• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

FireFly

Smash Lord
oc3 is almost over. we are at the venue right now. mew2king is ****** *****.
HK, me, had ***** the **** out of aftermath because his **** was weak.
tom beat eddie, taj and myko. they are all cool guys so i am not gonna talk **** about them. he also 4 stocked a noob *** sheik duriing pools and he restarted before he died, what a *****.
nick got 33rd place, and tom got 49th place. nick lost to hugs and king and tom lost to mathos. there are many, many stories to tell.
nick played bombsoldier, the first game durng pools he almost ****ing won, key word, almost. but bombsoldier is just too ****ing good. mainly uses two moves, guess which ones they are.
bombsoldier pretty much **** the **** out of everyone, although there were a few that beat him, namely forward. i will still have to say that bs is the best falco. he made me believe in jesus. he beat m2k in a friendly which pissed m2k off. he said he was sandbagging. but that **** is weak son.
oh yeah i woke up a morning and i see isai infront of my hotel bed eating a muffin. i know you guys are not gonna believe this **** but it's true.
compare to nick, tom and bobby i didn't do so good in the tournament. but i got to play taj, eddit, drephen, disc, tang, slient spectre, noobking, forward.... i wished i could play bs but i don't think there is a chance for me too.

edit later.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
alright sorry i was posting on tom tom 's account. just in case you guys don't know the oc3 results.
crews: m2k, chu dat, pc chris, da dave, and one that doesn't matter because what happened was sick. m2k took out 16 stocks from ken's team. he took out ken, manacloud, isai and disk. pc would never go falco against bs so he beat bs with fox. gay.
teams: isai and king got it. tom and bobby played them during pools and they only lost by one stock. on the other hand nick and i did alright against taj and wobbles in our pools. but sucks that we almost make it by one win.
singles... it's all between m2k and pc chris... but things are looking pretty good for pc. i have to say m2k is a really sick kid. i don't really care because bombsoldier still *****. he is even faster than seen in vids man. i say about twice as fast as nick's speed. but of course bs plays regularly unlike nick. and pc is actually hella fast too.
nick said that we actually develop some doubles skills. so when we come back we are so playing teams. at jose's fest, maybe.
aw man the lap top i am using is really hot. i am out for now.

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
FORWARD IS TOO GOOD >:O (told you)

EDIT: If Bobby is Tom's team partner now, who's mine? D:

indie_dave

Smash Ace
Z0MG FAWSOME JOB!!11!!

and duh oshiro and i are reppin teh low tiers, honors dorm style, sexyyyyy

lawl maed HK believe in jesus XD
and yeah that's some lamesauce **** some of those kids pulled but w/e you beat um XDXD

isai = too guud XDXDXD

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
good job guys. If I went, I would have probably ***** mew2king...

sexually.

ewwww, gay joke!

Well, going up to vegas soon and my turn to do some mainland smashing. Sigh, bring on the gay space animals.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Grats to you guys for doing so well. Nick can almost take out Bombsoldier, that's not that big of a surprise. Nick should've smack talked him until BS busts out his choco bread ****

The thing that stuck out, Tom lost to mathos! ****, that guy is a toned down Hiko, what happened tom tom?

****ing **** M2K is so crazy...I wanted to see how much crazier he is in person rather than vids. Knew it was gonna be either PC or M2K to win. Frikkin obvious(with a hint of KDJ if he gets lucky). PC is too good. He whooped bombsoldier like I told terence.

I believe M2K if he says he was sandbagging. He don't lose **** in tourny matches. Sounds like a tweaker to say sandbagging anyway

Oshiro, you should go with Dex, since he lives near you. I'll be with Merc...maybe =D

Spoilers!!!

PC won the singles(dunno if terence said that already)

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Lucky me for the pools. I had Mike Y, Silent Wolf, and Mathos, and the top 3 make it out >.<

At least Ken introduced me to Bombsoldier. And I got him to sign my controller. And I got 4 stocked by him lol

Variyen

Smash Rookie
Hey Bros,

Anyone know when another get together is going on? I really want to play some new people.

FireFly

Smash Lord
mathos "spacing" is too good

just got home, we have so much stories to tell everyone. we agreed to tell stories at the next josefest. i got about 2 hours of footage and i plan to make an oc3 montage. basically just us ****ing around and some matches.

time for some myspace action...

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
Grats to you guys for doing so well. Nick can almost take out Bombsoldier, that's not that big of a surprise. Nick should've smack talked him until BS busts out his choco bread ****

The thing that stuck out, Tom lost to mathos! ****, that guy is a toned down Hiko, what happened tom tom?

****ing **** M2K is so crazy...I wanted to see how much crazier he is in person rather than vids. Knew it was gonna be either PC or M2K to win. Frikkin obvious(with a hint of KDJ if he gets lucky). PC is too good. He whooped bombsoldier like I told terence.

I believe M2K if he says he was sandbagging. He don't lose **** in tourny matches. Sounds like a tweaker to say sandbagging anyway

Oshiro, you should go with Dex, since he lives near you. I'll be with Merc...maybe =D

Spoilers!!!

PC won the singles(dunno if terence said that already)
sorry shoyo, i learnt that you can't judge a player from their vids during this trip. appearantly mathos is pretty good. drephen is really gay but still good. pc didn't whoop bs, it was stock to stock, plus he was using fox. pc said it himself that he would had lost if it was a falco ditto. bombsoldier is still the god of falco. forward is equal to him because he has his mindgames and tricks that makes his falco unique. but speed wise bs still owns, he is about three times as fast as nick. i've seen it.

so please don't talk **** about the pros because you have no idea, son.

FireFly

Smash Lord
sorry shoyo, i learnt that you can't judge a player from their vids during this trip. appearantly mathos is pretty good. drephen is really gay but still good. pc didn't whoop bs, it was stock to stock, plus he was using fox. pc said it himself that he would had lost if it was a falco ditto. bombsoldier is still the god of falco. forward is equal to him because he has his mindgames and tricks that makes his falco unique. but speed wise bs still owns, he is about three times as fast as nick. i've seen it.

so please don't talk **** about the pros because you have no idea, son.
[17:20] Oshiro: shoyo says that yoshi would lose to any char that can cg >_>
[17:20] Oshiro: shoyo is dum
[17:20] tom2k981: no
[17:20] tom2k981: yeah he is
[17:20] Oshiro: i need to no where he gets this info from
[17:20] tom2k981: you can just djc
[17:21] tom2k981: shoyo has the least knowledge among hawaiis smash community
[17:22] Oshiro: where am i in this
[17:22] Oshiro: i wonder
[17:23] tom2k981: um
[17:23] tom2k981: you know that drephen is good
[17:23] tom2k981: shoyo bases all his **** on old smash vids and playing nubs in hawaii
[17:23] tom2k981: -_-
[17:24] Oshiro: i base how good my fox is by how cool i look compared to how mofo was >_>;;
[17:24] Oshiro: my fox REALLY sucks >_>
[17:24] tom2k981: lol
[17:24] Oshiro: well, by that rating, everyones fox sucks
[17:24] Oshiro: mofo is too good
[17:25] tom2k981: shoyo says kirby sux
[17:25] tom2k981: he obviously hasnt seen crazykirbykid
[17:25] Oshiro: or isai
[17:25] Oshiro: >_>
[17:25] tom2k981: good thing i recorded plenty of matches of his kirby
[17:25] tom2k981: yeah him too

should have came to oc3 shoyo....

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Ay, talking behinds me ay? I said Sheik can 0-death yoshi, not anyone. Also, what I said was anyone that can cg yoshi counters him. Tom, you can't djc while getting cg'd.

I stay standing on Kirby sucks. Kirby kid is good, possibly the best Kirby(I've seen his recent stuff), but it doesn't change the fact that Kirby sucks.

Harmonicry

Smash Apprentice
AYA.. forum anger.

i see hawaii did good. but i must say. the isai thing was the best muffin story i've ever heard.

Top Bottom