• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Thanks Dex. That'll be cool.
I'm pretty sure my parents won't really mind, and getting a few good matches before the tourny might be a good idea. After 10 is good too
Oh, and your Wii is nice. Never lifted it, but it looked heavy

Leo, this might be the last tourny for ssbm worth attending, but I'm guessing there might be a bit more. Four at the most by my guess for PnT. If you come to this one, I can lend you a controller. PnT had extras too.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Leo, this might be the last tourny for ssbm worth attending, but I'm guessing there might be a bit more. Four at the most by my guess for PnT. If you come to this one, I can lend you a controller. PnT had extras too.
There you have it Leo. No weaksauce...no johns...no regrets. =w=

Leoneri

Smash Ace
Heh, I wouldn't blame my controller either way. Even if it was true it sounds too noobish to do that. :D Keeping my self busy with Twilight Princess atm.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Ok, so shoyo and joel might be staying at my house overnight.
It would be cool if you guys meet up somewhere that night, so I can pick you up after work, or even bus down to my house if you want.

Hmmm, bobby says his car is full, how you guys gonna get home?
I can't drop you guys back home cause I work that night. Well, if the tourney finishes at least 2 hours before I start work, then I guess I can do drop offs, if not, then sorry.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
I think Joel and I will plan something for Friday to hang out maybe? After that, we could be at like, uh somewhere at 10 that's close to your work or something. Idk, need to talk with Joel.

I think Bobby meant full with the two of us(along with matt and merc) getting a ride with him.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I think Joel and I will plan something for Friday to hang out maybe? After that, we could be at like, uh somewhere at 10 that's close to your work or something. Idk, need to talk with Joel.

I think Bobby meant full with the two of us(along with matt and merc) getting a ride with him.
Shoyo is absolutely right. Goodo Jobu! lolz

If they sleep your place, I'll supply the rides home. And since Matt is sleeping with his relations, then that means I only gotta pick up Merc. And he's like 7 minutes away from me! =D If this really does work out I thank Shoyo and Joel much. And don't worry Joel I won't forget to sign u up as well. U can pay the day of yourself since you're still thinking about it.

And thank you Dex for stepping up and housing. Don't stay up too late training. lolz

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I hope that you and your brother have a safe trip. Man if I were there, you know what I'd do. Find some smashers!!! lolz

I'm off to Mercs house. =w=

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Today was great! When it was all said and done, Merc and I were dead even. 140 kills each baby! Man those matches at the end were so intense. It was just like PC Chris vs Ken.....if Ken used Zelda. lolz =w= I didn't get to sign people up today because PnT was closed. Holiday and all.

But ya, tomorrow I hope to do it. But I promise I'll get it done. =w=

Oh yeah, Merc says he's in it for the prize. Which means he MAY be able to come with us provided that's what the prizes are. But yeah, He's in it to win it. His Falco is crazy fast. By our last game, I was seeing everything in slow motion. My reflexes are primed. =w=

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hey Andrew, come on AIM every once in an EVER and I'll smash with you.

Oh yeah and so there's no confusion, my number is 808-497-4851. If you don't get a ringback tone "Heaven is a place on Earth," and I don't answer, then you dialed the wrong number.

....no johns lolz

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
oshiro, you wanna stay overnight my house before the tourney?
I think Joel and Shoyo are staying. It'll be like a practice session.
I'm cutting it off at you, I don't want too many peeps staying over at my house, ain't got too much room.

ne0alex369

Smash Cadet
ok well i met my dad last night at the fire work show
in Souh Carolina...pretty ironic lol we're walking looking
all over for him and then all of a sudden someone screams
mine and david's name and then we found him lol.

lol i would try and find other smashers but i don't have a
car or my mom wouldn't let me travel anywhere without her
anyway. Also i don't want to bring shame to the smasher in
hawaii lol and ALSO i don't really want to bother the other smashers.
lol that's a lot of reasons...

indie_dave

Smash Ace
kk even tho i've been maining spacimals lately i think i wanna go pnt tourney and play ness XD

i played vs one of my residents for the first time with ness in long time and i SUCK sooooo maybe not tho T .T

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I don't want ANY Zelda dittos. :p

Shoyo-Aww man I hate Corneria!

Matt-How come?

Shoyo-Cause...it's hard to chain grab....

=w=;;

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
i wanna see shoyo zero-to-death chaingrab nick falco o-O
I wanna see Chuck Norris fight Optimus Prime to the death while a huge mutated lizard attacks Tokyo, only to be stopped by Shaq who opens up a can of Shaq-Fu to only get beat up by Aaron Carter who comes out of the blue, eventually leading to them both being run over by the batmobile as a ninjelephant waits in a dark alley for Batman all of which done in the form of an interpretive dance.

>_>

Darkmusician

Smash Master
According to Nick, it is IMPOSSIBLE to chain grab his Falco.

According to me, I have accomplished said impossible chain grab. =w=

Edit: Oshiro, I know where you got that stuff from. I remember watching that video a long time ago. That never gets old. lolz

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
Only some of it is from Ultimate Showdown, the others are just random stuff that popped into my head >_>

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ya...Ninjaelephant....it would be a ninja.

My cousin and I mentioned that ninjas have really become popular in the past 3 years. I blame Naruto for most of it. lolz

Please let me know who will be staying on the West side and who will need rides besides Merc. And if you owe me gas money from Monday please bring it. And if I'm signing up for you, please pay me 10 bucks on Saturday.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Haha, nice convo going on here. Ultimate showdown!
I never CGed Nick 0-death, but got close a few times. But come on, it's Nick. Oh, and you don't do any better mr tom =)

Oshiro, are you coming down tomorrow? Or going

Darkmusician

Smash Master
It starts at 11 and since the tournout is like...less than 20, it'll be done before 3 most likely.

But yeah, I only just got home now cause I was at a party.

Called several people. My phone is off now so just post here with answers to my questions.

Matt I'm gonna pick you up in front of your house at 9:00am. Be there or be SquareEnix.

Jeremy says that we will do friendlies outside. We have to provide the TVs and Cubes. I don't want people bringing Wii unless they wanna risk damage, theft etc.

The prize...."I have no bloody clue" on how large it will be. The prize will be cash. Simple as that.

Oh yeah, this is just a heads up, but my father is leaving for his trip to New York this coming Tuesday, so that means that we can most likely have a party at my house. I'll try to get my Moms okay, but that should be easy. Lemme know if you guys would like that. My house is actually pretty roomy and comfortable. Just ask Scott. (the only person who has seen my house) lolz We can potluck if you want, but if not I'll cook something for you guys. No worry about money. This is a "party" .... that happens to have smash. =w=

Top Bottom