• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yo Frankie! Anyone still playing Pokemon? Did you know that Arcanines Japanese name is Windie? That's sooooo cool!!! I'm gonna hatch eggs till I get a uber one, and then call it Windie! Reminds me of Cardcaptor Sakura. CLAMP ftw.

I need to go sleep, and stop playing. @_@

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
monday smash eh?
i hope i can make it.
my pimped out wii is almost done, just gotta wait a couple days to put the LEDs in and we good to go!!!
i'll get some pics up for you guys when I'm done.
Zelda in brawl huh?

*Prays for Captain Falcon*

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I want to see more Twilight Princess characters like Wolf Link, Midna, and of course Ganon and Vaati maybe.

New sig once again. I couldn't help myself. Thank you Oshiro! I hope Roy comes back too!!!

Kami

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm back in town for three weeks. I live in Mililani and I think I know someone else from Mililani that posts on these forums, so I might come on Monday. I'm not really a cube player, but I can play a little bit. I'm really heavy into 64, though. If anyone else is down I can bring it with me, but I don't think I'll have a ride that day because I'm borrowing cars while I'm back. I'm trying to get in touch with the guy I know (I don't know his screenname, but I think I have his myspace, I just never knew he smashed) so I can catch a ride, but if I do and anyone else is interested, I can bring a 64. I even have the Japanese version from when I lived in Japan ;).

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
64 smash, that's cool. Hopefully I can go and play you.
Seriously, I don't even know how the hell I mained luigi in 64. When I tried playing him after playing melee so much, I'm like "God, this game is so slow!!!" But at lease lag cancelling actually cancels all lag. I was the man with luigi in that game.

FireFly

Smash Lord
lol i found out z canceling by button mashing in the game when i was like 7 >_>

apparently, when you button mash after an aerial, there is no lag after the aerial

Kami

Smash Cadet
Well, I talked with the guy I knew and it turns out that he's not the same one that posts here on smashboards... I'm still gonna try and make it down on Monday, but no promises 'cuz I don't have a car during the day. Hopefully I can make this, I only have like 10 days left on island =/.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Blaaaah!!! I'm really missing alot. >_<

Welcome Kami! Could you post your Name, Mains in the hawaii smashers 2007 thread please? I would like to add you! =D

Tom you Mozart!!! lolz Age 7.....I think I was still trying to figure out how to play TMNT the arcade game for NES when I was 7.....PIZZA TIME!!!

64 Smash gives me a headache now. lolz I'm a sucker for beautiful graphics. =w=

indie_dave

Smash Ace
welcome kami! you might know me, i grad mililani high. lemme know if you need ride to eugene's on monday since i have to head over that way anyway. hopefully i can go.. anybody know what time get? i'll bring tvs if i go

lehua maybe this week pending renovation status lol... i'm currently TRAPPED in my room right now because the flooring guys laid down the carpet glue on the entire hallway and i ain't no spiderman T .T

ne0alex369

Smash Cadet
wow i missed a lot too lol well anyway
so on monday...wow one day before me and
david leave to south carolina to see our dad
uh how will we get to eugenes?

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
If it's true what they say about Roy being an advertisement, then he probably won't be coming back. Unless it was just utterly horrible timing that FE6 was released after SSBM >.<

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
Roy was in as an Advertisement for his game. Technically, that makes Roy the only true original Super Smash Bros. character, since his first game was Super Smash Bros. Melee. He should stay in my opinion. Also, if Roy's not in Brawl, I'd have to make a new sig -.-

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Bus it back! Idk, if we're lucky, we can get a ride from someone or maybe matt's parents. They usually pick him up when I go with him, so we might be able to get a ride there.

I think it's true, but he's probably coming back. Taking out people is pretty stupid imo. More the merrier. Hell, after 5 hours of smash, the character selection seems so small.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
hey kami, wish i knew you back in mililani days but if you wanna smash make sure you play these guys.

sorry guys i won't be coming this monday and idk if i'll be hosting either work sked kicking in

wedgieHed

Smash Cadet
Deals.
Im military i live Hickam now.

I go Iolani summer school so ANY SMASHERS IN TOWN WANNA SMASH? and my cousin tyler goes summer school at washington. I cant wait to see you guys. lol bobby and shoyo u guys rock and every1 else

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Haha, I see. As leader of town smashers(i call dibs on being leader for now), we should get together sometime.

Tom, only and 35$ for a convention shouldn't be in the same sentence. Fo shizzle

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Haha, I see. As leader of town smashers(i call dibs on being leader for now), we should get together sometime.

Tom, only and 35$ for a convention shouldn't be in the same sentence. Fo shizzle
Uh oh.....Shoyo said it. Town leader. lolz Chaos insues. I'd like to see someone establish dominance. Who IS the alpha mail....er....male? lolz

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Gotcha Shoyo. Suh w00t.

Talked with my parental unit today and she advised that we just either shuttle or catch ride with the 0C3 staff because (my aunite who travels to LA alot) says that the cars drive quite fast. Well, faster than I can handle apparently. So yeah, what do you guys think. She does bring up a good point, and not renting a car would save us money and open up other opps. I'm gonna start looking into the hotels. More on that later. Just my little update.

soranaka

Smash Journeyman
yeah, we really should.

Uh oh.....Shoyo said it. Town leader. lolz Chaos insues. I'd like to see someone establish dominance. Who IS the alpha mail....er....male? lolz
man, i really didn't have a problem w/shoyo being leader til i read this post. but now, i think i gotsa throw down son.

Top Bottom