• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

FireFly

Smash Lord
my friend might let me borrow a triangle screwdriver tomorrow so if anyone wants to use it tomorrow only...

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
i might use it, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i should be coming tomaro i know were not halo fans but i might be able to bring a pro at it tomaro, so if any one wants to take him one ....be my guest

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
I think I might be going summer school. I have a F in History, and got a F in Health last semester. I have to sign up at the latest possible moment if can.

David, it's cool. Cellos rule, so yeah, no worries. I miss teh cello =(

Tom...let me use it! My L-button's screwed up. I have to smackdown it to press it. No lightshield either =(

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
off topic

does anyone have a working pokemon gold/silver version for sale? i want the english version so i could have some fun with oshiro.

ps i am going to restart the game so if you have a super file that you wanna keep don't sell it to me.

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
lol my house...after all...has the best game room ever...but its only so limited to people.

and i dont invite LITTERers...whoever breaks my rules is not welcomed at my house.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Sounds gewd 2 me. What days are good for you? I can accomodate pretty well since I'm done with finals and school for now.

Don't worry man, I won't litter. DUDE!!! When I come over we can catch up on some serious Pokemon!

POKEMON GETTODAZE!!!

Okay to get back on tomorrow, here is what I have.

We'll have enough TVs and systems hopefully.

We got 8 JGC members possible 9 or 10 pending.

2 of my boys may be there. Nick and Jeff. They're pretty noob so have fun and go low tier on them.

We have possibly 2 new faces. If they come you'll see them tomorrow.

And we have a few maybes here and there.

I'll be doing a dinner run at 6 pm. So if you come and want to eat, be there before 6.
Food will be C and Js BBQ and plate lunch.

All mini plates are $5.00 and regulars are $7.00

Plates include rice (1 scoop mini, 2 scoop regular) and mac salad.

Your choices are...
1-BBQ Chicken
2-Chicken Katsu (curry or plain)
3-Mochiko Chicken
4-Teriyaki Beef
5-Mahimahi
6-Loco Moco
7-Garlic Chicken
8-Various local Korean BBQ (Kal bi, Meat Jun etc)
9-Hamburger Steak
10-Teri Steak

There are many other choices. They pretty much have any type of local plate lunch that you can think of. But these are some of the choices.

If you want drinks, I recommend just drinking from the water fountains. But if you want, it'll be an extra 2 dollars.

Please make sure that you have money for food. I won't be spoting people. And if I am driving you home, please have some kind of gas money. Gas is getting exspensive, so help your favorite Princess out. lolz

Lets have a good 6 hours of friendlies. I hope everything works out well.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Do you remember the practice room where we set up the TVs and did the crew battle and stuff? We'll be there again. So just come to the music department courtyard around 4. I'll try to be there on time.

Oh yeah. I was talking with Matt, and he said that he will try to go to OC3. He says the experience would be nice. 5th crew member!!!!

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
i had a **** good gold version but my friend borrowed it and idk if he f.u.c.k.e.d it up

wedgieHed

Smash Cadet
I know... I'm sorry I couldn't make it tonight. I'm moving (to Hickam) so I had to pack and all that homo stuff. Yeah guess I could give that kid Leo a ride now......

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ya. Lets just forget about that guys. No more posts on that subject. I do hope Daniel is alright too. It's not anybodys fault. Stuff happens.

Thank you everyone for coming out and playing. I don't know when I'll be free to play anymore. Maybe another 2-6 at Toms if Nick and Terence can make it.

My Zelda did okay today. I wasn't really happy with my constant suicides and finger slips.

Thanks to Arvin and Scotty for helping me today. And for gas money and for keeping me company and stuff. You guys rox.

Scott did a full court ken combo on me on FD. That was yet another Wrestlemania Moment.

Thanks to Kevin for coming out and helping some with the drop offs. I speak for all of us when I say your Marth was pretty good.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm fine; just a few minor scrapes. On the other hand, I did the best I ever did against you guys. I won a whole two matches in a row and got to pull of a Ken combo against another Marth ^_^

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
i can't believe i had to play with a ****ed controller last night. it was fine during school too. i lost confidence after all my losses. >.< i think i am buying myself a triangular screw driver and fix that **** myself.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
What happened yesterday? O_O

LOL.....
It's nothing. Nevermind it.

Oh yeah, one final note I'd like to add.

We will not be using the music department to smash for the rest of the summer. (maybe even longer than that) But yeah, no more smashing in room 212.

Dave has kindly offered the Lehua towers as a venue for us. We'll have to walk some, but I think it'll be infinately better. More room, not as cold, and we won't have to worry bout disturbing people since the walls are much thicker. (and it's a dorm lolz) Providing food shouldn't be a problem either.

So yeah, the next time I announce a UH Smashfest, it'll be LEHUA TOWERS. And of course Dave I will coordinate with you well in advance. And Dave, I am taking you to at least one Jose fest before I leave for Maui this summer.

Why does everyone want to play teams?! @_@

I don't think I'll be able to smash this coming Friday. All of my friends are coming home and I want to hang with them and stuff. Sorry Townies.

But other than that, if anyone is free to smash in the evenings, I'll gladly make the trip out and bring the $ Kick. And whenever the next OC3 trainings is...ya.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
That's good. I'm glad you're okay Daniel.

Back to teh smash!
I know how Terence feels. I missed about 30% of my L-cancels cuz I didn't press L hard enough. At least it made me grab a bit more.

Lehua sounds good. It's one of the best places to smash. Not freezing like that music room.

I think only Tom, me and maybe Joel likes teams a lot. Arvin was all boo teams yesterday. Speaking of Arvin, good job, but you scared the crud out of me. Haha

indie_dave

Smash Ace
bobby, i'll get in touch with more details. call/pm/im me and we'll discuss ^_^
oym no johns you're coming ^_^

basically, if i run a smashfest in the lobby i can be more lenient, but there's less room and maybe less outlets too. if on the roof, i'm gonna have to be a little picky and say by invite ONLY. either way, the numbers will be toned down from the 60-70 ppl that showed up last time. i can't be held liable for that many ppl on my own, sorry. plus too, it'd be nice to get play time ^_^

indie_dave

Smash Ace
edit: teams are too fun, but i'm not used to them so i sux0rz. 1v1s is where it's at, for now while i'm still n00blet ^_^
i did get a rly nice shinespike on terence or joel's jiggly that one time i played with shoyo huh

edit????: sry bout the double post, idk what happened there!?!?

FireFly

Smash Lord
phew, glad youre okay daniel. i have your controller with me.

terence why did you delete your sig

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
The cutting down on people sounds good. Last time, a whole bunch of toilet scrubbers took up a TV with their lightning mode nonsense.

He probably just didn't check the box. Oh, and Terence, you have to take off the picture now kthnx

Just remembered, Kevin, post if you got home with my horrible direction giving.

II CoNtRoL II

Smash Rookie
Good that you're okay Daniel.

Anyways, last night was awesome. I liked how I was never off of a TV for long because of how little the gathering was. I'm going to be able to brag to Oshiro for doing better than he did at his 1st, so that's good.

Oh, and playing some Halo was good. I look forwaed to hopefully playing some of the Kapolei guys.

popook88

Smash Rookie
Haha, yeah I got home. I got a little scared that I wasn't going to be able to move over a lane to go up the incline, but someone was really cool and let me go ;-)
I had a lot of fun at this fest, I got to see some things that I had only seen in videos before this. Thanks all for the opportunity and experience

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I'm not sure about my schedule for this week. I'll have a definate on Thursday morning.

I hope everyone in highschool is still working hard and studying. hehehehe >=D

Garchomp rox my $ Kick. And I am confident in it's IVs. yay

Tomtom. When would be the next OC3 training?

Looks like no Jose Fests till June. Thanks for calling me back Jose. I appreciate it much. Good luck with work.

Possible Lehua Fest this week Friday or Saturday. Incidentally which evening would be better for people?

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
そのトピックはやめろと言っただけど、オレがまだ心配するんだぞ

if you don't understand, then it's better that way.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
u got some kanji in there that i dont know yet, so i cant make it out...gerrrrr

wa ta shi no BANKAI des su neeeeeeeee lol idk i just wanted to say that since i used marth alot on sat and he got a sword so wut the hell

Top Bottom