• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Darkmusician

Smash Master
There must be an easier way to do it. I still don't understand how a three minute vid can be over 100 megabytes.

Oh yeah, and I think that somethings wrong with the link to the new player finder thread on page one. Keep clicking on it and getting an error. The thread itself seems to be fine though.

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
i was like "who is this announcer guy" and then i'm like "oh it's bobby" and then i was like all "gene would be good behind camera" becuase like "he's funny, but he doesn't make stupid sound effects." [hwap]

krnboi

Smash Cadet
so we can finally record stuff??? i need to put one of my matches on my myspace even if i lose XD lol...

so bobby wen do u think is the next fest?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Me vs Merc was too good!!! Today was soooo pimp!!! THANK YOU DEXTER!!! We all luv you foreverz!!!

Good games today. Man a Jose Fest this Friday would really cap off this week. *prays, hopes and wishes* lolz

Oh and David, in the VERY LIKELY event that a Jose Fest can't be done this week, we'll have to find another place to play. Idk bout UH yet cause David is busy. I just need peoples schedules for now so I know who can make it.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Harm, you should come here for summer vacation =)

Dammit I wanna play Merc!
I hope friday's gonna be a Josefest. It'll be a sweet way to rap up the last week of school. All that stress out with smash yay yay yay

I'm gonna be a straight-up smash player this whole week like tom, so my schedule is going to be open whenever.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
And Merc really wants to play you shoyo. No joke man. Dead serious.

I'll try to get him to come to the next one. His schedule apparently is not as steady as I thought so he may be able to play on one day or another.

Looks like no Joses this week or for a long time. Jose and Frankie and Nick will be busy with work for a long time guys. But I'll try to organize one last fest if can. But I gotta take care of my weekly hours before that. I want some finacial cusion while I miss three weeks of work. -_-

And Shoyo, you should delete your bottom sig and just leave the sexy red one. The bottom of the old is still there and it's buggin me. :p Guess I'm a little anal myself.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Ooh, awsome. Hope he makes it to a fest one of these days. Need to keep my skills up till then, since Merc is crazy and all.

Too bad on the josefest. I was praying for that one and then. Guess they have to work for that trip. Japan ftw!
I wants to go somewhere during break too ;_;

The sig...yes. I liked the old one too, so I thought I'd just leave it there. Gonna have three soon yayyuhz! Maybe i'll take it off tomorrow. It's 1:30 almost and I gots school tomorrow.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
whoops i posted this in the other thread i'm doing it rong:

hey all if can i will be hosting at lehuaz, but if no can no canz :''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(

i update soon
:pending work sked T .T:

edit: stupid smilies grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Darkmusician

Smash Master
With that being said....thank you Dave. I want to start preparing some other venues in advance. Music building should work this week, but I'd rather have another building or house if can help. Well we'll see what happens. Still all pumped up from yesterday and stuff.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
i wanna play smash tuesday afternoon/night before i leave on wednesday. could any kind ones let us use their place please? and i wanna know if anyone could make it tuesday. let's make this week smash week.

if we are doing this i wanna reserve a TERENCE tv so everyone could **** my *** on that station. but it will only work if we have 3+ tvs to make things smooth. think about that. the best place in my mind is UH because DAVE could get us a really nice place and he has choke tvs. but that's all up to his working schedule. DAVE, let me know though.

if not then it's okay. everyone just keep practicing for PNT tourney and hope you win yourself a ticket to OC3.

Binx

Smash Master
Do you think Smash Bros melee is better than 007 golden eye? Smash at the time of this post is losing by only 2 votes in an incredibly bias (towards FPS) best game ever contest 57 to 59. Smash needs your support, please spread the word, MLG is incredibly easy to sign up for, lets push this to first place http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105506

Happy smashing!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
HEY TOM!!! Can you call nick and see if he can play tomorrow? IT'S FOR TERENCE!!! lolz AND I WANNA PLAY NICK TOO so...yeah. Thank you.

Terence, if Tuesday is a go I'll pick you up from school or something. EVERYBODY CHECK YOUR SCHEDULES FOR TUESDAY! I wouldn't mind seeing as many people there as possible.

Just voted. Last I checked Smash is leading by the slimmest of margins. lolz

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
HEY TOM!!! Can you call nick and see if he can play tomorrow? IT'S FOR TERENCE!!! lolz AND I WANNA PLAY NICK TOO so...yeah. Thank you.

Terence, if Tuesday is a go I'll pick you up from school or something. EVERYBODY CHECK YOUR SCHEDULES FOR TUESDAY! I wouldn't mind seeing as many people there as possible.

Just voted. Last I checked Smash is leading by the slimmest of margins. lolz
as long as we get a place, some tvs, it's a go.

FireFly

Smash Lord
i think we can smash at my place on tuesday. i get out of school at 11

i just text'd nick and i will wait for a response

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Very good Tom. I'm sorry for always using your place. Tell your parents I said thank you very much.

Hey Dave. Could I swing by the towers and borrow a TV please? One of the smaller ones is fine. 4 Tvs is always better imo. Ne ways don't forget to let me know people who's up for tuesday. Esspecially the people in town (besides Terence, Shoyo cause i know they arecoming) But yeah, twins, matt, joel. Let me know soon. Car fills up like a *****. Just texted Merc. Hope for good news too.

EDIT:

1-Nick is coming!!! Oh hell yayuz!!!
2-Dave said he'll be willing to bring a 4th TV and I'll hold on to it after.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Yes yes yes! I get out school 2:30 along with Matt, but he might have volleyball or whatever. Oh, and wtf tom 11? 2:30...11...2:30..11...something's not right there

Nick and a maybe Merc. Awsome...Terence should leave for HK more often =)

Edit: This doesn't relate to tomorrow, but that new yoshi's story ending song is hotness. Just wanted to get that off

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I think Terence would say "The more I go HK the less I have to see your face... son." lolz

Still waiting on Merc to call me back. Idk when he'll respond. I'll resend the message again later if he doesn't reply.

I think I wanna just pick you up at school Shoyo. That would save time and stuff.

TERENCE, does Moanalua get done at the same time or earlier? I want to plan my route tomorrow.

Tom, what time did Nick say he would come? I can be there as early as 11:30 and get some time in before picking up Shoyo folks. I'm trying to be smash-economical here.

Oh and Shoyo, I think I can only fit you and one other person in the car max. Joel and Terence already claimed seats. So either Matt or one of the twins or....I don't want to think about the other alternative.

That's it pretty much on my part. Dexter is a big maybe. He doesn't have work but he does have personal matters to attend to so we'll have to wait for that.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Cheating the system ey? Wish our school cheated more. It's ghetto and all

Should I call you after school bobby? Oh, and I'm guessing shotgun and window are taken, so I'll call the other window that's not taken.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yeah I think that'll work Shoyo. You should be able to get at least one window seat. If not you can always have some bonding time with your rival in the back. lolz

I know how to get there and stuff, just need to know if Matt will be coming. And when if you can please come out as quickly as possible cause time is smash. Not that you need any encouragement. lolerz

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
JOEL san i am am driving there myself tmr. since i need the car for school tmr. but you could be my front seat buddy on the way back if you want.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Team Hawaii. Plan on getting a Hotel. Arash will look up any possible hotels near the venue and manacloud will post them. I think we should split the costs. Depending on the final head count we can get two rooms. Who knows some Maui people might even come too. idk lolz

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Lawl, okie dokes, got it. I'm pretty sure Matt's not gonna be able to make it, but not sure.

And here I go, wasting time on the computer while I procrastinate on the final science project =)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Merc is busy with work again. Too bad. Joel I call you tomorrow. Have some errands to run in the morning but I'll be there on time. I hope someone can wake up Nick so he'll come. lolz

ne0alex369

Smash Cadet
is there a smash fest this friday?
cause i'm open..have nothing to do
my girlfriend will b out camping...yes...T.T
i'm whipped..she has me on a leash! lol
so ya if there's a fest on friday let me know

Top Bottom