• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
im sry for the vids im havent been touching it, only uploaded half of the first tape been super busy super busy pulled a double last friday and saturday. fricking karazhan raids and im main healer. finally got a day of today but had to request that cause my knees were getting messed up, but i had to return the cubes we burrowed from jeremy today... ya finally gave it back today rest of the day ive just been sleeping and got forced into doing arenas on wow cause again im main healer.

ill get to the vids eventually because jeremy showed it to the i guess the "upper" ppl or something and they liked it so pressure on me getting the other vid out ASAP, tomorrow hopefully ill try and finish uploading the vids to my comp and upload it to the internet i doubts it tho cause my days off i sleep a lot that and karazhan raid starts 3:30 and we dont finish till 9, that and were doing an outing rite after.

new things tho with PNT no set date yet on the next tourny. no freebies meaning no one gets in the next tourny for free, meaning we work our way up not just going in since we got 3rd 2nd or 1st place. i remember jeremy mentioning that the his halo tournies are gonna be MLG sanctioned and hopefully maybe his gonna try to get the next smash one to be an MLG sanctioned. wat else..... oh his gonna turn his back room into a "gaming room" ie mini livewire.

it all comes down to time

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
side note:

PC > mac

shoyo thats why they have stores like Suzzies

oshiro ur just adding to the space animals population and the only falco that gives me rubs here is nick's. last tourny i knock HK to the losers bracket.... AND OUT OF THE TOURNY woot woot lol sry terence

and....

thats all

indie_dave

Smash Ace
ARVIN BRING TEKKEN I MUST XIAOYU YOU

on a side note, i feel bad for playing so much fox lately, i'm not even good with him :'''''''''''''''''(

kk fridays is highly potential smashfest action, but MAYBE NOT IN LEHUA
bobby, details to come..

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ait I hear ya dave.

Thxs Frankie. Do what you can. Hope your Knees feel better. Get some rest. ^^

Post the details asap and I'll read it Dave. I'll have my schedule set by tomorrow.

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
lol
shoyo, suzies is an adult entertainment store(think toysRus for grown up perverted men)

ZkO

Smash Cadet
frankie, karazhan FTL. nothing good drops, well at least for my demo crit ***** spec. but i'm affliction now for my lame arena team, and i just loot *****'d 2 purples from moroes last night :x. i tell ya affliction isnt as fun with the massive spam of small numbers, than my big numbers like 3-5k crits from my crit spec T_T

Darkmusician

Smash Master
frankie, karazhan FTL. nothing good drops, well at least for my demo crit ***** spec. but i'm affliction now for my lame arena team, and i just loot *****'d 2 purples from moroes last night :x. i tell ya affliction isnt as fun with the massive spam of small numbers, than my big numbers like 3-5k crits from my crit spec T_T
I got lost in this after Frankie. lolz

And Daniel, it is still unknown wether there will be smash this week. Even I don't know yet. We'll just play this week by ear.

FireFly

Smash Lord
ahaha jeff i dare you to tell our guild that kara sux

omg please be smash on friday or saturday plz >_<

man, a mini livewire....for mililani people heh

shoyo, the picture of susan was taken in 2004 (WTF) i want a recent one

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ok ok guyz. We're gonna shoot for Friday. My relatives are planning on Saturday night so ya. Daaaaave!!! I want to come to the dorms tonight to smash. I'm really really hungry to play!!!

Can I please get a head count for Friday? Don't worry bout the food. Just bring 5 bucks if you like eat.

Ummm apparently they might be redoing the floors on Friday at Lehua soooo idk. The venue might be no good. And I really don't want to use UH Music building if I can help it.

Would anyone be willing to open up their garage as a venue? Dex, Tom, or something like that? I just want to have some back up plans just in case. Otherwise might have to cancle. >_>

I'll talk to Dave and get more details as soon as he gets them. And Tom as soon as Nick is free to come down, let me know. Oc3 practice. =w=

indie_dave

Smash Ace
details coming soon, promise! well, pending communication with the higher ups, which is always past last minute :''''''''''''''''''''''(

tomorrow night maybe? still doing lots of work right nows

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Oh, so Suzzie's is a sexually oriented store.

JUS battle still coming up. I beat Dragonball Z world yayyuhz! Daniel, Tom has your contoller if you didn't know.

Head count, I'll be one most likely. Might have to make up science fair, but it's probably going to be on Thursday or something.

Btw, how did you know it was taken in 2004? Even I didn't know that.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
im down for tekken on friday ill bring a PS2 but i dont have memory card ....y u ask.....just dont asked k i dont have one. as for controlers idk if u would trust in both of my controlers so wut ever.....looking on my fridays plans im free but idk if ill b awake to come play

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
i have a Memory Card with all characters...but i don't have a controller :x friend took back the PS2

krnboi

Smash Cadet
hey guys if we do have uhfest i'm pretty sure i can go this time... haha i have another orchestra performance on friday but it's durin school this time lol... o n bobby r u guys still gonna make shirts???

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
hey bobby, how about saturday morning?
since I assume you have plans in the evening.
just like the last time at my house, except not till night.
It's a guaranteed venue!

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
where do you live Dex. please IM me.

nevermind, i read your thing. i thought you lived in Aiea

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Okay. I've talked to alot of people and here are the people that said they are interested in coming on Friday.

Shoyo, Arvin, Reggie, The Twins, Tom, Felix, Joel, Terence, Scott, Oshiro, Daniel and Myself.

I'm sorry it took so long to determine a venue. But for those of you that were waiting, here is something a little more concrete.

It looks like the lower lounge of the Lehua Towers is a go. They were supposed to start cleaning the carpets yesterday, but so far no word on that. The cleaners will be starting from the top floor and work downwards, so that's why we're using the lower lounge.

Now, I know that Jose is cool with bringing friends of friends and inviting new people that are looking for competition, but unfortunately we can't allow that at the Towers. Not to be a buzz killer or anything, but Dave is working really hard for us. Getting the building for us, doing the paper work, signing us in under his watch and basically being very flexible for us. So in return I don't want to see any potential "party crashers" like at the last lehua towers fest.

I'm sorry if that sounds unfair, but that's what Dave wants and we need to respect that. So basically, if I haven't met you in person, I can't invite you. Simple ya?

Arvin, how are you getting to Dexters house on Friday morning? Did you need a lift? Or do you know how to get there by bus?

And also, don't forget to bring just 5 bucks for food. Assuming that all goes well I'll put together something for you guys to eat. I know that I always ask for gas money, but as far as how much you want to give me, it's pretty much up to you. Gas is average 3 dollars plus per gallon so you can figure it out.

Questions, comments .... ya. Ait? Ait.

ZkO

Smash Cadet
tom, kara's overall loot table is flooded with a lot of caster plate and other non-crit caster gear. so chances that a few pieces to drop that i would like for my demo spec is low. havent checked if theres anything good for a dps war, since i'll probably start doign some kara once its 70 and keyed.

but now that i'm affliction i feel like im just being a loot ***** cuz i can pick up a lot of the gear for the +dmg since a lot of my other guild members have done kara for quite some time now.

**back on topic. . .
whats this about friday morning? or was it saturday?
and maybe if we can have a good amount for saturday, prolly can make a smashfest at our house. /shrug, but then bobby cant make it. then again dex is off from work. /sigh, jus talk to dex already. :p **

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace

ZkO

Smash Cadet
idk if my guild does prince yet. but like i said, the few 'crit' pieces i want for my 'crit' spec are less likely to drop cuz of the numerous dmg only pieces. i've already seen the staff drop, and i skipped. but i'll probably roll on that now since i need a dmg set that has no crit.

i was hoping for those pants to drop when we finished up the opera event. only raided once this week (before reset, which i think is tuesday 6am server - 3am HST), clearing only moroes, maiden, and opera (oz event) on monday.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I saw Frankies post and I thought that the links that he put on were the vids. But they were just...WoW stuff. Gyabong!!! T_T

indie_dave

Smash Ace
bobby you have to check out [POST=2380108]teh lulzcow axxxionz[/POST]
another toilet scrubber sooooo funnee

make sure come by at 8s! i try naps now so i won't suck as bad as last time ^_^

Darkmusician

Smash Master
It's amazing what great lengths people will go to post things about Characters that everybody and their mother already knows. Yeah Dave, I'll be there around 8. Still at work. And yeah, I'm out for blood so be ready. lolz

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
lol sry bobs still uploading it didnt get home till 2:30 last nite and woke up 12ish today and i started uploading it awhile ago but still uploading it to the comp.... its like re watching the whole tourny again so much footage which most of im probly not gonna use T.T should be almost done by tonite and hopefully start uploading the second day foootage on the weekend

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
No rush Frankie. Whenever you're done is good. Kinda curious what songs you picked though. You should make a Josefest montage one day. It'll probably make a pretty nice vid with all the smack talk and non smash stuff going on.

Dave, I hate those kinda stubborn idiots on the board. I came across a few posting this much(/nolife). I remember this one user took about 10 posts saying JC shines are the same with Fox and Falco while over 10 guys telling he was wrong for about a whole page(1 page for me is 40 posts).

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Lolz Frankie, no problems. I hope you also plan to upload some of the matches in their entirity along with a montage.

And ya Terence. I know you prepaid. Even if I forget, just remind me and dat's cool.

I think I'm going to ask for a video camera for my birthday. :O

FireFly

Smash Lord
halo 3 beta just came out >_< it is so good

edit: who else is graduating from school besides jeff?

popook88

Smash Rookie
I'm graduating from High school. but yeah, I heard that halo 3 is crazy, I gotta play it tomorrow.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
lehuas should be go np np. more details after my meeting with my boss tomorrows. only thing, THEY HAS TOOKS AWAY MY KITCHEN IDK HOW I EATZ ORZ

that kid's tearing himself a new one, selfpwn ftw. [POST=2381932]want moar lulz[/POST].

btw i stayz teh fux away from /b/ etc etc. ewww the mere mention conjures images of tentacle sex :'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(

Top Bottom