• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah that's very true. And not all that far from UH either. Too bad Daniel doesn't play that much anymore. Too much "Jumping." lolz

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Falco for the lasers(+auto combos, crazy fsmash, etc) is a good choice. Sheik for the needles, cg, and automatic combos is a good choice too.

The tier list looks more right now. Ganon should be in front of Luigi. Then Zelda in front of Luigi. G&W in front of Pikachu. Then Yoshi in front of Game.
That's my perfect tier list at least.

And Marth higher than sheik. Sheik still > Marth.

Oh, and Blanca. You live somewhat close to me.

Edit: Told you all Kirby's the worst character. Kirby doesn't even have anything on Mewtwo.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
hey blanca welcome!

come smash with us at uh
bobby/darkmusician runs at the music building courtyard and helps me host fests at the dorms too. not super far from blaisdell unlike mililani or kapolei etc :'''''''''''''''''(

oh man bobby your marth is super good as it is i think
or marth is my worst matchup ever
scratch the or, it's true :'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(

if anybody wants to come down wednesday night i'll be smashing with jase from kauai lol he'll be here for like one day to buy a dunny on waialae lololol

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hehehe you can just ask me on AIM next time Tomtom. lolz

And yes it would be illegal still. Even after football games we are not allowed to stay in large numbers doing anything past like 1am or so. We would be like....homeless people that wander the campus. Only....nicer smelling and less facial hair. lolz

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
if any of you are going to reserve Brawl, please make sure to do it at Kapolei GameStop....when I'M working. just ask me when. and if i find out you reserved it somewhere else, i will hold a very large grudge against you.

suh-weet.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
if any of you are going to reserve Brawl, please make sure to do it at Kapolei GameStop....when I'M working. just ask me when. and if i find out you reserved it somewhere else, i will hold a very large grudge against you.

suh-weet.
I was gonna do it at Play n Trade, but if it's cool wit you Arvy, I will reserve one with you as soon as I can once I come home.

*deep voice* Yahoo!!! :O

FireFly

Smash Lord
just wondering, why do you want us to do it at gamestop? i will probably go there to reserve since its so close and are they taking reservations already?

indie_dave

Smash Ace
@.@ looks super good oshiro but i thought you haev stick figure lol

kk FOR ANYBODY COMING WEDNESDAY just call me at 620.1017 or 957.1111 when you get here. my numbers keep changing from all the moving i've done..

and lemme know if get ideas for food or i guess you're on your own again guys

sry i can't host friday certain somebody's bday

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
i basically have to get customers to reserve stuff so they're inclined to spend money there. if i have people reserve under my register, i look good. pruain and chimple.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Arvin, I wanma reserve one if I don't have to go all the way down there to get it. Kapolei's a tad bit far just to purchase a game.

Wasn't Friday going to be a Josefest? Think I read that somewhere, but not sure.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hosting anything one the west coast Eg. Kapolei, or Wahiawa will be difficult until I come back. This is mainly due to the fact that ....

1-I'm pretty much the only person that comes with a car. ( Unless Dex and Frankie aren't working)
2-It's just getting harder to find a venue that everyone can make it to nowadays.

FireFly

Smash Lord
dave has a car. if we have a josefest someday then you all can go to kapolei to reserve the game

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
well, Brawl is unreservable at the moment. my guess is it'll be pushed a couple weeks further (supposed to be September. but most likely October - early November).

indie_dave

Smash Ace
i stoled stickroy ^_^ thx oshiro too good!!

wednesday will be 5pm std.

it might be the last one i host for awhile since i start another job, maybe 2 after this week
(needz hours T .T what's a brutha to do)

please:
lemme know what time you come/leave and if ppl coming with you
lemme know if you wanna do food together
lemme know if you need ride i might be only driver
lemme know when you get here by calling me at 620.1017 or 957.1111
lemme know if you bring a cube (needz 2-3 moar)

so far..(15ish?)
joel
tom
felix - ?
bryan - maybe
chad - maybe
shoyo - arrive 10ish
matt - ?
mark - maybe
jase - arrive 10ish
david
alex
arvin - maybe
eugene - somebody call plix
dex - somebody call plix
blancachaos - maybe
josh - maybe
dang - maybe
blaise - maybe
nolan
darren
andrew

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
I just haven't had much time to smash because of work... But that doesn't mean that I'm not playing Jump. I have the title of the best Yugi on the gamefaqs boards =D

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Wow.... Hawaii's....Yugi? lolz

Wow, lots of people going Weds. If all goes well I'll be playing with some Maui smashers today. These guys started playing like 2-3 years ago. I believe that two of them went to the Kawaii Kon. So we'll see how that goes. I just hope I can figure out the bus system easily. @.@

krnboi

Smash Cadet
hey dave i probably can go... but me n my bro probably gonna leave somewhere between 9-11 dependin on how generous my mom is on lettin me stay... lol

Top Bottom