• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Darkmusician

Smash Master
You got it Tom. Just IM me or post what time. Depending on how early it is I may be able to bring merc. Remember he works at 5.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I'm glad Merc could make it. I'm sorry if I "jinxed" you Arvy.

Man I was doing really good today. When I didn't screw up. lolz But yeah I was pretty even with everyone.

I say we do something on the 28th.

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
does anyone know anything about what happened in the sixties and seventies?
is so reply back
thnx

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
just go borrow a couple seasons from That 70's Show. everyone knows the 70's was about Eric & Donna

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
haha
so true arv
but omg ftw brb gtg asl roflmao wtf
smashbros.com tommarrow fellas weee!
what is japan time?

FireFly

Smash Lord
no one plays at livewire because it is closed down. there is only like 7 active livewire smashers

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Are we allowed to make a new Hawaii crew to represent at OC3?

And by changing my options...I see that it is now 4:35 pm in Tokyo. So about 8 more hours. lolz Hope that helps.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
well, something ****ty just happened, all my smash data is gone.
and guess what, I can't find my AR!
I hope to meet up with one of you guys someday, probably a smash fest, and grab a copy of your data.
Fak, I'm so stupid.
My main memory card (white) and my black one both had data on them when I checked the memory menu, but when I play the game, there is absolutely nothing. Then I found a gray card that had all my data and name tags and records on it and wanted to copy it to the white one. But when I went to erase the one on the white card, I stupidly erased the one that had all the data!!! FAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so pissed right now, can't find my fukking AR, can't fukking play smash.
I really wanna break something.

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
thank you bob
finally i get a reply its like you guys are anti-koreans geez
and yea i know exactly how you feel dex it sux..........

Darkmusician

Smash Master
The twins are Korean?! O_O Haha not my first guess. But then I sux at that stuff. Although Terence and I did win the ethnic guessing game against Shoyo and Joel.

Why is everyone on the boards and not on Aim? It would be so much easier for me. =w=

FireFly

Smash Lord
we have to make a crew for the 5 man regular crew. but for international, last time it was hawaii/alaska but it got canceled because we only had like 7 people on the team. Ken and gimpy told us to play anyway because PAL team only had 5. our spirit was ***** and we majority didnt want to go through with it. i dont even know if alaska is going to create another halaskian team

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
its kinda funny how im a anti-korean that is korean(preferably south)
im jus not so into how everyone is like k-drama this and blah blah
**** koreans
^^joke joke^^ :)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I don't know Tom. That's gonna be hard since we still don't have a 5th member. I think we may know after the PnT sponsorship tourny thing. I know that if I win I'd give my sponsorship to someone else if it meant they could come with us. I can pay my own way fine. But I'd rather have like Jose, Merc, Frankie, Arvin or Dex come up. Of course there are many more good players in Hawaii. I'm just naming the most obvious picks.

I was supposed to go to Play n Trade today, and I forgot they close at 5. That's the third time I screwed up the work hours. I fail at life. But I can still raise Pokemon. lolz

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
안녕하새요

i was going to type something, but i fear i will sound like a dumb ***.

Top Bottom