• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Darkmusician

Smash Master
That's very observant Shoyo. His average is up to like 50 something per day. That's rediculous XD.

Onyx, it's still not too late to come out and actually play with us. :]

I just checked my myplace, and it looks like we may that's MAY have a Jose BBQ after we come back from 0c3. I think that would be great cause then we could share stories, watch the matches we taped and also show all the pictures and stuff. I think that would be fantasico!!!

Hey Tom. I think I know a way that we can get shirts. I'll look into it tomorrow. They will be pretty plain though. Just say Team Hawaii 0c3 and your tag name. Good enough? Kinda like the text on my Pimped out sig except in english. <3 Kona Chan!!!

Thanks for the luv guyz!!! I love you all!!! <3<3 Andrew, you coming today was great! You crack me up so bad man!!! XD 4 Knees. lolz

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
On my trip to vegas, I'm going to enter the PnT tourney up there! YAY!!!
And guess what? Free entry! Yay x2!
I get to play some new smashers! Yay x3!

Oshiro, remember... secret space animal training.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Dude Dex you should like come down to Cali if you're gonna be in Nevada. And if not can you at least make it this week Weds?

And another thing Dex. You better beat the **** out of all their ***** up there. =)

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
sorry for the double post, it didnt allow me to edit X_x.

anyway as much as i hate saying this, me n sho*** make a good team. haha those team battles was nutz,............until tom owned us all. probably owned his own team member so he could kill everyone himself. haha. jk. that 1 vs 2 when i was using falco was just stupid rediculous funny. dave practicly killed his teamate so i could win =P

is gannon tongan or samoan? i say tongamoan.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Just dropped off Merc at werk. He has a cell phone so hopefully he'll be there on Weds.

I'm gonna go ahead and call Weds as a definate plan.

Team Hawaii 0c3 send off party

Place: My house

Time: Around 2-3 till 10pm

Equipment: Please bring cubes if you have one! The more we have the more we can spread them out throughout the house. I have a TV for PS2 games. Guilty Gear x2, Tekken Tag or Tekken 5 if someone brings it. I still have Nicks Capcom vs SNK 2 so we can play that too, and Soul Calibur 2.

Food: We will gather money for pizza. Papa Johns most likely. I will also be cooking something but it won't be anything as big as last time so whatever we can gather for pizza will be good. I'll restock on drinks and chips for all of you guys. :] I also need to buy more rice!!! :O I'm almost all out!!!

RIDES!!! This is very important actually. I want as many people to be able to come as possible. But it can't happen if people don't have cars other than myself. So if you can drive let me know. I don't want to exclude people just because I don't have room in my car. :]

Eugene!!! Can you start talking to Chad, Bryan and Rodney please? The sooner I know the better. Any other people that drive or have rides....Dex, Scott, Tom, and Terence please let me know your status soon. Thank you. :]

I hope this works well for everyone. If you want to contribute anything extra to this send off, please contact me and ask. <3

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Unfortunately video cameras are banned at all times inside the warehouse. The owners rules. We will capture as much footage as possible outside the venue and at the airport.

Frankie if you can show me how to do the videos, I can try and upload them myself. Everyone including Merc wants to see the videos online. We should play some when you come over today. I'll play different characters for your vid! <3

Darkmusician

Smash Master
It has begun. This is going to last for several pages I swear.

Andrew was jumping up and down and he literally ran from room to room to tell everyone that it happened.

I hate sandbagging against JGC members. :]

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
wait a minute!!!! where's the PnT vids!!!
I want to see dem!!!

And looks like I can make it on Wednesday!!! Yee haw!!!
Anyone who need ride from me, say somting now.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Frankie has the PnT vids. But because his desktop is keeps getting addware he's not gonna load them. I dunno when it's gonna get done. It may be a long time. \

All of our matches at Oc3 will be on vhs so we can all watch it together when we come back right away!!! =D I bought 5. lolz

My marth is better now. I went all Ken style on Mercs falco today. =w=

ALRIGHT DEXTAH!!! That's what I'm talking about! <3

ne0alex369

Smash Cadet
wow i missed alot...anyway got back to hawaii
safely...good to b back home nice air and water lol

so wat's happening? some1 update me? and terrance
did u already get the controller for me or not yet...

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
shoyo, i wasnt using doc when u 3 stocked me =P. and youll never challenge it again...so i can say shoyo cant beat my doc. haha. anyway, the two haters would like to challenge another two to a team battle. hahaha except with tom in it...

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Watevuhz
Tourny time comes, you can try whatever you like =)

btw, the correct thing to say would be "shoyo lost to my doc once before, but i'll never let him play it again so no one would know if he can't really beat it without a good trial and error process of let's say 5 matches, cuz science rules"

indie_dave

Smash Ace
yarr edit is down

bobby, on second notice i might NOT be able to come ;_;
or i'd come late leave early lol, like by 2030 lame i know that'd be like 2 hours for me to play unless i change my nighttime plans XD

mililani kids might go and i'm still willing to drive oshiro back XDXDXD
(ic dex is going nao)

GOOD LUCK HAWAI`I KICK SOME ARSE AND TAEKS NUMBERS DON'T FORGET THE DEODORANT AND SHOWERING IS GR00D

btw even tho i'm not at lehua anymore, i may host a fest there "within the next 5 days"

FireFly

Smash Lord
ahh i watched the news the other day

some guy got hit on the same street where eugene lives, the same night we dropped him off after the last fest

DEX can i get a ride on wed?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Okay, I'm just gonna annouce this now.

WE WILL HAVE A CREW BATTLE AT MY HOUSE THIS WEDS CAUSE DAMZIT IT'S MY HOUSE LOLZ :3

The size of the crews will depend on who is coming. I WON'T TWIST YOUR ARM TO PARTICIPATE....I will be sad if you don't....but I will still luv you. *looks at Frankie* ^_^

This crew battle will be inter-regional. I want this to be a fair and fun crew battle.
I'll think about wether or not a prize will be needed or not. I might just make the losing crew help me with clean up. :3

People coming so far....I will update this through tomorrow.
1.Me (duh)
2.Tom
3.Dexter
4.Oshiro
5.Felix
6.Joel
7.Terence
8.Bryan
9.Rob
10.Eugene
11.Chad
12.Glen
13.Arvin
14.Nick

AND SHOUT OUT IF YOU ARE BRINGING TVs OR CUBES. WE WILL NEED THEM PLEASE <3

If you want to come but are still new to the JGC and haven't told me yet please do so now as well.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Thanks a lot for having us over on Saturday, Bobby. Really appreciate that. And sorry I couldn't thank you sooner; for some reason I couldn't log in at my dad's house >.<

But everyone remembers my amazing skill with Mewtwo against Andrew's Fox, right? Shadow Ball tossed, gets reflected back, and I power shield it right back at him lol

Skill, luck... it's all good.

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
blah blah i wont continue with the bawklaw <-i know its not the right spelling. anyway. "i love your fox"................."i love you" HAHAHAHAHA still got that in my head. no i m not gay.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
OC3 POOLS ARE UP!!! I GIVE YOU OUR OC3 SINGLES POOLS!!!

I'll keep editing these as they change it.

FIREFLY
Pool 29:
Knivez
m00gleDUDE
SideFX
SNKE
PsychoMidget
HugQ
DarkMike
Firefly
VANS
DD Purin

RACER X
Pool 3:
Bombsoldier
Racer X
Choknater
Jizzinator
Meep
Deva
Laozy
Gibo
BOBecue
JETX
Blitz

HK
Pool 17:
Forward
Inks
The Boss
Taro
Bubu
HK
Homemade Waffles
RaphaelTMNT
Gamepro
Chap

DARKMUSICIAN
Pool 30:
Zivilyn Bane
Maple
Erg
Yamer
Rickety
Cmin
Anbu
Blade
Ian
DarkMusician

UCHIHA ITACHI
Pool 16:
Silent Wolf
Mathos
Dayozee
Mike Y
Marcus
Dark
KillaKAOS
Uchiha Itachi
Ill-Advised
Lovo

In the words of Scotty....OH SWEET GZUS!!!

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
wow, nick get's to play bombsoldier, cool.

And tom, yeah, I can give you a ride...you still owe me some gas money from the last time you barstard.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
@____________@

nick has a sick pool
bombsoldier, meep and choknater

and terence has forward

and daniel has ka-master and mathos

@___________________________________@

(sry idk anybody else sry lol)

PRACTICE V THOSE LUIGIS I'M TELLIN YA THEY'LL MURDARIZE (meep and ka-master z0mg)

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
Terence gets to play forward, lucky/unlucky (depends on your opinion of lucky) guy.

FireFly

Smash Lord
nick gets a crazy pool. i have a pretty big pool with some names too. knives, sideFX, HugQ, etc

good luck to all

edit: ahh zarelid is going to be at oc3 i didnt get a chance to meet him at oc2

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
Nick is going to have a lot of fun this tournament. I'm very sure all of you guys can pull your weight through the pools, I don't recognize A LOT of names and after looking at the OC2 player list on my labtop a lot of these are guys are avid players. There are still a handful to worry about but I'm pretty sure all of you guys can get past this first set of pools.

Remember, don't burn yourself out playing your main. If you got a secondary make sure to tell your judge that he'll be your blind for the second match if you choose so. Don't go crazy with the fancy stuff, focus on bread and butter. Take educated risks, if your over 100% than focus on gimp kills. Counter pick stages if you do lose, etc ***** style, etc.

And PAY ATTENTION to friendlies. Soak up all the information you can from any friendly matches you see. Watch for common habits and if possible scope out people in your pool, since they've posted the names already people WILL do the same. Use a strong secondary or third for friendlies and save your mains for only a few matches. Don't expose your character's flaws to people when all they can do is observe.

I'm already fired up! I'm not going to wish good luck to you all because I know you guys will do fantastic. Learn from the fights around you, observe as well and have fun making friends. Show some hawaiian spirit and have a "chant" before the tourney begins. Street names/school names are perfect to use!

Top Bottom