• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~// The Hawaii Thread \\~ V2.0

FireFly

Smash Lord
the tvs were definitely a little bit laggy at the blaisdell. me and dex couldnt l-cancel on one of them

Q Klilx

Smash Cadet
i think i saw you, you were wearing a cap? so the smash community has changed a lot yeah? comparing now to couple years before. we all got way better.
Nope, I don't wear hats. Yes, everyone has gotten better. lol

Also I don't recall seeing you. I'd need a picture and then maybe.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Yeah, my bad. Was pretty stressed yesterday and whatever. Needed sleep too. More johns.

TVs at Blaisdell had a few frames of lag. At least 10 frames of lag, I think. Those TVs are nice and all, but it's not for smashing.

Klilx, were you the white guy who played Nick at the pre? I don't mean to be racist, but I sorta can't remember well. I only remember the community as of now, and people I played. I was the asian guy with the gross thumb, making lots of johns.
Off topic, but Dave said he might bring Nolan to the next Josefest. What's the word on it Frankie

TerenceLau

Smash Ace
Yeah, my bad. Was pretty stressed yesterday and whatever. Needed sleep too. More johns.

TVs at Blaisdell had a few frames of lag. At least 10 frames of lag, I think. Those TVs are nice and all, but it's not for smashing.

Klilx, were you the white guy who played Nick at the pre? I don't mean to be racist, but I sorta can't remember well. I only remember the community as of now, and people I played. I was the asian guy with the gross thumb, making lots of johns.
Off topic, but Dave said he might bring Nolan to the next Josefest. What's the word on it Frankie
alright we will play that game with the little kid again.

indie_dave

Smash Ace
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
my slack key get together got changed from saturday to this friday, so i don't think i'll be coming to jose's this week T_________T

unless after 9pm is okay to come?? i can bring tv and cube and powerstrip

indie_dave

Smash Ace
lol @ shoyo, just posted in the old HI thread a minute after you, too fast buddy

kk i might bring nolan by but maybe not this week.. is he the "little kid" yall are talking about? that's cruel and unusual lol

Q Klilx

Smash Cadet
Klilx, were you the white guy who played Nick at the pre? I don't mean to be racist, but I sorta can't remember well.
Yes I was the white guy. :D

I think I was the only white guy actually. That makes me the best Caucasian player on the island perhaps? Unless the two white dudes from The Zone's tourney have gotten better.

I can't make this Friday; I've probably got work, then at 9 I have a dinner with coworkers, and after that PIU at D&B's.

chungamer

Smash Journeyman
omg wut happen to nooooooooooooooooolan, u were sappose to play the next day thats y i said ur gona win no matter wut it was the finaly semi bracket match

Q Klilx

Smash Cadet
Well, I'm not full white, either. >.>

I'm an 8th African and about a quarter Cherokee.

Whitest best smasher? Best whitest smasher? Smashest white best? Bestest whiter smash?

mellowD

Smash Apprentice
my alias is HARD GAY
buahahha
anywho all you guys that missed the KK you guys should have came i promise you we could have got yall in for free

Kib0U

Smash Journeyman
ohhh it wasent two weeks cuz i had to check if franki asked about the games and about not responding i dident check if you posted anythg i just read whatever the page is on cause half of it is not important anyways and why do you bring up responding if you dont want me to you should just ignore everything i say if you dont want me to respond just dont bring anything up

GENE=HARDGAY
BRYAN=JASON
ROB=DERRICK

funny shiz

tenyearwarranty

Smash Apprentice
Grats to Tom for smashing my face in. Told you all he'd win, guys should know by know that hes my counterbot :p

Remember, Garage open this Friday. We'll have a hot BBQ!
Its gonna be pretty full too, need help with TVs and Cubes.

Fefnir Cerveau

Smash Lord
Yay~ Josefest! It's been a while now, hasn't it? I can only spot a game like always. No TVs, and parents don't like the fact of taking a cube outside. Meanies

I heard there's gonna be V8 this week. I hope to make you drink that Tom. Then, the picture will be mine too...Mwuahaha

ARVY

Smash Apprentice
i can't believe i paid for Kon. my name tag said...... [goes and checks....]......"Arvin". could've sworn i put something else.

guess i should make food again for Friday.

Trepidation

Smash Cadet
Yeah after eugene them all got in for free. I'm thinking we should've done what they did eh arvy? Although next year i'm going to KK again haha.

Anyway i can't wait for friday ^-^

FireFly

Smash Lord
aye frank when can i get my cube back

im currently using my neighbors copy of smash/mem card on my wii

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I'll bring a dessert hopefully.

Jose. What is the earliest that we can come down?

I say we redo the crew battle!!! I've been craving this rematch for awhile. lolz

Band concert was tonight. I am tired beyond much else.

Projects sux.

AnubisGX

Smash Journeyman
I'mma bring some hot dogs for the bbq.
The more food, the better, right?

I'm thinking of taking up marth. What do you guys think?

Top Bottom