• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

krnboi

Smash Cadet
bobby i might not be able to make it to the fest today... cause i gotta buy my grandparents dinner... if i can i'll stop buy maybe after 7 sometime around there... -__- **** dinners...

FireFly

Smash Lord
nah hes still in washington that guy

today was pretty fun. great team matches GG ****ing ihop at midnight

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hey that was my first time at Ihop.

I'm glad that so many people could make it to the smashfest today. I had Frankie armor tonight but other that I got beat pretty bad. Thanks for coming Frankie and Nick! ^_^

I'm sorry Dave bout the tvs. They did help though. I wil return them to you tomorrow.

And I apologize for the mixup of the room. I don't blame the guard though. He was just doing his job. And I didin't want to make it any harder on him. I still have no idea who the teacher was but I'm sure that the answer will present itself later. My money is all still on the theory/voice teacher. New young stuck up teacher from the mainland. ugh.

I will see you all as soon as I can when I get back. The next few weeks are gonna be a blur I swear. Hopefully you guys will be able to continue with the smash fests without me organizing and crap. But please don't pile it all on Dave to coordinate. lolz

I'll still check the boards regularly and whatnot. I'll let you know how the smashing on Maui is. And I'll let you know if I get 3 stocked by anyone up there. @_@

See you all at PnT. It's gonna be a great tournament. I can feel it.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Ooh it's Reggie! Where you been?

Bobby, that wasn't your fault. Mainlanders m i rite?
Hope you have some competition at Maui /sarcasm

Alright, just got up and still tired.
Nice matches yesterday. Teams were nice indeed. It was a pretty nice gathering for Bobby's last tourny. Too bad it had to close early(ihop was good though).
Got to play Merc yayyuhz! Still got those crazy combos and ****

Daigotsu

Smash Cadet
Gah, I sincerely wish I could come to one of these. I can usually only play with 8 different people or so, and usually only 3 of them daily.

*sigh* Maybe one of these days...
<----Really sad...

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Gah, I sincerely wish I could come to one of these. I can usually only play with 8 different people or so, and usually only 3 of them daily.

*sigh* Maybe one of these days...
<----Really sad...

Well Daigotsu, I'm comin up to Maui for the next 3 weeks so you and everyone else on Maui will have the chance to play somebody different. Really....different. lolz

Oh and Daigotsu I am one of the main guys that plans and organizes these fests. If you know of a venue, home, garage, public facility, church, or school that we can play at for several hours, I will be more than happy to put together a Maui Fest for all of you. : )

ZkO

Smash Cadet
<This is Dex>

Hey Daigotsu, why don't you just fly on over here?
It's like cheap with go! airlines, I think
And it's summer, your only excuse is that you got summer school.
...and maybe your parents saying no.

But hell, if you fly over, we can help you out by paying for some of your flight cost, what is that, like $20 or something? We can also give you a place to stay, I think. So no hotel cost right there cuz.

But anyway, you decide if you want to come or not after you get a chance to play bobby. He is the JGC ambassador. If he beats you, you might not feel like coming over, but if you beat him, then you can come over and get a taste of some of our other guys. <<<<Warning, you will face gay space animals if you should decide to come over>>>>

Alrighty guy. you really should fly over here dude. I know we would help you out with a place to stay and what not.

Laters.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Hey Harm, am I still on the waiting list? I'm not pressuring you or anything, just wanted to make sure I am, and if not remind you of my request. :)
Hehehe....wrong thread $ick. ^^

Haha thanks Dex...I think. The only gay space animals around here are Tom and Shoyo cause they're the only ones that know my weakness and abuse them. (Tom....Shoyo....I love both of you to death but...Fox is just >_<) And I don't really consider Falco "gay." Mainly because he doesn't have any real combos on Zelda that he wouldn't have on several other characters. Pootoo-shine-pootoo-shine...stuff like that. He has lazers but it doesn't hinder Zelda in any exclusive way. But by no means am I saying that Fox players are "gay," just the rediculous advantage that Fox has.

But yeah, back to what Dex said, I don't know who would house. (My house is too small) but I suppose someone would. We will see what happens when I get to Maui.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Three of them daily is a lot. I'd get sick of playing smash everyday. Once every 3 days or so is fine enough.

Hey Bobby, can I get an early ride back tomorrow? I gots work, so it'll be really neat if you or anyone can get me home around 6.

ne0alex369

Smash Cadet
<this is david>

lol back to the falco stuff... stunning lasers and falcos R gay... especially wen ur tryin to hit a falco wit a nair and then they shoot n smash u...

(sry bout the double post...)

Oshiro

Smash Journeyman
Play my Falco :D

I almost never shoot lasers. Ask anyone who's seen my Falco.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Three of them daily is a lot. I'd get sick of playing smash everyday. Once every 3 days or so is fine enough.

Hey Bobby, can I get an early ride back tomorrow? I gots work, so it'll be really neat if you or anyone can get me home around 6.
Sorry Shoyo. I'm not gonna do early rides tomorrow. Ya I'm gonna be selfish just this once. I wanna play my heart out tomorrow. Sorry dude.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
everyone go suck on a ****.
this is terence posting from hk internet cafe. i feel weird though because everyone around me is tweaking on counter strike or some other ****. i am the only quiet one surfing the internet.

bobby i don't think i could satisfy your want. but i will try my best because i haven't really been to all the places yet. and arvin i should be able to get your stick. joel i don't know what to buy yet with the 20 bucks that you gave me. and again i haven't been to all the places yet because i did not have a guide person bringing me here and there. i may live in hk but seriously i don't know this place because it changes too fast.

um falco doesn't have combo on zelda, unless you do dair to dair to dair, or d throw to d smash because bobby doesn't tech on purpose.

FireFly

Smash Lord
the chinese are playing wow too i bet. go to www.meebo.com for an aim client that you dont have to download.

more smash this week shoyo, think you can handle?

indie_dave

Smash Ace
alright, if anybody's down for smash on thursday at lehua come on by.
we'll start at 5pm and end whenevers.

food: i haven't really done food for any of these events yet so that makes me the bad host yeah sry sry
but easy plan--whoever wants in lemme know by posting here and i'll get a bunch of those really cheap $5 rotisserie chickens at costco and we'll cook rice or spaghetti and do salad too. sound filling enough? i think $5 a person should cover whoever wants but you gotta let me know by thursday morning or NO FOOD FOR YOU ^_^

all: fun matches today, i think i was sucking even worse than normal T .T
tom: thanks for having us today! sry about being dix during 2v2 with that infinite grab lol i'm even more awful in teams, can only spam that cheap downsmash :'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''( plus too i'm intimidated by your 1337ness lol thx for being such a good sport about that lol

FireFly

Smash Lord
LOL that infinite was legendary. happened to me at oc2 doubles tourney when me and frank went up again charles and elson...i was bowser...
http://i10.tinypic.com/53ewayr.jpg

food: sounds good i guess if we cant think of anything else
and im up for smash on thurs

Top Bottom