• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

Darkmusician

Smash Master
im only going friday if i have a ride...

......SOMEBODY GIVE ANDREW A RIIIIDE!!! lolz

Well Andrew if we get to Joses early enough I can pick you up. Hopefully someone from waipahu can help you out though.

I'll post about the townies pick ups sometime tomorrow. School just ended for me and I want to revel in it a little.

Wow, had some good friendlies today. I did well against most of the top tiers. lolz

I think my Zelda has gotten faster. Short wave dashing helps i guess.

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
sry had to do some things for school during my days off and stuff ill try to get the battle vids asap and the montage up asap but remember im a busy filipino

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Thank you Shoyo.

For Friday

Terence=yes
Shoyo=yes
Joel=yes
Matt=idk
Merc=idk (i wish his phone was working)

Anyone from the Lehua Towers coming? If you have a car I think you can check the first page of this looong topic for directions and stuff.

Edit: Nice Sig Tom. The Mahalo Crew, is that new? I thought it said the Manolo Crew. Lolz. I wish I had time to make a new sig.

Np Frankie. Everybody has a life outside of smash....hopefully. Take care of that stuff first. I'll look foward to the vids with anticipation. ^_^

Holy Triforce of Wisdom!!! I noticed that I got my Tax Return! $242 Dollars!!! MY KINGDOM HAS BEEN SAVED!!! WRESTLEMANIA!!!

indie_dave

Smash Ace
lehua kids possibly possibly
i can't come until after it starts, if at all.
have to type 30pages for class by next week so idk :''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
hehe i played mugen
but i gave up for a number of reasons

*no sound card
*no joy stick controller(pretty much keyboarding)
*no internet connection

i seriously would pursue it though!
buy me a new laptop with your prize moneys tom and i'll play with you >:3

*edit
btw does anyone play pokemon puzzle league/puzzle challenge?

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Does Playntrade even sell laptops? lolz

I hatched like 5 eevees this morning. If anyone wants one for eggs of their own, help yourself.

Ok so with Matt coming that gives me a full car.
Everyone riding with me remember to bring gas money and stuff. I don't know about money for the food situation. If anybody is bringing to potluck please let me know so I can make room in my car.

Will we need my two TVs for friday? If not then I'm gonna unload them tomorrowz. More trunk space and stuff.

Conducting final today!!! Aaaah I'm soooo nervous!!! I have to conduct 150 measures like a pro! X_X Music skillz don't fail me now.

I'll check back later tonight for any updates and finalized time plans for pick up.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Thirty pages...wow. I'm procrastinating heavily on 6 pages. Jeez, I'm such a lazy ***.

I want dibs on one of the evees! I want that purple one(Eifee in japanese or something, I think), or the Joltean or whatever.

It's all about the diamond and pearl brah

FireFly

Smash Lord
finally done with pokemon diamond, so much less tweaking on that game for me x_x

imma bring mario kart too on friday if anyone wants to race

so whats the food situation on friday? potluck? i will bring mexigame food

FireFly

Smash Lord
actually shoyo ive been playing a lot of mario kart this week cuz i beat it recently. money match? :)

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Okay as promised here are the final times for tomorrowz.

Oh yeah...Merc isn't coming. He said he has work starting at 5 o clock. T_T

I will finish my rehearsal at UH at 2:30. I will come to get Matt and Shoyo soon after that. Then I will pick up Joel. So Joel just be ready to be picked up at your house by 2:45 I guess.
I'll call you when I'm on my way.

After that we have to pick up HK. Terence, I heard you'll be at Moanalua High. I've only been there like 3-4 times, so I need some directions. A yahoo map would be most helpful. In any case I need some help so hit me up with a reply please.

Then after that I guess we'll head down to Joses. We should get there by 4 or so. I believe Jose said that was okay.

Again, please have some money for gas and food money for Jose folks. (Terence I believe you gave me 20 dollars as an advane for this week right?)

Cool? Cool! Bring some pokemon on friday too.

Who is coming from Waipahu? Who is coming from UH? Who's coming from Livewire? I'm just kinda curious in the head count. lolz I hope Ian will be there.

Will we be needing anything other than food? For example...plates, cups, utensils, drinks, and ice and stuff?

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Whoa, pretty early. Oh well, I wanna play Jose and them again. Hope Ian's there for once.

We should money match in mario tennis, golf, or baseball. I was pretty good in mario baseball especially. All those stars with everyone were mine! Jump super stars is another I'm pretty confident in. Oh, and fox ditto, anytime tom(unless specific john is said in early notice)

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
ummmm why does every1 want ian lol jusk asking of curiosity and bobs i think the twins want to come too

if you guys are needs a ride home espcially the townies imma be leaving jose's earlyish depending on how much ppl need ride... i start work 8 the next morning um guessing +2 ppl imma leave jose's 10ish 1030 the latest

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
i can imagine what he'll say in response to all of this "attention"...

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Ummm...if the twins want to come, then what am I supposed to do?

I already have a full car. Sooooo I am going to pick up the townies, drop them off at Joses, drive back to town to get the twins, and then drive back out to Joses? *Wild Bobby Fainted*

The reason I want to match Ian is cause the last time I played him was my first night with the JGC. I played Ian like 5-6 times and he three stocked me all night. Granted that you guys could probably still three stock me if you guys wanted to, I just want to rematch him and see if I can settle the score. Oh, and cause Ian has never played my Princess yet.

But anyways ya. How are we gonna do this thing? I wish I had known about the twins coming sooner. Nobody told me till now so I'm kinda stuck. Help anyone?

Ping_Ping

Smash Ace
fawk my bad bobs they told me via myspace thats why frick if i was still going to UH this semester this wouldnt be a problem T.T idk really wat time i get of work thats why cause they either decide to keep me till closing or if its slow they send me home so idk

eugene if you guys are coming to joses tonite tell bryan to bring the PNT smash copies

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Aha! Thanks for calling me Frankie. I was juust in the middle of posting too. lolz

New plan. If Frankie can get off of work early enough, he will be able to pick up Shoyo, Matt and the twins. This is still not certain though.

Terence, and Joel I will take you to Joses regardless of what happens with this. Kinishinai.

Post number 400....da da da dan- da da-dan da dan!!! b^_^d

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I guess I'll bring my two Tvs and my wii so that there is that much more stations.

I was unable to cook last night due to a large paper. I will be bringing 3 boxes of Malasadas.

And no worries Dex. Just win baby! =D

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Oh shnaps Arvy! Thanks for reminding meee!!! Bring games people cause the only street fighter I know is EX3. But my disk sux and it's all jacked up. I hope it doesn't freeze.

Top Bottom