• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

ne0alex369

Smash Cadet
can some1 send me the link of wat ken's controller looks like??? because i think i might get one... my silver controller is startin to get worse and worse...

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
maaaaaaaaaan F getting ken color controlers , and ur gona spend 500 extra bucks to go up there and for him to see it for like wut 2 min for him just to say in this mind......**** ....gud job guys lol

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
:dizzy: maaaaaaaaaan F getting ken color controlers , and ur gona spend 500 extra bucks to go up there and for him to see it for like wut 2 min for him just to say in this mind......**** ....gud job guys lol

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hey guys...I'm so out of it right now. ^_^ I just kinda want it to be tomorrow already. lolz

It's time for me to start getting back into things around here. If you want to smash next NEXT week, (meaning the first week of JULY) I need to know....

1-What days/times are you free
2-If you have a venue will it be available for use possibly? And if so which day would be best? eg. Tom/Dex/Dave(Lehua)
3-If you are driving a car.
4-If you can bring a cube or a Wii WITH a copy of the game lolz, power bar, cooler (for drinks), tv etc.

I pretty much know who needs rides and who doesn't already, but if you are new than by all means speak up. It's first come first serve. You guys can fight over shot gun and window seats cause I don't care lolz. Also I'm sure that rides will change for some depending on where we play at.

I will do my absolute best to provide food for you that is more nutritious than just pizza. =D Unsure of how much food will be at this time. Most likely 7-8 dollars. Don't worry I'll provide change for those that only carry big bills. Just don't bring like a 50 dollar bill lolz

Hope this turns out good. *Crosses fingers for a Jose fest in July* lolz

FireFly

Smash Lord
shoyo there is a color on top and a transparent bottom. i remember him using it when he ***** us..

ne0alex369

Smash Cadet
y would i spend 500 dollars
just to go up to him and show him
a controller? wtf? i just want a
new controller and i forget but some1
told me his controller was blue
or something and i like blue so i thought
i might ask wat it look like and stuff that's all

terence if i asked u to buy it how much would
it cost and is it the blue controller on the bottom
of shoyo's picture???

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hey JGC! Here are some possibilities for next month. There are all in the air and are thus subject to change.

Some Maui smashers are planning on coming over to Oahu. They are full of potential and good sportsmanship and want to play.

They MAY be able to come before the tourny and thus enter. Which would be pretty nice. They said that they may need temp. housing though. So if anyone is willing (I know some people already stepped up and offered) to house the Mauians for a day or two, please let me know. Should be no more than 3 people at most.

Please let me know if you can help out. Thanks guys.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Isn't ninja Glen? Not sure, but my comp's way too dumb to download anything. So the player finder here should do.

Maui smashers, yay~
I think we need girl smashers next.

ne0alex369

Smash Cadet
Terence how much more days till u come back
because i need some time to think about it....
also because matt said if i beat his 3 mains he
said he'd buy me a controller so i'll talk to matt
and get back to u k?

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Just beat him then, simple as that. Don't think when you can smash; just think while smashing.
I should be one of those wise men. =D

He's coming back early July, I think.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
AHHHHHHHH YAYUZ!!!

Zelda has been confirmed for Brawl!!! (I know there was never any doubt, but hey WHO CARES?)

Oh Baby please!!! Oh baby baby pleeease!!!

*chants* No Sheik! No Sheik! No Sheik! No Sheik! No Sheik!

Oh yeah, thanks Oshiro for the early Christmas present. =D Speaking of which, you can listen to Michael and I banter about Pokemon on myspace. Check out my blogz! lolz

FireFly

Smash Lord
w00t Eugene might be able to set up a smashfest next Monday at his house. he only has two tv's though.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
**** you oahu players and being able to have more smashfests then us.
Harm...I did my best to try and play with you guys....I took the bus all the way out to Honokowai for crying out loud. Do you know how many hours that took since I don't even live on Maui?

I even set up a thread just for Maui, and what happened? It died. If Maui wants more smashfests, then tell everyone else to get accounts and actually give their two cents on things. I know you care Harm, but we can't do this by ourselves. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoy playing with you guys and I appreciated the ride home. And I'm sorry, I try my best to come out, but I'm staying with a family that has three kids of very different ages. It's just rude and troublesome to ask them for rides. If I only had a car...but yeah.

I don't know what you meant by this post Harm, but because of your choice of wording, I took offense to it. Esspecially since I tried so hard for you and the rest of Maui in the first place. I'm sure you were just kidding, but the way it came across just....yeah. Please don't say anything like this about my home or my friends. At least without getting to know us first. Gomen, I'm just calling it like I see it. -_-

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Yup, at his place, so we're going to need some tvs to take with us there. He has two, but one's too hdtv for smashing. Maybe there's two that were okay, but I don't remember.

Harm, that's why you fly to oahu cuz oahu is full of win.

deadleather

Smash Apprentice
smash at eugenes?! Kool, lol, bobby if you had a car you'd be eating subway in it, btw i got a free sub, chowder, and meal yesterday! Hope this smashfest is real! I'm thinkin' of a smashfest at my house again on my birthday, oct 4th...i noe, far away, but yeah, just tellin' everyone!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
If I was home we'd have at least 2 more tvs.... *tear*

Omg....Zelda's intro to Brawl, followed by New Zelda Music....from OCARINA OF TIME.....I am like so stoked right now you guys you would NOT BELIEVE!!!

I should make a new Zelda sig with her brawl-ness. It is win!

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Me too... but I got my tickets so I'm definitely going to the OC3 ^_^

Ken even remembered me as "that hawaiian who wanted to go to the OC2 but his parents were too strict" lol

FireFly

Smash Lord
ahh then we all should get the same flight info

i will go down to playntrade this week and get some info

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Hey~ it's Frankie!

And I second what Tom said. You two are way too clueless on the boards haha

That purple on Zelda looks pretty mean. Hope she...turns into a purple sheik! That'd be so win

Top Bottom