• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hey guys. Tomorrow there WILL be a crew battle! It's gonna be for the first time...

Team Waipahu vs Team W.C.O. (West/Central Oahu)

Team W.C.O.

1.Tom
2.Shoyo
3.Bobby
4.Joel
5.Dexter
6.Matt
7.David
8.Alex
9.Mick
10.Reggie

Idk who else has a high chance of coming. lolz

Team Waipahu
1.Bryan
2.Eugene
3.Robert
4.Chad
5.Ed
6.Andrew
7.Archie
8.Kawika

.....Can't think of any others that are coming for sure, but I know they'll be plenty people to be alternates etc.

I may not have a cam corder, but I'll definately have a VHS to use.

So remember, bring food money, gas money and if i asked u to bring stuff please remember. Thanks guyz. It's good to be home.

FireFly

Smash Lord
Hey guys. Tomorrow there WILL be a crew battle! It's gonna be for the first time...

Team Waipahu vs Team W.C.O. (West/Central Oahu)

Team W.C.O.

1.Tom
2.Shoyo
3.Bobby
4.Joel
5.Dexter
6.Matt
7.David
8.Alex
9.Mick
10.Reggie

Idk who else has a high chance of coming. lolz

Team Waipahu
1.Bryan
2.Eugene
3.Robert
4.Chad
5.Ed
6.Andrew
7.Archie
8.Kawika
i dont mean to be rude but is there a catch or something

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
haha i went to a grad party today and andrew's band played in it. pretty cool drum playin adrew... to bad it was hawaiian music which i kinda lean forward to the not liking lol

deadleather

Smash Apprentice
lol, our team is soooo stacked! Btw, i'm not gonna get there till like 4:30-5 if i'm lucky. If not, i'm gonna get there at 7 which is too late, lol. Hopefully, i'll do some sexxxy **** like the charged shot overkill, lol, shoyo! But hopefully i don't get pokemon stadium'd, shoyo!!! Another reason why i hate pokemon stadium, lol

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Yeah, just don't get hit too hard next time. Might not blast you through the stage and bring a tear of beauty to my eye.

What happened with Oshiro, Joel? Man, he didn't come to a fest in a long while.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Well the reason that Waipahu has only 8 is cause I don't know of any other regulars that may be coming. But don't worry I'm sure there will be more than enough to fit the teams.

Matt if you can't make it in time, then don't worry cause we'll have alternates ready hopefully.

And no there are no catches. People won't have to watch if they don't want to. We'll be having so many stations going it won't really matter. Although out of respect for the crews I will watch it the whole way. I am appointing myself Captain of W.C.O. and Tom you are vice captain. Nothing complicated. We just decide who goes. I'll announce more rules at the actual fest.

Frankie were you planning on coming to Eugenes to hang wit us? lolz I miss u!!! =w=

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, oshiro, you better post up or PM me or call me if you're going tomorrow.
I'm leaving like at 10. Gotta pick up Kevan and Tom.

Hopefully bobby will be there early, cause I'm thinking of dropping off Kevan at Eugene's, then going to pick up Tom.

And I'mma buy me some doughnuts!!!!

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
Team W.C.O.

1.Tom
2.Shoyo
3.Bobby
4.Joel
5.Dexter
6.Matt
7.David
8.Alex
9.Mick
10.Reggie
clearly a team that doesnt live up to the name west central oahu....

http://www.driveguidemagazines.com/oahu_maps.html

as you can see in the link west oahu is kapolei ewa beach etc. etc. and central oahu is mililani wahiawa pearl city aiea and all that good stuff.

so that meaning....

joel matt shoyo alex david arent allowed in your team due to them living in south oahu which shows so on the map

im not trying to stop the crew battle im just doing this for the sake of a arguement that and im wide awake due to mcdonalds chicken nuggets and a med powerade.....

Darkmusician

Smash Master
clearly a team that doesnt live up to the name west central oahu....

http://www.driveguidemagazines.com/oahu_maps.html

as you can see in the link west oahu is kapolei ewa beach etc. etc. and central oahu is mililani wahiawa pearl city aiea and all that good stuff.

so that meaning....

joel matt shoyo alex david arent allowed in your team due to them living in south oahu which shows so on the map

im not trying to stop the crew battle im just doing this for the sake of a arguement that and im wide awake due to mcdonalds chicken nuggets and a med powerade.....
Oh my bad frankie. :p I'm sorry bout the geographical mistake. I'll change the team to just Team Waipahu vs "The Rest of Oahu." >_> Gotta keep things real. lolz I'm so anal....lolz

Somebody bring Diamond and or Pearl. I've hatched almost 100 eggs this week and I need to dump them all cause I don't need um anymore. There are some good natures though so take um tomorrow please.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hahah, friggin Frankie. Well, we can always change it into a teams tourny for the hell of it. Bring some v8 in too >.>

Well, us 5 can always switch teams.

Edit: A bit too late I see
Dang, I still stuck at teh Dialga of non-modest nature. Stupid legendary crap

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hehehe...we'll see what happens. I'm just gonna let tmmr fly and see what happens. lolz

Edit: OMG that was so frickin redundant. That's it! I'm going to sleep!

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
lol wow this team is stupid should have just pulled names and ****

any way who's goin play and trade tournament ????????????????????

i think im going, i got work at 4 so

i hope to trash talk all your ears off before then

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Nice sig Scott. I'll sign u up for PnT. I gotta go and sign up Merc anyways.

Man today was sad for me...didn't play nick, shoyo, matt or Meck. Srry i had to leave early.

I have like zero confidence in my driving now. I'll probably just train with Merc whenever he's free. Hopefully by weds or fri.

I found my insurance card thank goodness. Now I shouldn't have to go to court. Will save the court valuable time anyways. I still owe 97 dollars though. As my friend says, that's life.

Shoyo if you could somehow stay at someones house on the west side friday night that would be nice. I'm pretty sure that you're the only one that's going PnT from the South Side. (thanks frankie lolz) So yeah, It would make my pick ups that much easier. Someone help him out. lolz

Edit: lolz Do not worry Alex. I don't blame u or your brother in any way. It was a last minute change so that can't be helped.

And just for the record...I think that alot of characters eg:marth and doc got better. And I guess my Zelda wasn't as rusty as I thought it would be.

Kay I'm gonna go finish my Awesome type team so I can get owned on wifi. =w=

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
Good times

Hey all thanks again for lettin me in to the fest today. I had a good time. I got to give a big thanks to Eugene for lettin us use his house. It was pretty sweet. Anyway, hopefully we can do something like that again. Eugene, if you read this before i call you, I should be able to come sat. If you need a ride or maybe just dont want to drive i can pick u up if you can show me how to get there. Anyway, thanks again guys for lettin me join ya today. Shout out to shoyo, oshiro, and ... nick. You guys made great challanges!

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
Shout out to shoyo, oshiro, and ... nick. You guys made great challanges!
Yay, i got a shout out >_>

Man, you are cool, thanks for letting me use your controller man! Sorry I had to go early though, if I could have stayed, it would have been awesome.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Yay, I got a shout out too =)
It was nice getting to know you Mick. Hope to see you around again

Reggie didn't come, along with the VP guys =(

And for today, good games. Mostly teams, but I got my butt handed a few times by Nick and his drunken skillz.
Transformers was pretty badass. Front seat kinda sucked, but other than that, pretty cool.

Edit: The Pnt tourny, isn't Joel or Matt going? I probably won't be staying at the west side Friday, so if someone who has a ride there could go, I'd like to get a ride with them.

soranaka

Smash Journeyman
i'll probably go to the tournament, but not enter. so yeah, just for the friendlies. not too sure how the ride situation is going though...

bob, i think you still have to go to court to contest the ticket for the insurance. the ticket was for
'not producing the card', not for 'not having it.' actually, i think you would have to go anyway...

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah yeah I read the stupid thing on the back and I do probably have to go. Good thing I'm already 21 so I can go without bothering my parents. I know I have insurance so it shouldn't take too long. If they don't dismiss it that's a bunch of bull.

Shoyo, if you, Matt and Joel all want to come, then that's fine. Pick up times will be early. I also gotta pick up Merc so I won't have anymore room. I was just hopin that I wouldn't have to drive out so far at like 8/9 in the morning, but I guess it can't be helped. I would really encourage Joel and Matt to enter though.

I know the tournament can be pretty mathamatical at this point. I sure the top placers will be Tom, Nick, Frankie, Merc and Shoyo, and Dexter. (Not in that order perhaps) But yeah I don't stand a chance and I'm entering. lolz And besides, this may be the last PnT tourny for SSBM like this. Would be nice if we were all a part of it, even if there can only be one winner. =w=

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Thanks Bobby =)
I'll try and stay over some west region, but if can't, I appreciate the ride.

And to those of you not entering, wtf mang! Could be the last tourny of ssbm like Bobby said, and you're not entering. I'm sure it'll be fun

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
you can stay over my house if you want, would be nice to have someone to smash with before the tourney..
But I'd have to pick you up after 10pm when I get off work, so you might have already found somewhere else by then. Just an offer.

btw, my wii is finally finished, all green LEDs in place.

Leoneri

Smash Ace
My controller is screwing up on me, seems the control stick is somehow going up a bit by default, even tho the control stick its self is still in place :/ so no smash for me till I order a new one, the stores around here just have wavebirds. What did you mean last SSBM tourney? I dont want that to happen before I get to experience one :(.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Nice Dex.

Nice games today Scotty. That was intense yet funny. I'm sorry I didn't hear you knock on the door. lolz Your fox is fast!!! And Scott noticed my other characters improving. yay! I guess being on Maui for a month makes you think about other things besides Zelda. lolz

Darkmusician

Smash Master
i wanna go to the tourny, can someone sign up for me? Don't have too, but it'll be nice. I think i'll sleep over my aunty and uncles house again.
Just in time Matt. I'll sign u up along with Merc, and Scotty tomorrow before I go play. Joel r u sure u don't wanna play? No pressure, but this is the last call to people cause I'm not signing up anymore after this. lolz

And THANK YOU MATT for sleeping over at your relatives. My car is already full I think. lolz

Top Bottom