• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Friday at UH, if it's happening, I think I'm going. Fridays are always open days for smashing.

Whatever other day Tom said earlier, I might not be able to go since it's so far.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ok JGC!!! We have a design in the works courtisy of Arvin the awesome! lolz

I want your preferred gamer tag. we won't be using actual names.

Also (although this may seem obvious) I want your number one mains. This is for only those that have more than one main...or no main. *looks at Scott and Oshiro* lolz

If you have one main then don't worry. I'll know. lolz

Here's who I got so far....just let me know if you want me to change anything.

AnubisGX-Captain Falcon
Ping Ping-Jigglypuff
RacerX-Falco
HK-Falco
Sho-Fox
Sora-Peach
RV-Peach
Darkmusician-Zelda
Oshiro-Roy
Lose-Samus
Firefly-Captain Falcon
Supercussion-Fox
ZkO-Sheik
Merc-Falco
Kibou-Link
MellowD-Mario
Rob-Marth
Trepidation-Falco
0130-Samus

I still need the info for Scott, Chad, Kawika, Rodney, Elson, and any other live wire people that want to be included. Again if you are unhappy with your tag/main, let me know.

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
ummmm, i'm hoping to limit the # of people on the back to those that went to the very first PnT tourny [and some others]....because 40+ names in small text won't come out too clear

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Can I get my tag to be しょう? <- Like that
If not, Pazuu. I guess my main's still going to be Fox, at least for now. I did alright on Friday(though I missed like 1/4 of my L-cancels) with Fox, so I'm gonna stay Fox until Mario, Falco, Sheik, Peach, or Marth whoops more behinds.

I don't think Rob's gonna like that one. Haha
Anyway, if we're going to cut down on names, we should do it by people who don't play much and aren't going to buy a shirt. Or like people who quit.

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
lol...i just read shoyo's "tom no amaze me. andrew does, however" thing....welll at least im good for something.

SuPeRCuSsIoN

Smash Journeyman
hahahaha im not depressed....its just that smash and WoW took me away from a real gamer...i just played these two games. bought other games and didnt even play it =/. know what i mean?

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
i think frankie's new tag is FrankieTM

oh and BOBBY, i am coming tmr to play/train/however you call it. i probably won't be on aim so either leave msg on boards or call me tmr okay? thanks.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ummm...my bad Frankie? I didn't know bout that.

Arvy, I'll talk to you about more shirt stuff when I get home. I'm still at Zippeys waiting for my food.

And I here you Terence. When do you finish school?

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
aw Tom, you ain't reppin' LiveWire no mo'? what da dizzle? i kid.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Yo David

I'll stick with Sho then. I wanted Japanese and then, since America's a free country! Kidding, I'm good with Sho.

Yeah Andrew, I know what you mean. All I play now is Smash and Pokemon, and all my new games are unopenned...I got like over 5 and some openned, but unplayed ones too. I'm getting a bit bored of smash(unless it's a big smashfest), so I might go back to Jump.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Okay guys. Here's how the shirt names will work.

If you came to either the PnT Mililani or Blaisdell tournament and entered, I would LIKE to add your name on the shirt. However, that is totally up to YOU!!! Please send me an IM a comment or a PM or whatever saying that you would like to be part of the list.

There is also no pressure to buy the shirt either of course.

Frankie, I would like to include as many livewire people as possible, because if it wasn't for LiveWire, there would be no JGC period. So if people could ask Ian, Elson, Rick, Charles and everyone else if they would like to have their names on the back, that would be great!
Doesn't have to be just Frankie. Any livewire member can help out on this. Thanks.

Waipahu, this goes for you too! Whomever wants their name up, and plans on buying a shirt ($10.00 for now) let me know. I will also need gamer tag info, since I don't know if the ones I have are accurate.

So that's about it. So Dex, is your house no good for this week? If so then I'll start planning on UH friday. Thanks.

K dens. I'm gettin me a lvl 2 umbreon. = w =

EDITZ!!! Looks like this week friday will be at UH music building. Dexter has plans I believe so his house is a no go.
We need more singles on Friday. Too many FFA and Teams on friday. :p

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
You don't know Jump!? It's only the coolest game on the DS! Jump has almost all the characters of the Shonen Jump(Like Goku, Naruto, Ichigo, Yusuke, Yugi, Kenshin, etc.) packed into one DS cartridge for ultimate funfilled hotness! It's like smash, but with less techniques, mindgames, not as good graphics, but more characters. Has like boundaries and platforms like smash, but the characters have life bars.

The shirt plan sounds good. I wanna see the design already! I'll wear it to school maybe...
Ooh, umbreon. But Espeon>Umbreon. Oie, I forgot to trade you for that eevee and Salamance on Friday. Can I get that this week Friday? Maybe along with a few starters and a burmy? I suck, I can't get one.

I agree with too much teams on Friday. I played like 10 singles maybe.

Fuzzylittlbunny

Smash Journeyman
Jump Ultimate Stars is like a SSB with more characters and more cheapness. There are a lot of infinite combos that are really easy to do. And it's really easy to ring out people since grabbing the edge doesn't reset your jumps.

The small negative things aside, JUS is the best online game I've played so far.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
ummm not to be an a$$ or anything but like dont include me in JGC. june tourny will be guarens last tourny and i will be just helping PNT on the upcoming ones.

imma make a public announcement that im retiring lol

Darkmusician

Smash Master
ummm not to be an a$$ or anything but like dont include me in JGC. june tourny will be guarens last tourny and i will be just helping PNT on the upcoming ones.

imma make a public announcement that im retiring lol
I'm sorry to hear that Frankie. I hate to see you leave the competetive play, but we all gotta do it some time. It's all G.

Now about the shirt thing. Actually in your case I would like to add your name to the list anyways for three main reasons.

1-You've done so much for the Hawaii Smashers that are too many to list.
2-You are one of the Four Pillars of Kapolei. One of the four measuring sticks of Hawaii. It would feel wrong without all four pillars names there.
3-And Competetive or not, you will always be a part of the JGC in my book. Play for prizes or fun no matter. We all still have lots of fun together regardless.

To me the JGC is not just the best team of smasher in hawaii, but a group that jokes together, fights with one another and supports eachother in times of need. That was why I wanted to have this shirt made. To remember this group before life takes us our seperate ways.

So with your permission Frankie. I would like to add your name to that list. Sorry if this whole thing sounds cheesy, but that's how I sincerely feel. ^^ It just wouldn't be the same without ya man.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
that was good fun bobby, we gotta do that again. i'll be on campus all summer and possibly next semester too. hopefully my n00bness didn't throw you off lol

now to execute all those little tricks in battle or they'll stay useless ^_^

edit: frankie i never wen play you yet brah :'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Don't worry Dave. You are not a noob. You know OF advance play and you make a conscious effort to use it in your playstyle. That is already better than most of the people in my courtyard crew, but then again they are strictly casual players.

To execute is pretty much just practice practice practice. Well, I guess it's more playing over and over again until it becomes second nature. That's how I got so good at Pokemon and Yugioh anyways. lolz

soranaka

Smash Journeyman
terence you're too funny.
\
what day is this for? tuesday i have finals till 7:30 (pm) and friday i have a dr.'s appointment till around 5ish in Kaneohe. but yeah, i should be free on the days in betwixt.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Okay Terence. I'll be there a little before 2 then. I'll be waiting in the same area as last time. Thanks.

Updated T-Shirts list

Edward-Trepidation-Falco
Eugene-MellowD-Mario
Rob-DarkCloud-Marth
Kawika-X3RO-Roy
Bryan-Kibou-Link
Andrew-Supercussion-Fox
Chad-Chaos27-Zelda
Frankie-FrankieTM-Jigglypuff
Nick-Racer X-Falco
Tom-Firefly-Captain Falcon
Jose-Lose-Samus
Bobby-Darkmusician-Zelda
Shoyo-Sho-Fox
Terence-HK-Falco
Dexter-AnubisGX-Captain Falcon
Jeff-ZkO-Sheik
Micheal-Oshiro-Roy
Scotty-4Sho-Falco
Matt-0130-Samus
Joel-Sora-Peach
Arvin-RV-Peach
Charles-Cha-Peach
Ian-BMM-Fox
Alvin-Yobaby-IceClimbers
Elson-Akai Kiri-Yoshi
Rick-Reek-Captain Falcon
Reggie-Wedgiehed-Samus
Ryan-Merc-Falco

Oh yeah....I CAN'T FIND MY ORANGE CONTROLLER!!! I SUX WITHOUT IT!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE IT IS???

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
at work right now, scanning pictures of Office Parties from the 70's.

Top Bottom