• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Haha, ouch my feelers

Man I hate spyware crap! Took me a good month to clean all the viruses and whatever

misterbee, you'll have to expect a nervous asian guy with 3 hours of sleep on starbucks double shot(bang bang >.>) getting his butt whooped around for a while by tom the champion blood owner. So you'll get some blood ****

FireFly

Smash Lord
^i'll play cuz im a little bored
wtf did you delete your war cuz i cant find it

harry potter tomorrow anyone lol?

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
this is why you should transfer to spinebreaker

look up "zeagen" belf pally

might be in my pvp gear tho..... almost fully kara geared working on my arena gear... well workingish

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
The garage will be open sometime this month.

Weekend = Very probable
BBQ = Good
Variety of games = Many (Street fighter, Tekken, Smash)

Oh and shameless plug
n_~
http://tenyearwarranty.deviantart.com/

I've been working on my portfolio for a program at UH next Spring, I'll be competing against Freshmen to Seniors to Super Seniors for a spot so I've been dedicated to this portfolio. Check out some of the digital stuff I've done and if I got time I'll update with traditional work. Its also the reason why you all haven't been seeing me so often!

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
no no no no no no ill never switch supercussion...but i could probably make another character on spinebreaker. im looking at a blood elf rogue. i could probably bring some friends too...that are ally on dragonmaw

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
yeye new games, i kind of moved on from smash. new games like tekken where arvin is god lol and i can play street fighter also, and joce nice pictures man, idk which ones u actualy drew but nice painting (if it is) gota teach me some of that

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Okay Saturday....

SATURDAY IS POSTPONED.

The reasons are as follows

1-Asking my mother to open up the house for people twice in one week is pushing it...anyone with a mother will understand...matt knows lolz

2-Grad party on the morning of that day. I just found out too. So most likely I will be too tired to do anything after AND my mom might make last minute plans.

3-Sounds like there will be a Jose fest soon anyways and I'm sure that'll be 100 times better than my house. :]

Frankie I got your message but I was out doing drop offs. Please tell Nick for me thanks. I don't want him to spend more money. :]

And speaking of Jose fest....

Jose, do you have any idea as to when during this month your garage will be open? Before 0c3 or after? I'm just curious cause I'd like to set my schedule in order. Thank you :]

I'm just using my best judgement in this matter. I hope you all understand. If you guy really have that much free time, PLAY POKEMON!!! There's like no monthly fees, and I'm always available to ask questions, battle, and trade with. Arvin somehow got my wifi to work!!! ^_____^

If anything, we'll do something on July 18th the day after terence comes back and the day before we leave. I don't know who's house it'll be at, but that'll work itself out later.

Kk. I'm tired and I gotta go up to Wahiawa tomorrow and pick pole beans. (same thing as string beans fyi)

Oh yeah, I played Rickety in Pokemon Wifi yesterday. Rickety is a staff member of 0c3 and one of the nicest guys I've had the pleasure of getting to know. :] In the words of Terence....

"Yah...he whoop my @$$" But it was fun!!! Can't wait to play on wifi again!!! =w=

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Shut up about that illegal part >.<

Put simply you download roms onto that card and you can play them on the DS. It also has a built in MP3 player and AR. Right now I have Bleach DS2, Kirby Mouse Attack, JUS, JSS, Megaman ZX, and Bomberman on it. I had Zelda Phantom Hourglass but it didn't work for some reason...

And this is the one that I got.

http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.1459

Actually... it's not illegal... I "delete the games after one day". Yeah, that's it...

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Omg....

Still at work. Just got back from Wahiawa. Harvested for over 2 hours.

I'm dead tired and I have a big headache. -_-

Oh and for future reference please DO NOT touch the screen door at my house. Matt when you slammed it yesterday it broke off it's hinge. Needless to say my mother is pissed. So I'm even more glad that I cancled this weekend. Technically we will never need that screen door but she wants to replace it anyway. Go figure. I'm not blaming anyone, this is just FYI. :]

Although my house is not open to smash I still am. If anyone wants to hit me up with a place and time. I know that tomorrow I'll be going to Eugenes house to pick up my black controller. I just want to have a back up incase my orange one fails for some reason.

Oh yeah, and playing on that laggy TV at home has made my Zelda ********. I was wondering why I seemed so slow. No more of that. =w=

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Too bad Shoyo... what if someone got it for you and you just reimburse them?

And is there some chance of a smashfest tomorrow or saturday? I really need to play people before I leave on tuesday.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Okay scratch what I said about Saturday being postponed.

Just got off the phone with my mother and she said it's okay. In fact she doesn't mind at all.

No STD. Church on Sunday.

Looks like the grad party will end around 1 or 2 ish and we should have more than enough time to play.

Please please please if you have a car and are willing to drive people let me know. I don't want to play sky cab again.

Dexter are u coming? Frankie do you think you'll be stoppin by?

I only know that Andrew, Shoyo, Tom, Eugene and Joel are coming for sure. I need a head count by 4PM TOMORROW. I'm sorry but I need time to prepare everything so please let me know before that.

If you are coming from town, I request that you catch the bus down to pearl ridge. I can pick you up from there. Meet at longs drugs. I will try to start at around 3 or 4. We end at 10 pm sharp.

IF YOU HAVE CURFEWS PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN PLAN. I'm not gonna put up with last minute "i have to go home."

The only person that I know has to be home at a set time is Andrew. I believe he needs to be home around midnight.

I'll have dinner for you guys and it will be served at a certain time. There will be more drinks and snacks this time as well once I stock up. This is why a head count by tomorrow is important. I need to know how much I'm feeding.

Hope that's clear. To the townies I suggest just getting down to pearlridge early and hang there. I should be there around 2-2:30pm.

I get to battle with Ken in Pokemon tomorrow!!! Weeeeeee!!!

Top Bottom