• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

krnboi

Smash Cadet
haha that means i can go too!!! lol FINALLY IT'S BEEN LIKE A MONTH SINCE WE'VE BEEN TO A FEST!!! i wanna ditto shoyo's fox... test it out... see how much more i need to practice lol... i'm tired of fight marths and falcos T.T

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
well today was cool
thanks TOM for the place and the food, sorry didn't get to play you today. i was staying at my station :D
thanks BOBBY ARVIN NICK JOEL DAVE MATT for all the good matches
SHOYO i didn't get to play you.
and SCOTT to bring me to the airport tmr. ahah

i hope the extra person i brought with today wasn't bothering you guys too much. and thanks JOEL for baring with me in the car. my driving skill sucks.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
team matches and the tower power with nick and the i congrads all those poor souls that i spiked in the middle of the sky omg ....sniff sniff it was so BEUTIFULL

FireFly

Smash Lord
crap i didnt get to play you terence but today was an awesome day and i dont think your friend bothered anyone at all. i was kinda expecting a ****load of people. GG guys

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Yeah, I wanted to play you one more time before you flew your *** to china. Hope I get some when you come back

Scott's crazy in teams haha. ****ing ****

I never played your friend either. Should've moved around more. Anyway, good games today. Hope Nick gets some sleep and comes back all proz

Oh, and David, I suck at fox dittos, so you should play Nick. He's a beast

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ya ya ya. I'm gonna say we do a fest on Friday. It'll be my last one on Oahu. I think we can use the practice room again. Should be okay. It'll probably be one of the last times we'll use it in the summer and definately the last time we'll use it in June. lolz

I'll try to get a big cooler and ice. I already have the drinks in my trunk lolz. I'll also bring some wipes and paper towels in case of spills cause most likely the bathrooms will be closed. If you really need to use the b-room, I'll drive you to like Burger King or something.

I'm sure people will post wether they're coming or not in the few days to follow.

Good games today everyone. I'm even more confident in my Zelda. She played well today and got many wins. I maxed out the kills in slot 3. lolz

My eyez r doing some maaaad tweakage. Left eye was twitching the whole way home. No smash for me until Friday fo sho.

BIG NEW$!!!

Jeremy of Play n Trade has decided that the next tournament will be on JULY 7th.
Thank you Frankie for thinking of me and asking him to hold in July. I luv you lots!!! ^^
I will try to get more information when I can. What I do know is that they will be trying very hard to tie things together with 0C3. So wether it's plane tickets, entry fees or full on sponsorship, it's shaping to be very cool. I'm gonna go down to PnT for sho to thank Jeremy face to face. He's working really hard for us.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
thxthx tom!! pls thank your folks for being awesome. lotsa fun earlier plus too it's kinda nice knowing there's somebody to 4stock you every match ^_^
me n00b T .T

friday friday
lehua is currently in the process of being demolished for renovations. if i can find an area that's not a wreck, i can host here no prob
i'll keep you all updated

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Dude Jeff wtf!!! lolz

Yeah that's right. I call Ganons backhand the "Ganon Cannon" And yes I made it up myself. My crew liked it so much they say it alot now. lolz Kinda like my Money Kicks.

Hahaha, and I see that you read the sigs thread.

And hey since I have your undivided attention, are you and your brother gonna come see me for the last time of June on friday?

Edit...
Here's a list of who I got coming on Friday

Shoyo
David
Alex
Dave
Tom
Dexter
Jeff
Joel

Maybes
Matt
Scott
Oshiro
Merc
Felix
Arvin
Reggie ( haven't heard from you in weeks son!) lolz
Eugene Ed, and the others may come down. Please do. I want to see you all before my Zelda goes away.

Please let me know soon if you can come. This is by invite only since it's Music Building so if you're inviting someone I don't know tell me please.

If we get enough Tvs, we can have 2 for friendlies, 1 for friendlies/recording and 1 for non smash related games. That's the plan anyways. Let me know if you can help with systems or stations. Again the sooner I get a head count the sooner I can start thinking about how pizza to buy. Don't want to buy too little and certainly don't wanna buy too much. After this no more organizing fests for a month, well on Oahu anyways, but where in the heck am I gonna find a venue on Maui???

krnboi

Smash Cadet
yo bobby can my friend come over on friday??? he's like my best friend and i want him to play smash lol he already has the game but he doesn't really play "seriously"

ne0alex369

Smash Cadet
fyi guys...i can finally wall tech! haha
no gay gimps from david..-__- well anyway
looking forward to the fest on friday
and i'll think about going to the tourny
in july...if i don't get ***** this friday...
most likely i'll try and come

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Shoyo doesn't have any combos....just consecutive hits. lolz

Here comes a new smash challenger!!!

Charlie-David and Alexes friend. Main...."I have no bloody clue." lolz

And I got Matts message that he'll be there.

Tom Tom Tom....any news on our vids?

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Haha, yeah, I wanna see how much you guys got better.
I was practicing for like the first time in a month or so, and my hands cramped >. o
Going to work with a cramped hand was lose =(

Tom, you know you'll go anyway.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Sorry Tom, but unless you'll be willing to help supply rides for several people in town, we have to play at UH for the people that can't drive out to kapolei.

I mean if you can, then great, but if not, then I don't wanna leave people out.

Again, Kapolei and Waipahu, I need to know who is coming and who has cars. I imagine my car will be packed on the way home otherwise.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
this is terence posting from taipei, final stop before hk

and i missed my plane in japan due to some misunderstanding, causing so much delay on my part

Binx

Smash Master
Smash brothers needs our help! At the time of this post 007 Golden Eye and Super
Smash Brothers Melee are tied at 142 votes each for best game of all time. The poll
will close at midnight on the 10th of June. Show some support for the true best game
of all time at this thread http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105506 made by
alpha zealot, or go to the direct poll at this thread http://www.mlgpro.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2602231&posted=1#post2602231. Signing up for a new account takes about 20 seconds and very little information.

Happy Smashing =)

PS: Remember guys no flame wars both sides have done plenty of it and it has been
calm for a long time, we dont want to be the first ones to break the peace.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
The majority of the following post is totally unrelated to the upcoming smash fest....lolz

Has anyone ever played Goemon's Great Adventure for the Nintendo 64? I just remembered it last night for no apparent reason and I found songs from the OST on myspace music. Only 2 though. T_T I searched until 3 in the morning with no success. All of the torrents I've found are old and dead. I couldn't find any sites hosting it nor could I find any websites that are selling the acutal CDs. If anyone HAS it and can share with me, or if anyone knows of a place to download it then I will luv you 4everz. Again I'm talking about the OST. (Original Sound Track) If you've never heard of it then you check out myspace cause I put one of the songs on my profile. lolerz

Oshiro was nice enough to get me the rom/emulator. I just started playing it at home. Now that I have this game again I can quit smash....kidding. lolz

Um TERENCE if it's not too much trouble, idk if China would have any stores of Japan imports or some **** like that. In any case i'm just trying all my options. I would pay you back and then some if you could find it and buy it for me. Thank you doomo.

Soooo yeah. Back to the fest. I was gonna buy pizza, and then Matt said he was gonna buy me a sub. Thank you Matt. =D Does everyone else want pizza or would you all like to "eat fresh?" lolz If you're gonna eat before coming down let me know too. I refuse to lose money before going on my trip. : P

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
bobby, how about just do the old food run thingy. Whoever wants to eat gives you money and then someone grabs teh foodzor. That way no money confusion.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Sounds good to me Dex. Might as well do subway or something then cause it don't take long and it's healthy.

And Dexter I take it that you are good to go for tomorrow? Music Department?

krnboi

Smash Cadet
o n bobby charlie can't come tomorrow... his mom had a change of plans... but i think he'll come next time... lol... like next month XD

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I think that's the point of subway. It's enough food for your body but not enough to make you feel stuffed. Fast food and plate lunch will do that to you cause of the grease and trans fats. I'll go get food, but I'll be accepting Matts generous gift of a sub. And make sure you bring enough money to pay for your share. I'm gonna write it all down and make sure nobody forgets. And if you owe me gas money please be sure to bring it. If you still owe me money after I go Maui....well just DON'T. lolz

I gotcha david. But don't have to double post for that. Just edit um next time. Thxs.

Can't believe this is gonna be my last big smashfest in a month. I have the people on Maui but I don't have the venue and the resources. T_T But I believe that smash always finds a way. lolz So all of you better watch out cause I'm going all out tomorrow. Don't let me four stock you...DON'T....cause I will. Hey if I can two stock Nick (rusty or not) and three stock Tom with BS edgehogs, then anything is possible. lolz

krnboi

Smash Cadet
lol alrite... i'll edit next time... after i posted the second one i saw that i could edit it XD

o n just for the record... i mastered roy spike haha

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
The majority of the following post is totally unrelated to the upcoming smash fest....lolz

Has anyone ever played Goemon's Great Adventure for the Nintendo 64? I just remembered it last night for no apparent reason and I found songs from the OST on myspace music. Only 2 though. T_T I searched until 3 in the morning with no success. All of the torrents I've found are old and dead. I couldn't find any sites hosting it nor could I find any websites that are selling the acutal CDs. If anyone HAS it and can share with me, or if anyone knows of a place to download it then I will luv you 4everz. Again I'm talking about the OST. (Original Sound Track) If you've never heard of it then you check out myspace cause I put one of the songs on my profile. lolerz

Oshiro was nice enough to get me the rom/emulator. I just started playing it at home. Now that I have this game again I can quit smash....kidding. lolz

Um TERENCE if it's not too much trouble, idk if China would have any stores of Japan imports or some **** like that. In any case i'm just trying all my options. I would pay you back and then some if you could find it and buy it for me. Thank you doomo.

Soooo yeah. Back to the fest. I was gonna buy pizza, and then Matt said he was gonna buy me a sub. Thank you Matt. =D Does everyone else want pizza or would you all like to "eat fresh?" lolz If you're gonna eat before coming down let me know too. I refuse to lose money before going on my trip. : P
so what do you want me to buy for you? i don't have the time to go through the whole post but i just saw my name.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
You're disgusting gimpy...But in a good *** whooping way.

Anyway, Subway sounds good. Doesn't fill me at all either, but whatever, I gots microwave foods at home. Oh, Dave, is there a microwave at Lehua? Just wondering.

PS. New sig, and the updates on Brawl is hotness! Controllers, Groundon, good stuff

Darkmusician

Smash Master
so what do you want me to buy for you? i don't have the time to go through the whole post but i just saw my name.

If you can find a copy of Goemon's Great Adventure OST for me that would be all I need. The game itself was for nintendo 64.

And lolz at Tony. I usually won't buy subway cause even that is pricey for me. But my friend is buying me one for free and I don't turn down free food. lolz

FireFly

Smash Lord
i will eat at home thank you.

the workers at subway here do their job half *** and take forever

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Haha very good Tom.

Merc is coming. ^________^

We will start as soon as I get there. We will shoot for 5:30-6:00. This all depends on how bad traffic is so please be patient.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Y'know considering that you colored it and did the background yourself I think that's very nice man. I told you blue eyes are sexy! I am the master of opinions. lolz And make Oshiro larger! It takes like what...10 seconds. -_-

Edit:

Crew Battle Tonight.

I wanted to do one before i left so yeah. lolz

I have no idea who is one which team. I wanted to do west vs east but that we of the west would ****.

People coming tonight....
Me, Merc, Tom, Felix, Shoyo, Matt, Joel, Dave, David, Alex, Dexter, Jeff, Oshiro???, Eugene, Ed, Chad, Kawika, Andrew???, Archie???, Reggie???

Top Bottom