• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
wtf is the pool ****, is that the entire OC3 list of pple cuz thats ****y you

if u cant beat the guy copy his style, fire on fire makes every thing BURN down

1) watch what they do when u have ur invincibility after u die, if u get their pattern down. a smash could be somthing that u need to even it out

2) see what they do after an attack, for a spot dodge, side roll or even another attack then sheild grab it. other wise punnish their habbits.

3) if they dash dance alot, attack the farthest point they can dd, so if they run away they wont be able to run back and counter u.

4) if ever copying their style, they will probaly bust out every natural habbit. so kill some time to think with some DD lol, but if their like nick. ya just gota fawking fight that bich face first

5) IF NOTHING ELSE WORKS BUST OUT YOUR CRAZY
EYES LYK MINE OR TRASH TALK THAT ***** EVEN IF HE CANT SPEAK ENGLISH !!!!

ya heard me nick ***** talk that asian boi

FireFly

Smash Lord
^sounds like a space animal would say that or something

edit: cannot wait for tomorrow practice practice practice practice practice

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Crew Battle Roster 7 vs 7 4 stock per player

Team Firefly
Tom
Arvin
Terence
Oshiro
Felix
Bryan
Chad

Team Racer X
Nick
Dexter
Bobby
Rob
Joel
Eugene
Glen

Thanks for lending your camera Tom!!! <3 <3 <3

Remember we start at 2 but you can show up anytime later.

Couple notes...

My mom will be home till about 6 something. Then she'll leave. We are free to use her room as long as I am the only person that sits on her bed.

A man will be working on AC in my room from 3 to 6 ish. Please try to keep the noise to a minimum till he leaves.

And yeah until my mom leaves, lets all try to stay in the living room area.

I will buy drinks and stuff tomorrow. I will be making my specialty teri meatloaf. And everyone bring 5 bucks for papa johns. Okay. Can't wait can't wait. This is gonna be good I hope.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
That is still confidential Shoyo. It's to prevent sabatoge.

And ya Tom. You almost mindgamed me on that post. The AC guy wants bottled watter. lolz

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
here bobby this is our headcount as of 12:40 am
definate:
chad
kawika
robert
bryan
me

maybe:
ed
rodney
preston

call me tommarrow if you need anything (cubes,tv's,snacks,dildos,nah jk)

FireFly

Smash Lord
Show some hawaiian spirit and have a "chant" before the tourney begins. Street names/school names are perfect to use!
yelling out some random city name chants right before/during crews "nanakuli aiea kaimuki o kapolei aloha" will throw off the mainlanders game lmao

indie_dave

Smash Ace
NOOOOOOOES

zeros00t is final smash ONLY??!?!?1!!?!?
that's ok then, i don't play sam00s.
on second thought, maybe sh33x will be final smash only too :YESSSS:

NANAKULINANAKULI HULABULA`IABOOOO XDXDXD

don't forget grass skirts and a huge tiki mascot, one with fangs and that's magically programmed to breathe fire and sharks with fricken mayuge lazer beams attached to their foreheads and yell PSYYYYYYYCHE!!!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
obviously why i said aiea, hulabula >.>

Lawl. Aiea...that's almost like saying aeiou...and sometimes y. =D

Oh yeah Terence, when you drive around for 10-20 miles dropping off and picking up people, a little money goes a long way. ^_^

Thank you Eugene. I'll have to alter the crews a bit but the more the merrier.

Oh yeah and Dex you probably won't get this in time for you to respond, but I told Orihso all the info that you need to know. I trust that the good man will relay it all to you. :3

This is gonna be A ONCE IN A LIFETIME SMASHFEST peoples!!! Well at my place anyways. I don't think anything like this will happen ever again in terms of this many people over and all the other stuff. So if you see my mother, (she'll be the only female) please thank her for everything, introduce yourself (name, school, age etc) and please keep the language to a minimum until she leaves.

Thank you everyone for making this the great send off party that I wanted it to be!!!

I <3 you all!!! And for those that couldn't make it...I <3 you anyway!!!

misterbee180

Smash Apprentice
When is this

Dark Musician sounds like this party is going to be off the chain. When is it and how does one go about getting and invite and some directions. It'a be sick if i could come and smash w/ ya one more time since i'll prob. be going back to Washington before you get back.

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
In case I missed some people on Myspace.

Ahem~

Liliokalani, Iolani Kamehameha, Kapolei Kimo Keola Aloha Michelle Wie
Likelike Punaho, pearlridge uptown
Waianai Ewa Millilani Makaha, kamaaina keikis melee kalikimaka
We are Ohana.
Use your local Library.

Memorize this sacred chant, it's mana is strong and deep and it's lyrics will empower you all with the strength of many Samoans. Go fo broke!

FireFly

Smash Lord
****!! remind me to print out a copy of the oc3 rules and packet thing for me and terence

i still have to finish up packing

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHAHA no way say hawaiian names. say stuff in filipino/japanese/whatever. like if they win, say "youre the best bakla in the world man," they going ask wtf that means and just say that it means winner. hahahaha. or say something that theyll never find out what it means. hahaha. or chant tadakoon or something.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Dark Musician sounds like this party is going to be off the chain. When is it and how does one go about getting and invite and some directions. It'a be sick if i could come and smash w/ ya one more time since i'll prob. be going back to Washington before you get back.
I put up all of the info for this party over half a week ago. You must take the time and go back and read the previous posts. I do not throw smash fests without intro posts with times and other important information. That's why I encourage people to check the thread daily. >_>

And yeah the party was today and you posted this after it already started. I'm sorry but if you had asked me a day sooner I would've contacted you. This party was a once in a lifetime thing so I hope everyone enjoyed it. There were over 20 people, and at one point 5 stations going at once. I'm proud of myself. Couldn't have done it without my mom either. =)

Kay, time to pack. Time to see how I measure up in the grand scheme of smash.

Top Bottom