• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Whoa, korean language everywhere

The name guessing haha. I remember that. Joel and me got that thing pretty wrong. White guy...wrong wrong wrong

Not much time left to wait for Smashbros.com~!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Page 115 was quite possible the most useless stuff we've posted to date. And so much double and triple posting *looks at Eugene* lolz But he's not the only one.

Anyways, getting back to meat of this thread. I want to know what everyone is doing on Memorial day. Who works? Who has plans? Who is doing nothing? Possible party in the works. Not sure on the venue yet. A house would be nice. But yeah, just throwing that out as a possibility.

Something will probably happen Friday as well. The usual. Still no Joses house till June.

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
韓国語はとってもむずかしいんから、日本語の方が好きだぞ

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
oh dave. so close, but no cigar.

"korean is really hard, so i like japanese more."

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
what nips in Heroes? i saw no nips in Heroes. and i've been keeping up since day 1.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
z0mg hiro nakamura [masi oka] and his non-japanese-in-real-life-sidekick?? ando [last name is lee..]

i just started watching with yesterday's marathon on scifi ^_^

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
oh. nips=japanese? OH. nippon? or something. i don't know.

i was under the impression nips were 00. i don't think i can spell the actual word on these G-rated forums. i was like "i don't remember seing any b00bies on Heroes..."

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
alright TOM and BOBBY
for OC3 crews, we pick our best 5 players and try to counter pick the other team. if we have extra people they are just gonna be alternatives for counter picks. so everyone please learn more characters, i know, i am trying to find a new character too.

i don't care about international crews for now.

EDIT: a list of people registered for OC3
1)TOM
2)BOBBY
3)TERENCE
4)DANIEL
5)NICK (someone do it for him)

and a list of maybe
1)MATT

i am hoping to see a larger list after PNT tourney. first place gets the ticket or top 3 get tickets, either way it's all good. unless NICK decides to beat everyone's *** so he could go for free.

and for the people who are going, please play your best at the tournament. this is a real competition, at a international level. you are still allowed to have fun but not fool around like in friendlies. if you register please come to our OC3 training. we will train hardcore. also if you need to learn new techs, it's the time now. (like japanese DI, proper DI, teching and combo etc.) NO BAD REP. i take this very seriously.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Tom, if we smash at your house tomorrow in the after noon, I can make it, and I'm pretty sure Dex can make it too. I know he has day offs on Tuesday and Friday. I can restore his memory card and he can play with us. I'm sure he's itching to play after all this time. I might be able to bring Terence if he wants to come. Plus if Nick can make it, that would be great. I'll text merc after I get word from you. I probably won't pick him up, because I want to stay for more than 3 hours. But yeah, we'll see what happens ya? I think that would be great practice.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
DEX DEX DEX!!!

WE ARE SMASHING AT TOMS HOUSE FROM LIKE 2-8ISH TOMORROWZ! CAN YOU MAKE IT???

Also, please contact me somehow when you read this. Merc and I are planning on playing at noon tomorrow. Do you want to come? I can pick you up or something. Anyways call me. I'll try to stay up. Or leave me a message. Thanks.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
lol so... when's the next smashfest???

ummm....I just said we're smashing at Toms house tomorrow. In caps. lolz

Idk bout friday yet. I need Daves okay. I also wouldn't mind having more people with cars come because driving all of you home really takes a toll on me.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
friday should be go. 4/5ish til whenevs again
what'd you guys think about lobby

besides
MOAR STATIONS Z0MG

and Z0MG BRAWL SITE UP Z0MG MUZAK GOING ROXORZ

edit: ^_^

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Yes. I'll arrange for more systems. For those of you that are reading, please try to bring a system so we can have like 4 or 5 going at once.

I want to do 3 man crews on Friday. Me, Tom and Terence should be on one team since we're going OC3. 4 stock per man.

No prizes, just for practice.

I think we will pwn. Bring it on.

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
Yes. I'll arrange for more systems. For those of you that are reading, please try to bring a system so we can have like 4 or 5 going at once.

I want to do 3 man crews on Friday. Me, Tom and Terence should be on one team since we're going OC3. 4 stock per man.

No prizes, just for practice.

I think we will pwn. Bring it on.
hah man it's all up to you guys since most people **** me.

incarnate

Smash Rookie
hey, how much people go to this thing? I live in hawaii and I'm kinda interested in playing some ssbm

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
YOoooooooooooooooo for OC3 let me win the PNT ticket lol just if u win and idont pass it to me any way lol

FireFly

Smash Lord
GG today. hopefully it was worth the trip....

sunday is a definite at my place if we round up enough people to come

friday at UH?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
hey, how much people go to this thing? I live in hawaii and I'm kinda interested in playing some ssbm

HEY INCARNATE!!! lolz I'm Bobby, aka Hawaii's Zelda. Nice to meet you. You are welcome to join us this Friday at UH Manoa Lehua Towers. We average 15 people per smash fest. This is by far the best competition you will find in the state period. I garuntee that you will have a fun time if you love smashing. Tell us a little more bout yourself. Name, age, what school you go, do you drive, and most importanly....what is your main?

Hey Dave! Any chance we can get the roof this week? More comfortable and stuff. And I guess I'll be using Arvins literacy card this time. Whatever saves I guess.

My Zelda is now a certified, professional space animal slayah!!!! = w =

I am now changing my Zelda to other character match ups. In other words, which characters **** me the hardest.

1-Sheik
2-Captain Falcon
3-Fox
4-Falco
5-Marth
6-Pikachu (T.T)

I can slay them spacies, but their lack of lag, ariels that come out too fast, and the oh so popular Fox dair to wave shine to upsmash, it's still really hard.

Good games today. I laughed alot and heard some pretty funny sheed.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
welcome incarnate! tell us moar about yourself and bring a cube friday!

friday lehuafest:

if roof rly better then we do roof
i prefer lobby; much easier for multiple administrative purposes, but if that's what yall wants can do can do.
warning tho, it will be super warm until 7pm or so; maybe the lounges will be cooler so we can relocate when sun sets >.>;;;;;;;;;;

and MOAR CUBES kthx ^_^

Darkmusician

Smash Master
You bring the cube, I'll bring the whoopin. lolz

I've been neglecting my Pokemon. T_T Hey dex! Did you get new data for your card? I forgot to do that with you. Although after that car ride I'm sure most of you would there wouldn't be much else on your mind.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
if party is on sunday, I hope it's starts early in the morning, cause I work at 3, so yeah.
lol, I killed tom's falcon with fox. sigh, space animals.

no worry bobby, I got smash data.
now I just need a new white mem card. hmmm...30 bucks eh?
I hope it's less now.

Top Bottom