• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

indie_dave

Smash Ace
i stoled stickroy ^_^ thx oshiro too good!!

wednesday will be 5pm std.

it might be the last one i host for awhile since i start another job, maybe 2 after this week
(needz hours T .T what's a brutha to do)

please:
lemme know what time you come/leave and if ppl coming with you
lemme know if you wanna do food together
lemme know if you need ride i might be only driver
lemme know when you get here by calling me at 620.1017 or 957.1111
lemme know if you bring a cube (needz 2-3 moar)

so far..(15ish?)
joel
tom
felix - ?
bryan - maybe
chad - maybe
shoyo - arrive 10ish
matt - ?
mark - maybe
jase - arrive 10ish
david
alex
arvin - maybe
eugene - somebody call plix
dex - somebody call plix
blancachaos - maybe
josh - maybe
dang - maybe
blaise - maybe
nolan
darren
andrew
fixed

kk i just found out i work 7am the next day so new plan:
u smash i sleep
and wake me up if need rides lol

T .T
q4e T .T
i'll try to play a lot; this might be last one for me in awhile..

Darkmusician

Smash Master
darkmusician your location lies, theres no bottom tier in hawaii!
Awww Gimpy, now why would I lie to you? I'm just a weak little princess. lolz

I do feel that Bottom Tier is where I'm most at home though. I think it's a nice touch. teehee

I wish Merc posted more. He's like my only Aiea buddy. T_T

Although Merc did bring up a good point and said that Aiea, Pearl City and Waimalu are so close that we might as well just mesh um all togethers. lolz

Oh yeah about ealier today. Maui buses are so bad. I spent like 6 dollars today just on transfering. Those dollars add up fast. No transfer passes. T_T

Went out to the boonies of maui. The whole bus ride time went up to about 5-6 hours. I pretty much did to them what I did to Wailuku. XD Samus slayer...lolz

Probably won't go out to play anymore since summer band is gonna start getting busy soon. Over nighters ftw. I should choose my energy drinks for those babies. lolz

But yeah, I must smash asap whence I returneth. = w =

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Blue full throttle sounds yummy! =)

I also tried Monster. Man that thing is sweety sweet. Almost tropical tangy kine. I could feel the effect like right away though.

I think I drank like 4 Volts last year to stay awake. lolz

Darkmusician

Smash Master
In that case, maybe the top 7 people could get sponsorship? LOLZ Not bloody likely! :p

That would be like....Merc, Nick, Tom, Shoyo, Dexter, Me, Terence. I'm sure Frankie and Jose would own but they already said they not going regardless. Shucks. IF by some miracle I place high enough to get sponsorship I'd be pretty happy. That would be almost semi pro. lolz

blancachaos

Smash Rookie
Sorry I can't go tonight, lots of stuff came up. You guys will probably see me at the next fest though.

ne0alex369

Smash Cadet
ok well the reason y i didn't come tonight
was because my brother smashed like...
idk ALLDAY!!! so wen i asked my mom if we could
go she said yes....wait no because david played
all day and if u go there to play games then i
think david plays to much games so i don't want u
to go.... GAY!!! but she PROMISED me i could go
to the next fest because it was unfair to me...

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Wow...that sucks.

And that is why I am the only child. = w =

Hey guys. I found somthing really interesting. If you guys have myspace, go check out your bullitens.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Seeeeee? This is why Tom NEVER plays 24 hours before a smashfest std free or not. lolz

Super awesome happy terrific delayed edit!!! lolz

HEY PEOPLE THAT MAY BE OR ARE GOING TO OC3!!!

Posted by Sephirothken,

If people are looking for hotels around the area, these are the best choices

Norwalk Marriott
- marriott.com
13111 Sycamore Dr, Norwalk - (562) 863-5555

Best Western-Norwalk
- www.bestwesterncalifornia.com
10902 Firestone Boulevard, Norwalk - (562) 929-8831

Ramada Inn Norwalk
- maps.google.com
12500 Firestone Blvd, Norwalk - (562) 868-0991

Check um out and let me know what you guys think. I want to know if anyone has any preferences and stuff. I'll try to get to renting a car. Idk what the age minimum is anymore. Two people told me like 25 or something. lolz

Oh yeah we should probably bring a special adaptor just in case the hotel tvs red white and yellow cables are blocked. Does anyone have one?

FireFly

Smash Lord
my old tv that i play on uses this weird adaptor that goes from the gamecube to the tv. you can also play on the wii by hooking up a vcr to the tv and then putting in the red white and yellow cords into the vcr

FireFly

Smash Lord
idk, i just might bring the special adaptor. and if that fails we can always play on my small cube screen :D

Darkmusician

Smash Master
sigh, me wants to play you guys!
HEYA DEXTAH BOY!!! Long time no seeee!

Sounds like a nice plan Tom. A vcr might be too much anyways. lolz

I have a feeling that after tonight, Maui is gonna just go by like nothing. Business will be picking up tomorrow.

I just reserved Pokemon Rev. today. Pick up in like 4-5 days. Yayuz!!!

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
shoyo and i shall form a generic ken and bs team during oc3.

anyway, could anyone help me plan my budget for oc3? i will need an air ticket, hotel money and a bit extra for tournament or money match or other ****.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hmmm well hotel costs are still not certain yet because we will be splitting the room most likely. I'm guessing we'll have two queen beds, and a roll out bed or something. I don't mind sharing a bed with someone. I'm kinda busy with Summer band now so I'll give you something more concrete next week.

As for the air fare, Daniel said around $520.00. According to my Auntie this is pretty cheap. Lets see, money matches are usually 5 bucks minimum. Recording matches with pros are a fee of 10 bucks for a 3 of 5 set or something. To play Bombsoldier it's $20.00 or so. I think the more you pay the more you will have a chance to play him. lolz

That reminds me, I need to talk to Jeremy. Altogether though this trip will probably cost a an arm, a leg and a kidney. =w=

FireFly

Smash Lord
yeah we still need info about the pnt sponsorship.

we might not need a car because ken said they are providing transportation to and from the airport right?

i am having second thoughts about the hotel idea. i just found a flight for $345. much cheaper than last year

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
yeah we still need info about the pnt sponsorship.

we might not need a car because ken said they are providing transportation to and from the airport right?

i am having second thoughts about the hotel idea. i just found a flight for $345. much cheaper than last year
i suck ***** to get tickets this cheap. well now i am looking for the cheapest deal possible, for air ticket and hotel. i don't want to sleep in the venue. that's automatic anal ****.

oh yeah, who wants to buy ken controller for around $25~30? i can import some back to hawaii. we could even form a ken controller team to mock ken.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
My computer went on! =)))) Friggin finallly!!! Super duper laggy though. These words come out about 3 or 4 seconds after I type them. This one was like 10 -__-

Man, that std was so short on people. Anyway, it was pretty good besides the amount of peeps showing up. Mostly just Joel and me doing stupid stuff that didn't make sense.
The walk home was cool, but walking without sleep is like weirdish.

About 0C3, I'm still not sure if I'm going yet. Maybe if it's as cheap as Tom's price.

PS. **** playing BS for 20$

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
My computer went on! =)))) Friggin finallly!!! Super duper laggy though. These words come out about 3 or 4 seconds after I type them. This one was like 10 -__-

Man, that std was so short on people. Anyway, it was pretty good besides the amount of peeps showing up. Mostly just Joel and me doing stupid stuff that didn't make sense.

About 0C3, I'm still not sure if I'm going yet. Maybe if it's as cheap as Tom's price.

PS. **** playing BS for 20$
money match bs

FireFly

Smash Lord
the prices go up like everyday

and i think kens controller is purple on top and transparent bottom

soranaka

Smash Journeyman
i suck ***** to get tickets this cheap.
hahahaha. maybe you should add "would..."

the whole morning had a hazy, almost surreal feel.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
LOLOLOLOLOL dude you guys are friggin hilarious
i offered yalls rides too hahah

mock ken much plz? and don't forget to present bs and manacloud with like pity chocobread when you pwnz0rs lol AND PICTURES PLZKTHX

i think since mililani guys want in on next fest i might host one next week. it's super chill having small turnouts... it feels like less tiring and getting my crap ruined all night by tom shoyo joel is cool too i guess

Top Bottom