul. Just your money.

Well Meck, the party is going on right now. You can come if you want. If you know where the Waimalu cut off is just hit me up with a call at 497-4851

I don't think the T-Shirts are ever gonna get done. My friend is pretty flakey.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
shoyo, $40 okay? i need to make myself a bit profit for bringing things back. i swear i have half of my space taken for things don't belong to me. like stuff for friends and family.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
did i leave me charger at ur house bobby?
I was wondering why I unplugged three things after the fest was done. I was like okay...TV...Cube....charger??? LOLZ =w=

What you wanna do bout that Frankie? You can always come to my house again and you can try to hit me with 4 consecutive knees. Just call or whatever.

Thank you to everone who came. I'm glad that there was more than enough to eat and keep everyone happy. If we play again on Weds, I'll try to have a 3rd station set up.

Hey Terence, you up for smashing on the 18th? And do you have a ride to the air port?

soranaka

Smash Journeyman
today was good times. thanks bob.

I must say...Taro pies suck hard
you're crazy. and you're local score dropped like, 50 points.

shoyo, $40 okay? i need to make myself a bit profit for bringing things back. i swear i have half of my space taken for things don't belong to me. like stuff for friends and family.
lemme know if/what i owe you.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hi, I'm shoyo. Your name?
Dang, your post count increased by like a 100 since the last time you were here. You might be a bigger spammer than me.

Edit: NOO~ my local score! The one I ate at the McD's near me sucked hard. Threw it away halfway there and I never ever waste food. That **** wasn't food, basically

Second edit: OnyxVulpine
Total Posts: 157 (51.77 posts per day)

He is kicking my *** so hard...

Top Bottom